Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 243 mal aufgerufen
 Chatarchiv Absprachen, Sitzungen, Verhandlungen usw.
xsw96 Offline

21.03.2018 08:36
up in the box as the technical director," Bliss sa Antworten

COLUMBUS, Ohio -- Justin Meram and Ryan Finley had been finding little success around the net this season. The recent coaching change in Columbus could have a positive effect if Wednesday night was any indication. Meram and Finley each had a goal and an assist to lead the Crew to a 2-0 win over the Houston Dynamo in the debut match for Columbus interim coach Brian Bliss. Bliss, who remains the teams technical director in charge of player personnel, moved into the coaching job after Robert Warzycha was fired Monday in his fifth season. "When youre coaching youve got a little more invested for 90 minutes than when youre sitting up in the box as the technical director," Bliss said. Meram set up Finleys goal in the 47th minute then added his first of the season in the 74th with a strike from the left side of the box to the far post, helping the Crew (9-13-5) end a two-game skid. Finleys goal came off a pass from the left flank by Meram, who redirected the ball from about six yards out. "Justin made a great play," Finley said. "It was a pretty easy tap-in. Once you get the first goal hopefully more will come." Three minutes after Finley put the Crew ahead, his penalty kick was denied by Tally Hall. Houston (10-9-7) fell to 0-2-1 in its past three matches. "Anytime theres a coaching change youre going to see guys fighting," Houston goalkeepers coach Tim Hanley said. "They want to impress. That part didnt surprise us. We had some really good chances early but we didnt capitalize." With normal PK taker Federico Higuain suspended, Bliss let Finley take it for the first time. "I wish I had that one back," Finley said. "He made a pretty good save. I thought I struck it well. I probably wont be taking many more PKs from now on." Finley got off the hook when Meram scored moments after hitting the crossbar with a shot. "Honestly, I was thinking probably not the way things were going," Finley said when asked if he was worried about not scoring this season. "Its a little bit of a relief." Still, he credited a goal-line save by Crew defender Chad Barson off a Will Bruin shot 40 seconds into the match for setting the tone. "I dont think any of this would have happened without his hard work," Meram said. "Thats an unbelievable play." Justin Jackson Jersey . Nix is a career .218 hitter in 425 games over six seasons. The 31-year-old right-handed hitter batted .270 with a homer this spring for Tampa Bay. Chris Webber Jersey . - The Chicago Bears have agreed to a one-year contract with free-agent centre Brian de la Puente. http://www.nbakingsonline.com/Authentic-...h-Kings-Jersey/. Maximilian Arnold put Wolfsburg ahead in the eighth minute, when the stationary Fallou Diagne allowed him to guide Patrick Ochs cross beyond the helpless Freiburg goalkeeper, and Ivica Olic doubled the lead three minutes later after Luiz Gustavo did well to set him up. Oscar Robertson Jersey . The mixed zone is not a place to make friends. Custom Sacramento Kings Jerseys . Hoefl-Rieschs exit — from the downhill course into safety nets, then airlifted from the slope by helicopter — left Anna Fenninger of Austria favourite to win her first giant crystal trophy one month after becoming an Olympic champion.The CFL Scouting Bureaus top prospect was absent from this weekends CFL Combine; he was instead preparing for some NFL workouts. Laurent Duvernay-Tardif has pre-draft visits scheduled with the Arizona Cardinals, Seattle Seahawks, and Cleveland Browns, accordingg to ESPNs Adam Caplan.dddddddddddd The McGill offensive linemans pro-day is scheduled for Thursday. While he remains the top-ranked prospect by the CFL, due to the obvious interest in the NFL, Duvernay-Tardif will likely fall in the CFL Draft. Stitched Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Online Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Authentic Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale Jerseys From China Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz