Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 209 mal aufgerufen
 Politisches
xsw96 Offline

27.03.2018 10:00
to rehabilitate the injury in both on Antworten

LONDON -- Jose Mourinho accepted Chelseas Premier League faint title hopes had been extinguished by a 0-0 draw against Norwich on Sunday, with the manager bemoaning the teams laziness and misfiring strikers as his first season back in charge ends with a whimper. Neither striker Demba Ba nor Fernando Torres came close to scoring as Chelsea was left unsuccessfully appealing for penalties in this drab penultimate game of the season. "Our strikers are good strikers, no doubt about that, but players with some specific qualities," Mourinho said. "They are not the kind of players in five square meters with three or four players around who can get the ball, can dribble around and make the shot. "So when the team is in a difficult situation they are not able to normally resolve that situation for us." It likely means Mourinhos first season back at Chelsea will end without a trophy. Chelsea, with one game left, is a point behind Manchester City and Liverpool, who both have two matches remaining and a superior goal difference. "We tried everything but at the end of the day we knew we had no chance of being champions," he added. Chelsea is three points ahead of fourth-placed Arsenal, which also has one game left, but the Blues have a much better goal difference. A draw at Stamford Bridge would usually be something to celebrate for Norwich -- giving Neil Adams his first point in his fourth game as interim manager -- but it leaves the club closer to the drop. Norwich needs Sunderland to lose to West Bromwich Albion on Wednesday and Swansea on Sunday, when the Canaries must beat Arsenal. Realistically, the season seems to be over for both Norwich and Chelsea, which still seemed to be affected by Wednesdays Champions League semifinal loss to Atletico Madrid. "The first half was typical of the consequence of that state of mind," Mourinho said. "It was a lazy first half," he added. "Slow, no pressure, the midfield werent arriving to press the opponent." Chelsea was fortunate that referee Neil Swarbrick dismissed Norwichs penalty claims after 11 minutes when Martin Olsson was fouled in the area by John Terry. Chelsea didnt make the most of its reprieve, with the hosts unable to trouble goalkeeper John Ruddy, who easily saved Terrys header. Andre Schuerrle did manage to hit the inside of the post but his follow-up was easily collected by Ruddy, and Willian completely miscued a shot just before half time. Defender David Luiz made a quick impact at the start of the second half after replacing Frank Lampard, but the crossbar denied Chelsea this time. Then came Chelseas penalty claims, with Schuerrle first brought down by Alexander Tettey and Ryan Bennett making slight contact with second-half substitute Eden Hazard. "Hazard, I saw," Mourinho said. "I saw in the game, but to confirm I had a quick run to my office which is just there, and I arrived in time to watch and then go back to the dug-out laughing ... because I cant cry." With one of his assistants, Rui Faria, starting a six-game stadium ban for misconduct toward match officials, Mourinho imposed a vow of silence toward Sundays referee. "My assistant is in jail and I dont want to comment," Mourinho said. The Portuguese was happier discussing another unsatisfactory performance from his strikers, summed up by Torres failing to make a clean connection late on after Hazards shot was parried. For Mourinho, the summer mission is to overhaul his strike force with Atletico striker Diego Costa primed for a move to west London. "Its a long summer for us ... to sit and to discuss and analyze options, the market," Mourinho said. Veteran players could be leaving, with 33-year-old defender Ashley Cole out of contract at the end of the season and tearful on the pitch after Chelseas final home game. Terry, who embraced the emotional Cole, and Lampard are also yet to secure new contracts. "They are with the club on their future," said Mourinho, who wants the trio to stay. Nate Orchard Jersey . Mauer drove in two runs before leaving with an injury, Eduardo Nunez homered and the Minnesota Twins beat the Kansas City Royals 10-2 on Tuesday night. Danny Shelton Jersey . Wall made the comment in a speech to a Regina business crowd that included Lesnar. The U.S. wrestler and retired mixed martial artist says he was visiting his brothers farm in Saskatchewan and decided he wanted to hear what the premier had to say. http://www.brownsauthenticproshop.com/Yo...-Browns-Jersey/. Colorado came up big against Chicago last spring, and repeated that performance Tuesday night. Varlamov stopped 36 shots and Paul Stastny had a goal and an assist for the Avalanche in a 5-1 victory over the Blackhawks. David Njoku Jersey . The three goals bring Messis career tally for Barcelona to 371 in all games -- including friendlies -- breaking the club record of 369 held by Paulino Alcantara since 1927. The 26-year-old Messi was already the clubs all-time leading scorer in official games. Messi assured Barcelonas fans they will enjoy his goals for years to come, saying "as long as people want me, I will stay here. Jabrill Peppers Jersey .com) - Houston Texans interim head coach Wade Phillips confirmed Monday that starting quarterback Case Keenum sustained a sprained right thumb during Sundays 25-3 loss in Indianapolis.Steven Stamkos is finally ready to return. The 24-year-old Tampa Bay Lightning centre tweeted the news out Wednesday morning, writing: "Just left the doctors office. Got the green light. See you tomorrow Bolts fans. Excited to be back!!" The Lightning host the Buffalo Sabres on Thursday night. He suffered a broken leg on Nov. 11 and has continued to rehabilitate the injury in both on- and off-ice workouts over the past months. "Adversity is a good test and youre going to have to go through it in your career, so you hope it makes you a better player and a better person," SStamkos said.dddddddddddd "I have a new perspective on my career as a professional athlete and how hard you have to work to maintain that." Stamkos had hoped of returning to the Lightning lineup before the Olympic break and potentially claim his spot on the Canadian mens Olympic hockey team, but he was ruled out for the competition on Feb. 5. One day later, his linemate Martin St. Louis was named as his Olympic replacement. In 17 games with the Lightning in 2013-14, Stamkos has scored 14 goals and added nine assists. He has missed 45 games since sustaining the injury. Discount NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys From China China Jerseys Cheap Jerseys NFL China Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping China NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz