Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 101 mal aufgerufen
 OAM-Trainingslabor-Gästebuch
elaine95 Offline

07.12.2018 07:58
for an 8-6 Antworten

ANAHEIM http://www.angelsfanproshop.com/authentic-blake-wood-jersey , Calif. (AP) — Mike Trout couldn’t play on his 27th birthday, thanks to a sore right wrist.Shohei Ohtani and the Los Angeles Angels made sure the fans in the giveaway T-shirts bearing Trout’s uniform No. 27 still went home in a celebratory mood.Ohtani hit a three-run homer during a seven-run first inning, and the Angels pounded out 13 hits in an 11-5 victory over the Detroit Tigers on Tuesday.Trout missed his sixth consecutive game with an injury that will sideline him at least until Friday during the second-longest injury absence of his career — but for one night, his teammates didn’t miss the two-time AL MVP’s peerless bat at the Big A. Rookie catcher Francisco Arcia had a two-run single during their first-inning outburst after Detroit scored two runs in its half of the first.“You like to get right back into the game after you give up a few early, and we carried some momentum there in the first,” Angels manager Mike Scioscia said. “Shohei’s homer was a huge hit at the time.”With Trout sidelined, Ohtani moved up to third in the order — and he didn’t disappoint. His 411-foot drive to the opposite field was his third homer in August, and he added a single for his third multihit performance in five games.“I may look like I’m taking easy swings in my at-bats, but I’m swinging pretty hard,” Ohtani said through a translator. “I haven’t really changed my approach. Back when I was in Japan Zack Greinke Jersey , that was one of my strengths, going to the opposite field.”Justin Upton later added a two-run homer during Los Angeles’ second straight win over Detroit. The Angels haven’t lost a home series to the Tigers since August 2009.Jeimer Candelario hit a two-run homer in the fifth and drove in three runs as the Tigers emerged from their four-game offensive funk, but still dropped to 0-5 on their six-game California trip.The Angels’ first eight batters reached base with six hits, an error and a walk against Jacob Turner (0-1), who lasted just one inning in his first appearance for Detroit since 2012. Turner, a former Tigers prospect who returned on a minor league deal this season, struggled in the rotation spot opened by Mike Fiers’ trade to Oakland.“The big thing was he threw (37) pitches, and we didn’t make some plays,” Detroit manager Ron Gardenhire said. “Believe me, it’s not all on him. He took the beating for it … (but) we played sloppy baseball tonight.”Detroit scored just three runs over 40 innings in the first four games of its trip Paul Goldschmidt Jersey , but matched that total in two innings against Andrew Heaney (7-7). Candelario had an RBI double in the first inning, and JaCoby Jones added a run-scoring double in the second.Upton snapped a 0-for-15 slump with an infield single in the first. The former Tigers slugger added his 22nd homer in the sixth.HEANEY’S HIGHHeaney set a new career high with his seventh victory, but this one won’t go in the trophy case. He persevered through five rocky innings in his shortest home outing since April 20, yielding five runs and eight hits.“It’s nice to not pitch all that well and get a win,” Heaney said. “It’s nice for the team to get a win.”OUTSTANDING E.Y.Eric Young Jr. made an outstanding defensive play for the second straight night while filling Trout’s spot in center field. The veteran dived to catch James McCann’s sinking liner in the sixth and then made a precise throw to double up Ronny Rodriguez at first.TIME TO THROWOhtani got more good news before the game when the Angels announced the rookie will throw a bullpen session Saturday in the next step in his return from a sprained elbow ligament.“I’ve been waiting for this day,” Ohtani said. “I’ve been very eager to get back on the mound.”ROOKIE RIBBIESArcia’s bases-loaded single gave him 12 RBIs in his first three home starts. That’s a record for any player in the first three home starts of a major league career since RBIs became an official stat in 1920, according to STATS LLC.TRAINER’S ROOMTigers: Blaine Hardy will take another start in the rotation Wednesday in place of Michael Fulmer, who is still recovering from an oblique strain at Detroit’s spring training complex in Florida.Angels: Nick Tropeano was placed on the disabled list for the third time this season with right shoulder stiffness. The right-hander threw five innings of one-hit ball Monday against Detroit, but was pulled after just 62 pitches.UP NEXTTigers: Hardy (4-3, 3.25 ERA) got a no-decision last week despite throwing seven scoreless innings of one-hit ball against Oakland http://www.diamondbacksfanproshop.com/authentic-patrick-corbin-jersey , taking a no-hitter into the seventh inning. He has faced the Angels six times in his career, but in relief each time.Angels: Jaime Barria (6-7, 3.84 ERA) makes the 17th start of his steady rookie season. He got a no-decision last week in Cleveland after throwing five solid innings. HOUSTON (AP) — Boston Red Sox ace Chris Sale was still feeling weak Wednesday and won’t start Game 5 of the AL Championship Series.Sale threw in the outfield for 10-15 minutes before Game 4 in Houston, but manager Alex Cora said the seven-time All-Star didn’t throw a bullpen as planned. David Price will start Thursday night on three days’ rest instead.Cora said Sale lost some weight because of a stomach illness that forced him to spend a night in the hospital after the lanky left-hander started the ALCS opener against the Astros.“He’s feeling better compared to yesterday, but physically he’s not there yet,” Cora said before Game 4. “So I think if necessary he’ll pitch Game 6. He feels that he’ll be ready for that one. And we’ll go from there.”With Price warming up in the bullpen in case he was needed in relief, the Red Sox held on for an 8-6 victory Wednesday night to take a 3-1 lead in the best-of-seven series. Game 6, if necessary, would be Saturday night in Boston.Dave Dombrowski, the team’s president of baseball operations Randy Johnson Jersey , said Sale told him “he’s fine and he’ll be ready to go on Saturday.”Cora said there’s “no chance” Sale will pitch in any situation in Game 5.Price was the Game 2 starter, when he allowed four runs over 4 2/3 innings and didn’t get a decision in Boston’s 7-5 victory that evened the series. Available out of the bullpen, the lefty was getting loose late Wednesday night but didn’t come into the game.“I think it’ll just make me a little bit more sharp for tomorrow. Might have found a new thing for me to do the day before I pitch,” Price said.“To have that opportunity to punch our ticket to the World Series is very cool,” he said.Sale did not speak to reporters Wednesday.Cora said earlier this week that Sale started feeling ill right after Game 1 and went to a hospital early Sunday morning.Sale was released Monday from Massachusetts General Hospital after remaining there overnight for observation. He rejoined the team Tuesday in Houston before Game 3.The club hasn’t specified Sale’s ailment or treatment, though Cora has said it was nothing serious.Sale struggled with his control in Boston’s 7-2 home loss to the Astros on Saturday night. He allowed two runs, four walks and hit a batter in four innings.The lefty made just one start between July 27 and Sept. 11 because of mild left shoulder inflammation, then made four starts during the rest of the regular season. He beat the Yankees in the Division Series opener and pitched one inning of relief in Game 4 as the Red Sox won the best-of-five series.

«« in those
 Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz