Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 206 mal aufgerufen
 OAM-Trainingslabor-Gästebuch
xsw96 Offline

24.03.2018 10:03
were sent to the head of each Off-Ice Crew on the new puck Antworten

Alex Noren was delighted to walk off the 18th green feeling amazing after he ended the third day of the British Masters armed with a commanding three-shot lead at The Grove. Noren admitted he was not on top of his game and had to battle hard for pars after missing a number of fairways, but he managed to keep a bogey off his card as a six-birdie 65 lifted him to 15 under par. Alex Noren admitted he struggled off the tee despite shooting a bogey-free 65 The Swede capped a brilliant day in style when he sank a huge 50-foot putt for birdie at the last when he feared he was in three-putt territory, and closing with three birdies in four holes gave him plenty of momentum to take into the final round. I struggled off the tee, said Noren, who is bidding to become the first three-time winner on the European Tour this season. I was always in the crowd, but I thought to myself if I get it around, keep the putter good then theres a chance for Sunday. Watch NOW TV Watch Sky Sports for just £6.99. No contract. Obviously on 18, it was an amazing feeling because I thought it was a tough putt, and you can easily three-putt that and come off with a sour taste in your mouth. Now it feels great. Ive three-putted those a lot of times, so sometimes youve got to get lucky. Noren is in prime position to pick up his third win of the season But I know from experience that its not that easy to hold leads. Anybody can come from behind and shoot eight under. You never know. Im just trying to work with my coach and my caddie and if I manage to pull it off, I do.Overnight leader Richard Bland, still searching for his maiden European Tour title in his 395th start, opened up with two straight birdies but struggled for the remainder of his round, although he managed to salvage a 69 with birdies at 15 and 18 that kept him within striking distance of Noren. Overnight leader Richard Bland struggled but still managed a 69 to sit three shots behind Noren I flushed it on the range this morning and started great and then I just kind of lost my way a little bit for nine or 10 holes, said the English journeyman. I played good the last five holes to keep myself in touch with Alex and its all to play for.Sometimes youve got to get it done a little ugly and I did that today. I said to my caddie, if thats our worst day and we shoot 69, we should be in with a good shout depending on what Alex does. Hes a class player. Hes only going to go forwards, and weve got to go try and catch him. Tommy Fleetwood cut out the moaning and shot a 67 to lie four off the lead Meanwhile, Tommy Fleetwood will go into the final round four off the pace after a 68, during which he admitted he had not been as hard on himself as he was on the second day.I didnt moan as much, said Fleetwood, who has soared up the Race to Dubai standings having finished no lower than 15th in his last four starts. I didnt have as much to moan about early on, I had to just set off with being normal. I felt quite good and my game felt all right. My irons werent quite on, and then I missed a couple tee shots toward the end, but one bogey on a Saturday is always good, especially with the pins tucked away. Id like to be a couple closer, but its golf, isnt it. Anything can happen.You can watch Liverpool v Man Utd, plus Englands tour of Bangladesh and the British Masters on Sky Sports. Upgrade now and enjoy six months at half price! Also See: Latest leaderboard G-Mac in contention Donald wins Pick the Pin Golf live on Sky Sports Tobias Rieder Jersey . - Andrew McCutchen went 4 for 5 and finished a home run short of a cycle, and Jordy Mercer drove in a career-high four runs to lead the Pittsburgh Pirates to an 8-2 rout of the Philadelphia Phillies on Friday. Oliver Ekman-Larsson Jersey . 98 jersey in a game yet, and already its a big seller. http://www.hockeycoyotesproshop.com/Coyo...-Adidas-Jersey/. Kyle Denbrook, a soccer player from Saint Marys University, took the CIS male athlete of the week honour. Stanley, a fourth-year business administration student from Charlottetown, scored both goals in a 2-0 win over Dalhousie on Friday and tallied again in a 1-0 win over Saint Marys on Sunday. Custom Arizona Coyotes Jerseys . Its great to be back for another season in Banditland, and Im looking forward to another competitive season with my teammates, said Tavares. Radim Vrbata Jersey . Louis Cardinals have agreed to a one-year contract.Got a question on rule clarification, comments on rule enforcements or some memorable NHL stories? Kerry wants to answer your emails at cmonref@tsn.ca! Hi Kerry, I was timekeeping a AAA minor midget game last week when the following happened. A player was skating down the wing and then wound up to take a huge slap shot. When he took the shot, the puck actually split into two pieces with both halves of the puck entering the net for a score. Should the goal be allowed or not? Has anything weird like that ever happened to you in the pros during your career? One ref at the game actually thought a goal should be allowed but after all three officials got together, there was a ruling of no goal with the faceoff inside the zone. Thought maybe a weird situation would put a bit of a change of pace to your column. Cheers,Edward Sherr Edward: As weird as it sounds, I do recall a hard shot ring off the goal post in an NHL game I worked that caused the puck to break in half. Neither chunk of vulcanized rubber entered the net but instead split off in different directions. One piece travelled toward the end zone corner while the other portion found its way into the slot. Players scrambled in both directions, instinctively chasing the black disc that was nearest their position. I recall the look of shock on each players face after recognizing only half a puck existed in two different locations on the ice. I blew my whistle to halted play for this unusual situation. A discussion then ensued as to who caused the stoppage of play with regard to the resulting face-off location. The defending team protested that the attacking team had caused the stoppage with a shot that broke the puck. They rationalized their position no differently than shooting or deflecting the puck over the boards. I settled on the claim that it wasnt "who" (which team) but "what" (a faulty puck) that caused the stoppage and the resulting face-off was taken in the end zone corner where half the puck had come to rest. The fact is, Edward, that the entire puck must completely cross the goal line to count as a legal goal. Half a puck just doesnt cut it. The officials in the AAA Midget game, therefore, made the correct call; including the resulting end zone face-off location. Amendment/Addition: You have correctly noted from Edwards question that both halves of the broken puck entered the net. While there is nothing presently in the NHL Officiating Case book or anything that I could find in the Canadian Hockey Case Book or playing rules on the subject, we need to look at rule 13 - Puck. The puck shall be made of vulcanized rubber, or other approved material, one inch (1") thick and three inches (3") in diameter and shall weigh between five and one-half ounces (5 1/2 oz.) and six ounces (6 oz.). All pucks used in competition must be approved by the Leaggue.dddddddddddd A puck that has broken in half does not conform to this rule in specified size or weight, nor is it approved for legal play. No goal would result should a puck that was broken in half and therefore deemed unfit for play (illegal) enter the net. This would include the case where separated halves found their way into the net. During the season, I had the puck split in half. Inglasco (the official puck supplier to the NHL) was having some quality control issues. You might recall that routine shots were causing the protective glass behind the goal to break at an unprecedented rate. I was told that there was a component in the puck that was causing this to occur. While that problem was quickly rectified, it brought special attention to the puck and particularly the inconsistency with which it settled or bounced on the ice. A study, conducted by an NHL-hired consultant with a PHD specializing in the field of rubber, revealed the ideal temperature at which frozen vulcanized rubber provided the optimum density to slide across the ice and minimize the bounce effect. Following the study, game puck supplies were to be kept in a special temperature controlled freezer that were installed in every NHL arena. Pucks that previously were kept cool in a bucket of ice at the penalty timekeeper bench were secured in a mini-freezer by an off-ice crew member that was in charge of pucks. Memos were sent to the head of each Off-Ice Crew on the new puck handling policy and optimum temperature that must be maintained. Linesmen were instructed to change out the pucks on a frequent basis. I will tell you first hand that the density of the frozen puck was noticeable when on occasion I was struck by one. Even a glancing blow provided an extra sting not previously experienced! With all this hoopla of information being circulated over the ideal puck temperature, Jeff Weintraub, head of the NY Islanders Off-Ice Crew (and a dear friend of all the NHL Officials) decided to have a little fun with us. Prior to a game I worked in Nassau Coliseum, Jeff entered our dressing room with a very serious look on his face and asked me if I would check the temperature of the game puck. Confused, I asked how the heck he expected me to do that. From behind Jeffs back he exposed a NY Islander puck with a hole drilled in it. Inserted in the hole was a "rectal thermometer!" What a ball-buster Jeff was. The bouncing puck also led to snow buildup being scrapped from the goal crease and around the dasher boards during commercial time-outs. Very quickly through the scraping process guys in sweat suits were replaced by scantily clad "Ice Girls." Its truly amazing the progress I witnessed during my 30 years as an NHL referee. If were lucky, we might even see the results of a study that can stop players from hitting each other in the head? Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys 2018 Cheap Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz