Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 10 Antworten
und wurde 540 mal aufgerufen
 Forschung und Medizin
Michael Wargowski Offline

13.07.2012 22:05
RE: Heilende Textilien Antworten

Zitat
Schmerz-Shirts

"Heilende Textilien", bestückt mit speziellen Molekülendie arzneiliche Wirkstoffe abgeben - das ist keinbe Science Fiction, sondern konkretes Forschungsprojekt. Als Transportmittel dienen sogenannte Cyclodextrine, mit Arzneimitteln "geladene" Zuckerverbindungen, die auf Textilien aufgebracht werden und die Wirkstoffe dann kontinuierlich über die Haut abgeben. Bevor Anti-Kopfschmerz-T-Shirts, Schlafmittelnachthemden und Co. auf den Markt kommen, gilt es jedoch, noch Fragen zur optimalen Dosierung, langfristigen Wirkung und Wiederaufladbarkeit der Kleidung zu erforschen.

Dies ist schon länger in anderer Form vertreten. Hier z. B. mit den Wirkstoff abgebenden Pflastern zur Schmerztherapie. Darüber hinausgehend nun aus dem Nano-Labor bei Google zu findende Antworten...

MLR
Is there anybody out there...?

Hier geht es zur: Akzeptanzabstimmung zur Formulierung der "NATÜRLICHEN MENSCHENRECHTE". Hier ist die Öffentlichkeit gefragt, ob sie sich damit identifizieren kann oder nicht.

bekent Offline

10.12.2019 03:07
#2 RE: Heilende Textilien Antworten

His Secret Obsession by James Bauer is a thorough book that shows you what right comments to make your man begin to look all starry eyed at you. The relationship can be precarious here and there, and it needs temptation every once in a while his secret obsession phrases pdf. This book shows you the craft of enticement and some key jargon deceives you can utilize can make your man fixated on you.

On the off chance that you are searching for ways and strategies to improve your relationship, at that point you unquestionably caught wind of His Secret Obsession Book. In the event that you need to comprehend on the off chance that this book causes you in making a solid enduring relationship, at that point you are welcome to peruse this itemized audit till the end. his secret obsession

Telforh ( Gast )
10.12.2019 11:08
#3 RE: Heilende Textilien Antworten

Heilende textilien and complete process in which they complete work is here. I am just doing all essaybox.org work and now i have to solve whole which is important for those who want to learn and who also want to complete work ever.

Denise Salazar Offline

29.03.2020 16:50
#4 RE: Heilende Textilien Antworten

I came onto your blog while focusing just slightly submits. Nice strategy for next, I will be bookmarking at once seize your complete rises... Traffic Secrets Book

Denise Salazar Offline

29.03.2020 17:00
#5 RE: Heilende Textilien Antworten

On this subject internet page, you'll see my best information, be sure to look over this level of detail. Expert Secrets

Denise Salazar Offline

29.03.2020 17:06
#6 RE: Heilende Textilien Antworten

It is fine, nonetheless evaluate the information and facts around this correct. DotCom Secrets Review

Denise Salazar Offline

29.03.2020 17:11
#7 RE: Heilende Textilien Antworten

I recommend only good and reliable information, so see it: One Funnel Away Challenge

Denise Salazar Offline

29.03.2020 17:16
#8 RE: Heilende Textilien Antworten

Hmm… I interpret blogs on a analogous issue, however i never visited your blog. I added it to populars also i’ll be your faithful primer. ClickFunnels

Denise Salazar Offline

01.04.2020 14:24
#9 RE: Heilende Textilien Antworten

In this particular article, you will see a summary, satisfy browse this post. 지오바니샴푸

Denise Salazar Offline

14.04.2020 14:12
#10 RE: Heilende Textilien Antworten

I really appreciate this wonderful post that you have provided for us. I assure this would be beneficial for most of the people. amazon echo auto review

Denise Salazar Offline

21.04.2020 18:54
#11 RE: Heilende Textilien Antworten

Normally when I browse the internet I search for web-sites that provide reliable information and so I found this site. Very often when I have been to this web site I've truly really liked the great content listed here. I will be certain to look for your next post.. Thanks for the fantastic post I am going to come back in the future. international virtual phone

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz