Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 272 mal aufgerufen
 Medien, Schule, Beruf, Unterhaltung pp.
Boyce004 Offline

14.09.2016 03:10
The good folks over at Adidas are back Antworten

The good folks over at Adidas are back, and with something clean and classic. Today we get our first look at The adidas superstar, a sleek and stylish new rendition of this eye-catching classic.

adidas superstar womens is my life’s work and I’m not ready to run away from it because I didn’t win,” Liedtke, an American-born Adidas lifer, said in an interview. “My job is to keep it sustainable. If you think the analysts are nervous about it being sustainable then you’re discounting my sleepless nights.”

This luxurious rendition of the adidas superstar mens features a cream leather upper with black and red accents. The three stripe branding on the side panel is simplified with thin black contrast stitching, but the real show-stealing asset is the Yeezy 350 Boost’s rounded suede panel on the medial side. While you’d never confuse a pair of Superstars for a Yeezy Boost, it is cool to see Kasina tinker with the construction in an homage to Kanye’s latest and greatest.

This tuxedo-inspired colorway of the adidas superstar mens sale comes dressed in an all-white leather upper with contrasting touches of black landing on the leather tongue and the laces. There’s no doubt that these would look pretty darn good while you’re rocking a tuxedo if you’re into that formal sneakerhead look. Three stripes branding has been added on the side panels thanks to the inclusion of perforations.

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz