Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 145 mal aufgerufen
 Chatarchiv Absprachen, Sitzungen, Verhandlungen usw.
xsw96 Offline

12.04.2018 05:34
"I have been playing Antworten

FIVE QUICK NBA THOUGHTS 1. MO CHEEKS (Pistons): Out as coach. Am I surprised? No. The team is dysfunctional and is a collection of parts that dont know how to or want to commit to playing team ball. Talent - sure theyve got that but they look like a summer AAU team with a bunch of guys that are looking to showcase their individual games. Josh Smith and Brandon Jennings are Exhibit A and B. When does President/GM Joe Dumars eventually admit that hes lost his way and submit his resignation? How many more coaches are going to be blamed for his moves? Maybe Lionel Hollins comes in and saves Dumars job. Hollins is a no-nonsense coach who wont tolerate whats gone on there of late. Better get this right and quick. 2. TORONTO RAPTORS SCHEDULE: Have played a ton (28) of road games already. At 14-14 thats respectable but the time to win the Atlantic Division and also try to claim the third seed in the East has come. 19 of the final 32 games are at home. They have under-performed at home with a record of 12-10 and for this season to take off in a positive direction again the assertive play must reappear. To have a really nice season you hang around .500 on the road which theyve done and you take no prisoners at home. The schedule has turned with no more than two games in a row on the road the rest of the way. Time to get it done. They are more than capable of doing it. 3. GORAN DRAGIC (Suns): You see his numbers (27 points and six assists) since he was snubbed from the West All-Star team. The man is on a mission. Without Eric Bledsoe he has kept his team at a high level. Hes wonderfully skilled but what Ive seen of late as well is a little nasty streak like hes got even more to prove. Good for him. Hes doing it. 4. TAJ GIBSON (Bulls): He has been given the opportunity to start and play more minutes and hes delivering. Love his energy and second effort. Improved his face-up game and can get his game off in the lane though hes a bit undersized. Considering that Carlos Boozer looks like a guy that will be amnestied next season its going to be important in this homestretch of the season to determine if Gibson can carry starters minutes and hold up effectively. So far - solid. 5. NIKOLA VUCEVIC (Magic): Back from a concussion and suddenly the Magic are beating elite teams. Hes a terrific young player who was an absolute steal for them. When hes played this year he is scoring over 13 points and getting close to 11 boards a game while shooting 50 per cent. The stability of having a guy you can throw it into the post and get productivity from is so helpful. Hes a tough guy on the backboards and competes hard. Knows and accepts his role and is a good long term fit for their franchise. A keeper. Dalton Pompey Jersey . Case in point: LeBron James vs. Ben McLemore. James was driving to the rim in the first quarter and McLemore decided to try to take the charge, which was quite admirable and predictably futile. Troy Tulowitzki Jersey . With just under five seconds remaining - the Raptors having clawed back from a 19-point deficit and pulled within one - DeRozan took the handoff from Chuck Hayes. http://www.teambluejaysprostore.us/Rober...ue-jays-jersey/. Ricciardo made it only halfway around the Jerez track before his RB10 rolled to a stop and began spouting smoke from the back. After team mechanics tended to the car, Ricciardo went back out for a mere two trips around the circuit before calling it quits. B.J. Upton Jersey .Y. -- The "for sale" sign is up at the Buffalo Bills with the hiring of financial and legal advisers who may begin talking with prospective buyers within the next month. Marcus Stroman Jersey . Cilic cruised to victory, beating the seventh-seeded Seppi 6-1, 6-3 in just 72 minutes. He faced only one break point, winning 24 out of 29 points played on the first serve. VALENCIA, Spain -- Nicolas Almagro beat fellow Spaniard Pablo Andujar 6-2, 6-3 to make a successful start to his bid for a third title at the Valencia Open on Tuesday. The third-seeded Almagro, who won here in 2006 and 2007, reeled off winners to break Andujar five times and easily advance to the second round on the indoor hard court. Almagro said that he feels like he was rediscovered his winning form. "I have been playing well now after a period when I was a little lost and didnt really know what to do," Almagro said. "Thanks to the people supporting me I have found my way forward again. I feel strong, but I just need to focus on going match by match." Also, Bernard Tomic of Australia retired in the third set of hiss match with Mikhail Youzhny.dddddddddddd Tomic was losing 4-1 after splitting the first two sets. Giles Simon, seeded No. 6, was upset by Colombian Alejandro Falla 6-1, 6-0. Fifth-seeded Jerzy Janowicz hit 14 aces to dispense with Pablo Carreno 7-5, 7-6 (7), and Joao Sousa defeated Guillermo Garcia-Lopez 6-3, 7-5. Two favourites of the home crowd, Fernandez Verdasco and Feliciano Lopez, both lost in straight sets. Qualifier Michal Przysiezny ousted Verdasco 6-3, 7-6 (1) after Julien Benneteau thrashed Lopez 6-3, 6-1. World No. 3 and reigning champion David Ferrer debuts on Wednesday against Gael Monfils, while John Isner plays Ernests Gulbis and second-seeded Tommy Has faces Philipp Kohlschreiber in an all-German match. Cheap Jerseys Online Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Online Cheap Jerseys 2020 Stitched Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Jerseys Wholesale ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz