Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 167 mal aufgerufen
 Politisches
xsw96 Offline

09.04.2018 08:21
Indians switch-hitting third Antworten

Arsene Wenger says Arsenals trip to Manchester United on Saturday is a game between two clubs, not two managers. Wengers rivalry with Jose Mourinho has descended into rancour and even physical confrontation down the years, and this weekend marks the pairs first meeting since the Portuguese took charge at Old Trafford.The Arsenal boss only success against Mourinho came in the 2015 Community Shield, with six draws and eight defeats in the remaining 14 matches. Geoff Shreeves caught up with Arsene Wenger ahead of Arsenals trip to Old Trafford on Saturday. But Wenger wants the quality on the pitch rather than controversy on the sidelines to characterise a lunchtime kick-off that will be shown around the world.I dont think I have to describe our relationship, Wenger said at his pre-match press conference. He will fight for his team and I will fight for mine. Thats completely normal. Man Utd vs Arsenal November 19, 2016, 11:30am Live on Get Sky Sports Get a Sky Sports pass I do not make these games a competition between two managers. I can understand people want to create controversy, but its not that that makes the audience.What will make the audience is the quality of the game. Its important its a top-level game for the reputation of the Premier League. That will be down to the players on the pitch. Six months half price Upgrade to Sky Sports to watch Man Utd-Arsenal on Saturday and get the first six months half price Asked if he would shake Mourinhos hand he said with a smile: Of course. I respect the ritual that is so important in the Premier League.United will be without Zlatan Ibrahimovic this weekend, but Wenger pointed out it was an unknown Marcus Rashford whose double led a depleted home side to victory in the corresponding game last season - a defeat Wenger believes wrecked Arsenals title hopes. Marcus Rashford scored twice in Manchester Uniteds win over Arsenal last season The guy who killed us was Rashford, he said. So lets not speculate on any weakness of Manchester United.In 2016 we lost one [Premier League] away game - at Old Trafford. That was the key game for us, and we did not respond with our quality of performance on the day.It was one of the few games in the whole year when our performance was not at a level. We want to focus on that, respond and afterwards accept the result. But the quality of performance is important.Upgrade to Sky Sports now to watch Man Utd v Arsenal this Saturday and get the first six months half price! Also See: Nevilles best Arsenal XI Bellerin out for a month Henry on Wenger v Jose Arsenals travel trouble Cam Robinson Jersey . If Vettel wins at Suzuka on Sunday, and his nearest rival Fernando Alonso finishes worse than eighth, the German driver will join his compatriot Michael Schumacher and Argentine Juan-Manuel Fangio as the only men to win four consecutive titles. Allen Robinson Jersey . After deputy commissioner Bill Daly said the league would consider pulling out of Sochi if something "significant" happens before players arrive, those set to participate are trying not to worry about that scenario. http://www.authenticjaguarslockroom.com/...n-Elite-Jersey/. Stepanek gave the Czech Republic its second straight Davis Cup title Sunday, sweeping past Dusan Lajovic in straight sets in the fifth and decisive match to secure a 3-2 win over Serbia in the final. Dante Fowler Jr Jersey . -- The Guelph Storm are moving on to the Western Conference final after defeating the London Knights 5-4 on Friday in Ontario Hockey League playoff action. Calais Campbell Jersey . Jamies number grades given are out of five, with five being the best mark. Jonathan Quick, Los Angeles Kings (3) - Early goal against was on the power play.ANAHEIM, Calif. -- The Cleveland Indians made their first visit this season to Angel Stadium and found an old friend in the closers role for the other team -- Joe Smith. The right-hander, who spent the previous five seasons with the Indians, got three outs in the ninth inning to preserve a 6-3 victory for Los Angeles on Monday night for his first save with the Angels. His role changed after a series of poor outings by Ernesto Frieri. "I dont think your attitude changes," Smith said. "I mean, if youre coming on in the seventh or eighth inning, the goal is the same: get out of the inning with a zero and hand the ball off to the next guy. Now, the goal is to get out of the inning with a zero and slap hands. It doesnt matter what inning Im throwing. I pitch people the same." Smith retired Carlos Santana on a foul pop behind the plate, then gave up a single to pinch-hitter David Murphy before retiring Michael Brantley on a fielders choice grounder and Asdrubal Cabrera on a line drove to centre field. "When hes on your team, hes easy to root for," Indians manager Terry Francona said. "Im one of his biggest fans -- and I only had the opportunity to have him for one year. For the guys who were around him longer than that, I can see why they like him so much. Hes a pros pro. I remember a conversation I had with Smitty when he was going through free agency, and I remember telling him flat out: We want you back so bad. But if we dont get you back, I hope you break the bank." Smith, who signed a three-year, $15.75 million contract in November, was the setup man last year for the Tribe and got three saves along the way. "Joe could be successful anywhere they put him," Francona said. Fernando Salas (2-0) pitched a hitless eighth inning and got credit for the victory after the Angels broke a 3-all tie in the bottom half with an RBI single by Mike Trout and a two-run triple by Raul Ibanez against Justin Masterson (0-1). Masterson gave up six runs and seven hits in 7 1-3 innings after getting a no-decision in each of his first five starts. The right-hander hasnt posted a victory since beating the Angells 3-1 last Aug.dddddddddddd 21 at the "Big A." Nick Swisher misplayed J.B. Shucks leadoff grounder to first base in the eighth for an error, and Erick Aybar bunted Shuck to second before Trout singled to left on a full-count pitch to snap a 3-all tie. Albert Pujols was walked intentionally in front of Ibanez, who capped the scoring with his triple to right-centre on Mastersons 113th and final pitch. Tyler Skaggs allowed three runs and four hits in seven innings and struck out six. The left-hander, staked to a 1-0 lead on Pujols RBI groundout in the first, retired his first 10 batters before giving up a double by Swisher, a walk to Jason Kipnis and Santanas second homer of the season into the left field bullpen. "Tyler hung a curveball to Santana, but other than that, he threw the ball awesome," Smith said. "If our starters go seven and give up three every time, thats great. Keep it rolling. It only makes it easier on us -- especially with this offence." Santana, the Indians switch-hitting third baseman, came in batting .122 over his first 24 games and was 3 for 22 with men in scoring position. But Francona said before the game that he wasnt ready to drop Santana out of the cleanup spot, where he has been in every game hes played. The Angelsv tied it in the fifth on a two-out, two-run double down the right field line by Aybar after Masterson issued a leadoff walk to Ian Stewart and a single by David Freese. Stewart started at third base while Freese was the designated hitter on his 31st birthday. The Indians, who had just gotten swept in a series at San Francisco, were 2 for 20 with runners in scoring position during that three-game set and totalled just five runs -- while their 4-5-6 hitters were a combined 0 for 29. NOTES: The Angels flight from New York didnt get in until 5:15 a.m. local time after a 3-2 loss at Yankee Stadium on Sunday that ended their 4-5 road trip. "I wish they played 20 innings," Francona said. ... Angels LF Josh Hamilton had his cast taken off Monday and is wearing a splint, the next step toward beginning his strength exercises and resuming baseball activities. Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys 2019 Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz