Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 3 Antworten
und wurde 238 mal aufgerufen
 Politisches
xsw96 Offline

09.04.2018 08:38
– The playoff beards out there Antworten

BILBAO, Spain -- The U.S. held Finland without a basket in the second quarter, opening defence of its title with a 114-55 romp Saturday in the Basketball World Cup. Silencing the Finns in the second quarter on the scoreboard and in the stands, where their rabid fans filled an entire side of the arena, the Americans allowed just a pair of free throws in the period, outscoring their overmatched opponents 29-2 to open a 60-18 advantage. Klay Thompson scored 18 points and Anthony Davis had 17 for the U.S., which will play Turkey on Sunday in a rematch of the 2010 world basketball championship gold-medal game. The event has since been renamed, but nothing else looks different for the Americans, who won their 55th straight game. Finland was 0 for 17 in the second quarter, missing all six 3-point attempts, and missed 19 straight shots over the second and third quarters before Tuukka Kotta ended the drought with a basket with 8:48 remaining in the third that made it 62-20. The Finns were making their World Cup debut as a wild card and didnt do much to prove they deserved it after the opening minutes. They missed all 13 3-point attempts in the first half but finally saw some shots fall after halftime when the game was long decided, giving their expected 8,000 fans who travelled here the chance to cheer. The Americans played just four exhibition games and acknowledged they would have to use their five group stage games to continue improving a team whose players average just over 24 years of age, the youngest it has ever sent using professionals. No problem against the Finns, where their size and athletic advantages made it look like men against boys. And even if they draw host Spain in Madrid on Sept. 14 in the championship game, they wouldnt face a crowd that was much louder than this. Fans wearing Finnish blue and white were pouring out of the exits of the metro station outside the arena by the dozens more than two hours before the start, looking like college football alums arriving for a Saturday morning tailgate. They filled nearly every seat behind one of the baskets, cheering loudly from warmups straight through the opening minutes, when Erik Murphy made the games first basket. He had Finlands next bucket to tie it at 4 but then picked up a third foul just over 2 minutes into the game and had to go to the bench, leaving the Finns without nobody who could compete in the paint. It was 31-16 after one, but after Teemu Rannikkos free throws cut it to 39-18 with about 6 1/2 minutes remaining, the U.S. scored the final 21 points of the half, forcing a missed shot on defence, then running out for a layup. Every U.S. player scored. Finland finished just ninth in last years European championship, failing to qualify automatically for the World Cup. But the Finns, ranked 39th, became the lowest-ranked team ever to receive a wild card, with basketball governing FIBA noting Finlands improvement on the court and the strength of its fan base. And it didnt hurt that Finnish company Rovio, maker of the Angry Birds games, offered to provide advertising for FIBA if Finland was selected. But none of those could help on the court, where all the best players were wearing red, white and blue and delivered highlight plays, with Derrick Rose flashing his old explosiveness with a second quarter drive and dunk. Charles Barkley Jersey . -- Ben Brust scored 19 points to lead six Wisconsin players in double figures as the No. Phoenix Suns Jerseys . The Arena das Dunas in the northeastern city of Natal sustained minor damage during the protests, but demonstrators stayed away on Sunday and officials said the stadium passed its first test, with only minor adjustments needed going forward. http://www.sunsofficialshop.us/brandon-knight-suns-jersey/. Rockhold." Known as an aggressive striker, Belfort (23-10) instead paced himself as the engaged in the early going and showed restraint by not overcommitting against the larger Rockhold (10-2). But when the opportunity presented itself, Belfort delivered an incredible spinning heel kick that landed flush on Rockholds chin and sent him toppling to the floor. Kevin Johnson Jersey . -- Tiago Splitter tipped in a rebound with 2. Custom Phoenix Suns Jerseys . "Its amazing to do this coming from such a small island, where tennis isnt necessarily recognized as one of the main sports," Puig said. "Im just happy Im able to be here playing tennis not only for myself, but for my country too.1st PERIOD0:00 – Woah. That Ginette Reno can sing. Its like Luba and Celine Dion had a love child that ate Kate Smiths soul. I hope Gionta shakes her hand this time. He totally snubbed her in game 4, and that jinxed us. Cant trust dudes with goatees. Shifty. Gio can fit in the pocket of my cargo shorts. Dude is tiny. Like a doll. Like a little goateed Cabbage Patch doll.0:45 – Hope I remembered to PVR Castle. Nathan Fillion is the bomb.2:11 – LAAAAAAARRRRRRRRSSSSSS. Hamlet pops one for the boys! Score one for Denmark! Lets keep er going. When sorrows come, they come not single spies. But in battalions! Im going to celebrate with a hot dog.2:12 – Love the Danes. Danish meatballs are so good. Also, that salty black liquorice. Oh, and aquavit. And Tuborg. And Lego. I wonder how many Legos it would take to build a Lego Gio versus a Lego me?12:23 – Penalty to Weaver. Love Weaves. Played together in Florida. Degree in Communications, and a minor in virtual reality software design. And he takes pucks to the groin for a living. Great mini golfer, too. Another guy who can fit in my pocket. Dude was gonna quit and work at Timmys. Thats the most Canadian thing ever. Im afraid next puck he blocks is going to kill him, though. Tough mother. Habs got him for a 5th. They gave a player and a 7th for me. Does that make me better than Mike Weaver? Hes on the ice. Im not. These are tough questions, man.15:38 – Penalty to PK. Man, I wish I was on the ice. I havent punched anyone since April, and even then I didnt get many in. My knuckles have returned to a fleshy colour. I havent seen the inside of the quiet room since before Easter.20:00 – Coachs Corner. Grapes is wearing a suit of cherries. Whyd he switch sides with MacLean a few years back? Has that ever been explained? Thats just weird. Grapes would have me on the ice, for sure. These clips of Crosby getting mugged are disturbing. Wouldnt happen if I was on the ice for the Pens. Man, I wouldve killed in the Semenko days. And whats with all the water bottle squirting?2nd PERIOD0:00 – I wonder what Colton Orr is doing right now. I wonder if hes ever known true love.3:18 – Imma have a second hot dog. I deserve it.10:00 – Georgie and Weaves just had 3-minute shifts. THREE MINUTES. Thats how much I played during March. 10:45 – Moeners up here with me. Thought he played well last game. Sucks for him. Whos going to protect the boys? Prustys game, but kinda small. I hope Moener doesnt eat all the cheese puffs. I dont liike to eat cheese puffsuntil the 2nd, and theres never enough cheese puffs.dddddddddddd I wonder how many other Princeton grads are eating for free tonight. Rumsfeld for sure. Evan Flatow, maybe. Lorna Marsden, def. Christos Papadimitriou, no way. No fin way, man. Brooke Shields. Whatever happened to her? Suddenly Susan was aces.12:43 – Is it EM-elin or YEM-elin? Thats never been made clear to me.14:22 – I mustve put on 16 pounds sitting up here the past month. Id be hard pressed right now to play my three shifts if I was in the lineup. Damn cheese puffs.15:24 – Patches! Off the schneid! Nice pass from the kid Beaulieu, who hasnt played in almost as long as me.15:25 – Is it BO-LEE-EW or BO-LEE-UH? Thats never been made clear to me.16:08 – Seriously, though. What kind of feels does Colton Orr have?17:39 – Vanek! 3-0! Looks like Im headed to Boston. Not quite as nice a press box there. No cheese puffs.3rd PERIOD0:00 – Im pretty sure I forgot to PVR Castle. Damn. Season finale. Castle and Becketts wedding. Eddie McClintock guest starring. EDDIE MCCLINTOCK! Dude was solid inCrumbs.2:53 – Maybe Brad Marchand just needs a hug.3:12 – The playoff beards out there kinda suck. And whats with the playoff goatees on Gionta and Pleks? So wrong. My moustache is being wasted up here.5:16 – They never play Garth Brooks at the Bell Centre. Thats just bad arena work, man. Bad arena work.6:12 – Okay, one more hot dog, but thats it. Sodium is not your friend.7:19 – I hate that "Olé, Olé, Olé" song.16:03 – Man, teams pull the goalie real early nowadays. I could even score if I was out there.16:04 – Vanek again, into the empty net. Well, thats it. Were headed to Boston. Game 7. Bunch of games 7s this round. Or is it games 7, like solicitors general, and courts marshal, and attorneys general?16:14 – NBCSN gave me an assist! Gotta be the first ever playoff press-box assist! Should have put a bonus in my contract for that…19:36 – And here comes some roughness. Chara versus Weaver. Weaver looks like a little boy next to him. Like a Lego Gio. This is where I wouldve come in handy. I should be down there. Me and Moener, who hasnt had one cheese puff all night, by-the-by.20:00 – Big win. Hope Montrealers dont burn the city down in joy. Taking a hot dog for the road. Gonna google Brooke Shields and cheese puff calories when I get home. Gotta stay off Twitter, though. No Castle spoilers. Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys 2019 Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Tonya M. Offline

17.11.2018 07:38
#2 RE: – The playoff beards out there Antworten

Such blogs are all the way flawless blogs and different people share https://www.paperwritingpro.com/ links to add others for further followings. The blog post is good to readout and to grab the visibly define knowledgeable material.

phamyen Offline

20.06.2019 04:33
#3 RE: – The playoff beards out there Antworten

I have read your post. It solved some aspects of the problem. I think you need to make the problem clearer
read manga online

haniana Offline

25.02.2020 08:00
#4 RE: – The playoff beards out there Antworten

I admire the valuable information you offer in your articles. I will bookmark your post and refer to my friends.
Play goomy clicker clickerheroes.games game

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz