Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 144 mal aufgerufen
 Chatarchiv Absprachen, Sitzungen, Verhandlungen usw.
ding2017 Offline

30.07.2018 10:12
Men's Nike Hyperadapt 1.0 JP Casual Black Red UK Antworten

HAIKOU Homme Nike Air Max 270 Ocean Bliss Noir Soldes , China, Dec. 13 (Xinhua) -- Park Sung-hyun completed a wire-to-wire victory at the Hyundai China Ladies Open on Sunday, marking the 10th consecutive year that a South Korean has won the event.

The 22-year-old Seoul native closed with a final round 67 over the Mission Hills Haikou Blackstone course on Hainan Island for a score of 17-under 199, two strokes ahead of defending champion Kim Hyo-joo. Park's fourth win of the year earned her 110,000 US dollars.

Jang Su-yeon (68) finished third at five shots off the pace, while world No. 9 Chun In-gee Homme Nike Air Max 270 Grape Blanche Violet Soldes , the highest ranked player in the field, was a shot further back after a 68.

Shi Yuting was the top Chinese player as the rookie pro closed with a 70 to finish 12 strokes off the lead in equal 13th in the tournament that marked the final event of the 2015 China LPGA Tour season and the first event of the 2016 LPGA of Korea Tour (KLPGA).

Park's 17-under score set a tournament record for 54 holes and marked her first victory outside of Korea.

"This is a good start for the new season. I am happy to get my first win outside of my home country," said a smiling Park, the world No 33. "The KLPGA money title has definitely come into my mind now. I'll do my best next season to make it happen."

Starting her day in the final group with playing partner Kim, Park stretched her lead to three strokes when she birdied the par-five second hole. After dropping a stroke with a birdie at the next, she could only play par golf through the next nine holes as a determined Kim came on in a bid for her third Hyundai China Ladies Open crown.

As Park carded a bogey five at the par-four third [url=http://www.chaussuresmax270.fr/homme-nike-air-max-270-photo-bleu-noir-achat.

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz