Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 130 mal aufgerufen
 Chatarchiv Absprachen, Sitzungen, Verhandlungen usw.
liny Offline

12.12.2018 09:56
Browns cornerback E.J. Gaines dodges major Antworten

injury bullet The Cleveland Browns and cornerback E.J. Gaines received some good news on Monday morning.Gaines Youth Trevon Coley Jersey , who went down in Sunday’s practice with what was described as a possible “significant” knee injury, suffered a knee sprain that is expected to only keep him out for a a few weeks. The news was first reported by ESPN’s Adam Schefter and then confirmed by Andrew Gribble of clevelandbrowns.com.The Browns signed Gaines to a one-year deal worth $4 million in the offseason. He played in defensive coordinator Gregg Williams’ system with the Rams from 2014 through 2016, although he missed the 2015 season with a Lisfranc foot injury. Gained played last season with the Buffalo Bills. Gaines is competing for a roster spot in a crowded cornerback position group that includes first-round draft pick Denzel Ward, incumbent slot cornerback Briean Boddy-Calhoun http://www.brownsauthorizedshops.com/authentic-baker-mayfield-jersey , and fellow free-agent signee T.J. Carrie, among others. The injury is thankfully not as bad as it first seemed, but it remains to be seen how much the setback hurts Gaines’ chances of making the final roster or it it will drive general manager John Dorsey to make a move for a free agent cornerback that might still be on the market.Where were you when Tim Couch got his first win? This week, SB Nation asked every NFL blog to think back to a memorable moment in their team’s recent history and write where we were at that moment or our memories of that moment.Ugh.Is it so sad that there are so few “good” memories that come to mind to where I can think Denzel Ward Jersey , “Everyone will remember where they were when this happened”? William Green’s long touchdown run against the Atlanta Falcons to help secure a playoff spot might be one of them, but then I started thinking about Tim Couch’s long-awaited return to being affiliated with the Cleveland Browns franchise again (he will be calling preseason games this year).In the spirit of Couch’s return, let’s talk about the team’s first victory in their expansion era: October 31, 1999. Halloween. With Cleveland trailing 16-14 in the final seconds Authentic Jabrill Peppers Jersey , Couch heaved a pass 60+ yards through the air to the corner of the end zone. The ball was deflected and went right into the arms of Kevin Johnson for the touchdown.I didn’t see the moment live, but I remember I was in the backseat of my parents’ car on Ridge Road in Cleveland, OH (around the spot I show on Google Images below). The touchdown call was heard through the radio, and our dad started beeping the horn in celebration. I remember looking over to my right to see another car join in Youth David Njoku Jersey , beeping along with us as they were yelling in celebration too.Do you remember where you were for this infamous moment? Also, feel free to share any other distinct memories you have of Browns moments in recent history (i.e. ones where you remember precisely where you were at or what you were going).

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz