Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 208 mal aufgerufen
 OAM-Trainingslabor-Gästebuch
xsw96 Offline

20.03.2018 09:25
ron Hicks, who was moved back up to Triple-A on Tuesday, unab Antworten

OAKLAND, Calif. -- Rajon Rondo says he hopes to make his season debut before the All-Star break. Boston Celtics coach Brad Stevens says he has never spoken to Rondo or anybody in the organization about a specific return date. This much is clear: Rondos return is inching closer. Rondo, who has been out since tearing the anterior cruciate ligament in his right knee last January, told reporters at the teams morning shootaround Friday in San Francisco that he hopes to make his season debut before the break but declined to give a specific date. Bostons last game before the break is Feb. 12. "Its just a feeling," Rondo told reporters. "Ill probably just wake up (one) morning and play." Stevens said before the Celtics played at Golden State on Friday night that the decision for Rondo to return will not be made by him. Instead, the first-year Celtics coach said it will be solely up to team doctors and the point guard. "Its not my call," Stevens said. "Obviously the trainers, No. 1, to be able to clear him to do certain things, to clear him to play games, to clear him to practice. Thats their job, and they do that well. "And its about him feeling ready in a number of ways. I cant lose sleep over things I cant control personally. Im more concerned about him being healthy. I want him to be fully ready to go mentally, emotionally and physically. And when that time is right, well plug him right in." Stevens also stressed hes still not sure when Rondo will return. "We never talked about a specific date," Stevens said. "Its been, Hey, when you feel like youre close, then well talk at that point. But Ive never talked to him about that nor have I heard from our organization that theres been a date thats been targeted." Rondo runs the offence but cant do it from the sideline. The four-time All-Star point guards return has been uncertain since the team announced during a double-overtime win against Miami on Jan. 27, 2013, that he would have season-ending surgery. He had injured his knee two days earlier against Atlanta. Doctors cleared Rondo to participate fully in practice in the middle of December. Theres also the possibility he could play for the Maine Red Claws of the NBA Development League before rejoining the Celtics, who had lost six straight and nine of their last 10 entering Friday nights game at the Warriors. De Aaron Fox Jersey . The 22-year-old Kreider was injured Friday night in New Yorks win at Columbus, but played in the next two games -- including Monday nights win over Phoenix. But the left winger, who has 17 goals and 37 points this season, was limited to about 10 minutes of ice time in each of the previous games. Mike Bibby Jersey . Bayern winger Franck Ribery marked his league return after recovering from a cracked rib by scoring two goals and setting up two more as the league leaders inflicted the heaviest home defeat on Bremen in the Bundesliga. http://www.nbakingsonline.com/. -- Another baseball tradition is about to largely disappear: a manager, with a crazed look in his eyes, charging the field and getting into a face-to-face shouting match with an umpire. Mitch Richmond Jersey . The former world No. 1 Djokovic, who is the top seed here despite being ranked No. 2, snuck past 35-year-old Czech showman Radek Stepanek in four high- quality sets, 6-4, 6-3, 6-7 (5-7), 7-6 (7-5), on Centre Court. Djokovic appeared relieved when he converted on his first match point by swatting a cross-court forehand winner that just caught the line to end an affair that featured only two service breaks. Justin Jackson Jersey . According to TSN Hockey Insider Darren Dreger, the Maple Leafs have trade offers on the table for the 26-year-old, but none have been deemed acceptable by the team.MINNEAPOLIS -- The book on Target Field so far has been dimensions that favour the pitchers. Perhaps the sample size is too small. Kennys Vargas has only played one game there, after all. Vargas hit a three-run homer in his first home game for Minnesota, powering the Twins past Jesse Hahn and the San Diego Padres 3-1 on Tuesday night. "I think Im going to be good here," Vargas said. The 6-foot-5, 275-pound first baseman told manager Ron Gardenhire before the game he believes the ball carries well here, and it sure did when Hahn threw Vargas a 1-1 curveball with two outs in the sixth inning. That was the first home run allowed by Hahn in 55 2-3 innings, since he made his debut for the Padres on June 3. "Just a bad pitch. I wish I had it back," said Hahn (7-3) who went 5 2-3 innings with four walks, an outlier in an otherwise-stellar stretch since joining the rotation two months ago. The crowd of 34,495 roared for Vargas, who looks and swings like former Twins slugger David Oritz. He was recalled from Triple-A Rochester on Thursday. "I appreciate that. I play for the fans," the perpetually smiling Puerto Rican said. Vargas was so excited to swing, he took his bat to the outfield, instead of his glove, for shagging duty during early batting practice in the afternoon. Gardenhire was too amused by the rookies enthusiasm he could hardly scold him. "But that does tell you about what he likes to do," Gardenhire said. Phil Hughes had a season-high nine strikeouts in six innings to snap a three-start losing streak, and Glen Perkins earned his 28th save. The Padres, who came off a three-game sweep of Atlanta and had a National League-leading 78 runs entering the night since the All-Star break, left 11 men on base. Yonder Alonso, who has spent much of the summer on the disabled list, hit his first homer since June 7 but his drive to the upper deck in right field in the fifth inning was all the Padres put together against Hughes (11-8). "It happens. Weve just got to keep getting those guys on base," Alonso said. Hughes was removed after six innings and 99 pitches because of a cracked nail on his right index finger, a common side effect of his sharp curveball.dddddddddddd "Take it easy on the bullpen days and use some super glue or whatever I have to do," Hughes said. "Usually its painful at the time, but it tends to grow out enough where its fine by my next start." SCHAFER SLIDES IN Jordan Schafer singled in his debut for the Twins on the first American League pitch he faced and stole second base before being thrown out when he overeagerly broke for third on Danny Santanas grounder to shortstop. Schafer, claimed off waivers from Atlanta, was in left field but will see plenty of time in centre, so the Twins can use Santana again at his natural shortstop position. The Twins have used six centre fielders this season, with former first-round draft pick Aaron Hicks, who was moved back up to Triple-A on Tuesday, unable to hold the job. TRAINERS ROOM Padres right-hander Andrew Cashner, on the disabled list with soreness in his right shoulder, will start a rehab assignment on Friday with Class A Lake Elsinore. Cashner has been limited by injuries to 12 starts this year. The Twins had their two highest-paid players, Joe Mauer and Ricky Nolasco who will make a combined $35 million this season, at Class A Cedar Rapids on Tuesday for rehab work. Mauer, out for more than a month with a strained muscle in his right side, went 1 for 3 as the designated hitter. Nolasco, coming back from a sore right elbow, threw 3 2-3 scoreless innings and will start again on Sunday. Mauer will likely rejoin the Twins at Houston next week. UP NEXT The Padres will give Odrisamer Despaigne (2-3, 2.68 ERA) his eighth career start in the finale of this two-game, 20-or-so-hour series. They are off on Thursday for the second time in four days, and Ian Kennedy will pitch the opener in Pittsburgh on Friday, followed by Eric Stults and Tyson Ross. The Twins will send Kevin Correia, who beat the Padres in San Diego in May, to the mound against his former team. They have yet to announce their starter for Saturday in Oakland, but recent acquisition Tommy Milone, who started on Tuesday for Triple-A Rochester, is a strong candidate for the spot. Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Discount NFL Jerseys Jerseys NFL China Discount NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Stitched Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz