Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 3 Antworten
und wurde 351 mal aufgerufen
 Politisches
xsw96 Offline

09.04.2018 08:11
Oregon State and Washington Antworten

CARSON, Calif. -- Keith Thurman had an unenviable act to follow when Lucas Matthysse and John Molina Jr. put on a bloody 11-round slugfest right before he stepped in the same ring with Julio Diaz. Although Thurman couldnt match Matthysses pyrotechnics, the rising welterweight still managed a big finish. Thurman remained unbeaten Saturday night, stopping Diaz after three rounds when Diazs corner threw in the towel due to an injured rib. Thurman (23-0, 21 KOs), nicknamed "One-Time" for his one-punch knockout power, retained his WBA interim welterweight title. He floored Diaz in the second round before delivering the body shot that led Diaz to quit on his stool on a chilly night before the usual energized crowd at the outdoor ring south of Los Angeles. Although he had a short night, Thurman still demonstrated his formidable skill and power in his seventh fight in less than two years. "Hes a warrior, but he just couldnt take the punishment," Thurman said about Diaz. "No one knows the power of One-Time until they step in the ring with One-Time. We did the work in the gym. How did you think I was able to look this good?" A left to the temple dropped Diaz, although he stayed on his unsteady feet for a moment before taking a knee and getting up to beat the count. Thurman remembered the punch that evidently injured Diazs rib, but thought Diaz (40-10-1) had partially blocked it. "We were able to put that pain and that hurt on him like were supposed to," Thurman said. The main event was an anticlimax after a tenacious performance by Matthysse (35-3, 33 KOs), who overcame two early knockdowns and stopped Molina early in the 11th round of the Argentine 140-pound stars dynamite return to the ring. Matthysse knocked down the bleeding Molina in each of the final three rounds, culminating in a decisive combination. Matthysse hadnt fought since injuring his eye and losing a decision to 140-pound champion Danny Garcia last September, but he was right back in destructive form. "It did take me a few rounds to get going, but I was able to take control of the fight," Matthysse said. "The knockdowns threw me off a little, but I was able to get my punches in." That defeat interrupted the rapid rise of the hard-punching Argentine known as "The Machine," and he returned with what many expected to be a simple fight against Molina (27-4), a Los Angeles-area fighter who infamously got knocked out in the first round of a title shot in 2012. But Molina showed he was no pushover from the opening round, knocking back Matthysse with a big right hand. Another chopping right out of a clinch in the second round sent Matthysse to his knees on just his second career knockdown. Although Matthysse controlled long stretches of the bout with his jab and power, he went down again late in the fifth after winning much of the round, dropping to his knees on a punch to the top of his head. Matthysse immediately indicated the punch was illegal in the back of his head, but referee Pat Russell ruled it a knockdown. "I thought I was going to get him out of there early, but he got it together," Molina said. "Theres a reason hes the No. 1 guy in the division. I took his shot all the way through, and I didnt feel it until the end." Despite a cut near his left eye, Matthysse kept using his jab and power against Molina, who had a large cut on the left side of his head. Matthysse then knocked down Molina late in the eighth round with a left hand and a possible push before punishing him throughout the ninth. Matthysse dropped Molina again in the 10th round with a combination on the ropes. Molina crumpled into the corner on a relentless barrage of punches early in the 11th, and Matthysse leaped on the ropes to celebrate. Omar Figueroa Jr. (23-0-1) also retained his WBC lightweight title with a dull split-decision victory over Jerry Belmontes. U.S. Olympians Joseph Diaz Jr. and Terrell Gausha both remained unbeaten on the undercard. John Paxson Jersey . The Cottagers last victory came in a 2-1 home win over West Ham when Rene Meulensteen was still in charge. Since then, a miserable run of seven defeats and two draws has seen the club part with the Dutch coach and replace him with German Felix Magath. Lauri Markkanen Jersey . Bayern led second-place Leverkusen by 10 points with a game in hand, while Dortmund was another four points off the pace. Freiburg midfielder Felix Klaus scored in the last minute as his side twice came from behind to climb provisionally out of the relegation zone. http://www.authenticbullsauthority.com/customized-c-4/. The Yankees made the moves before Tuesdays game against Baltimore. Robertson was listed retroactive to Monday. Robertson posted two saves in three games as the replacement for retired Yankees closer Mariano Rivera before getting hurt. Bobby Portis Jersey .C. -- The Steve Smith era in Carolina is over. Michael Jordan Jersey . New York Red Bulls. TSN primes Vancouver fans for the start of the 2014 season with MLS on TSN: Season Preview Special airing tonight at 7:30pm et/4:30pm pt on TSN2 (encore Friday at 3:30pm et/12:30pm pt on TSN2).(SportsNetwork.com) - Eastern Washington and Oregon are scheduled to open the 2015 season against each other. It would be ironic if Vernon Adams Jr. is the starting quarterback for Oregon instead of Eastern Washington, where he has been the highest-profile player in the FCS in recent seasons. According to a media report Wednesday, Adams will visit the University of Oregon this weekend, most likely to consider a transfer to the Pac-12 school. Oregon is in the market for a new starting quarterback, looking to replace Heisman Trophy winner Marcus Mariota. Adams, a redshirt junior, is on schedule to graduate from Eastern Washington this spring and would be eligible immediately as a senior under the NCAAs graduate student transfer-exception rule. Oregonian reporter Jen Beyrle said via Twitter Wednesday that sources indicate Adams will make the visit to Eugene. The DuckTerritory page of 247sports.com also said sources confirm the visit. Adams, from Pasadena, California, has been named the Big Sky Conferences offensive player of the year and Walter Payton Award runner-up as FCS player of the year in each of the past two seasons. During that time, he has accounted for a combined 9,367 total yards (8,477 passing, 890 rushing) and 100 touchdowns (90 passing, 10 rushing) in 25 games. He has posted hugge games against two of Oregons fellow Pac-12 schools, Oregon State and Washington.dddddddddddd He accounted for 519 yards of offense and six total touchdowns in a 49-46 win over Oregon State to open the 2013 campaign, and passed for 475 yards and a school-record seven touchdowns in a 59-52 loss to Washington this past September. A transfer to Oregon could boost Adams NFL Draft status in 2016. He and his girlfriend Cheyenne Merritt have a seven-month-old son, Vernon Cash Adams III. Hes my motivation, Adams told The Sports Network in December. Now I really want to try to make it to the NFL or the CFL or be a coach at a Division I school so I can provide for my family and make sure he has everything I didnt have growing up. Since 2012, Eastern Washington has 34 victories, which represent the best three-year stretch of success in program history. Prior to that stretch, however, the Eagles won the 2010 FCS national title. Oregon is expected to have a battle among quarterbacks during spring practice, with Jeff Locke considered to be the front-runner entering the competition. The dual-threat style of the 6-foot, 190-pound Adams would appear to be a strong fit for the Ducks spread attack. Adams could not participate in Oregons spring practice even if he decides to transfer there. Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys 2019 Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '

phamyen Offline

20.06.2019 04:37
#2 RE: Oregon State and Washington Antworten

I loved the way you discuss the topic great work thanks for the share Your informative post.
potty racers 4

linapham Offline

11.03.2020 05:52
#3 RE: Oregon State and Washington Antworten

I really like reading through a post that can make people think. source

WilhelmBerry Offline

04.04.2020 07:00
#4 RE: Oregon State and Washington Antworten

In my opinion, the issues you raise are still some unclear. I hope in the near future to read more articles from you visit here

«« nike air max
adidas »»
 Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz