Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 142 mal aufgerufen
 Chatarchiv Absprachen, Sitzungen, Verhandlungen usw.
liny Offline

28.12.2018 02:57
Browns’ offensive snap counts Antworten

Authentic Briean Boddy-Calhoun Jersey , stats, and PFF notes: Preseason Week 3 Below, we analyze the snap counts and stats on offense for the Cleveland Browns’ Week 3 preseason game against the Philadelphia Eagles.QuarterbackPosPlayerPlays%StatsPosPlayerPlays%StatsIt was another mediocre day for the quarterbacks, who faced either faster pressure than they are used to, or had no where to go with the football. Fortunately, it appears that both Tyrod Taylor and Baler Mayfield survived their injury scares; can you imagine if Cleveland was down to Drew Stanton just like that?According to Pro Football Focus, Mayfield was accurate when he was kept clean:When kept clean, Mayfield was 7-of-7 for 56 yards and a 100.0 passer rating. On his eight pressured dropbacks, however, Mayfield was just 1-of-5 passing for 20 yards, with an interception Youth Joe Schobert Jersey , two throwaways, two sacks, and a passer rating of 4.2.Running BackPosPlayerPlays%StatsPosPlayerPlays%StatsFor the second week in a row, Carlos Hyde showed off in a major way. He has no doubt established himself as the top runner on the team heading into the season.Per PFF, Hyde had 48 yards rushing after contact, and is the top back this preseason in that category by a full yard.Nick Chubb had a really nice play showing off his power, where he bulldozed a defender down and kept on going.Wide ReceiverPosPlayerPlays%StatsPosPlayerPlays%StatsIt was a frustrating day for Jarvis Landry, who was looking to the official one too many times for a flag after bumping into an Eagles defender. He only caught 30% of the passes that went his direction. Rashard Higgins continues to play solid as one can ask for and should be assured a roster spot at this point.Antonio Callaway was inactive this week with a groin injury. Overall, the receivers aren't dropping passes, which is a good sign for even the guys on the back end of the depth chart who are trying to get things on tape.Tight EndPosPlayerPlays%StatsPosPlayerPlays%StatsI know it's just the preseason, but I still love David Njoku trying to go airborne for a touchdown. He nearly got in http://www.brownsauthorizedshops.com/authentic-damarious-randall-jersey , but little did we know Cleveland would then fail to score on four passing attempts from the 1 yard line.Offensive LinePosPlayerPlays%StatsPosPlayerPlays%StatsThe Browns allowed 4 sacks and 5 quarterback hits.Austin Corbett and Spencer Drango played the entire game for the second week in a row.Announcing Staff Changes at DBN Hi DBN faithful!You may have noticed over the past two weeks some changes at Dawgs By Nature, so let me formally announce them to you.I remain the Site Manager, just as I have been since March 2006, and will continue writing just like I always have.Mike Hoag is now our site’s Deputy Manager. You don’t really need to worry about memorizing each person’s title, but Mike will be bringing you about 1 article per day. In addition, if there are ever any times when I am on vacation, he will “take over the site” for those days.Tom Moore has joined our staff as a writer. You may have noticed a flurry of his articles over the weekend. One of the areas in which our site has lacked over the years is providing regular weekend coverage (outside of Sundays during the regular season). What can I say — after writing during the week and working full-time with my actual job, you kind of just burn out sometimes. Tom has plenty of writing experience from his own site, and from formerly helping run Dawg Pound Daily. Every week, we are now extending the Daily Dawg Chow to the weekend, which Tom will cover. Tom will also provide some more weekend coverage http://www.brownsauthorizedshops.com/authentic-jamie-collins-jersey , and then a couple of posts during the weekdays.rufio has pretty much always been on our staff, but now he will be bringing you an edition of Rufio’s Playbook for almost every week of the year.Dan Lalich (notthatnoise) is now taking on the title of Community Manager. I know there are often some very valuable articles that our readers create as FanPosts, but unfortunately I am so bogged down that I seldom have time to award them the front page exposure they deserve. Dan will help keep tabs on this, as well as encouraging more posts, fun features, and helping facilitate possible meet-ups.Those are all the new orders of business. We are still very much appreciative to also have Jon Stinchcomb, Andrea Hangst, Matt Wood, and Ezweav continue their contributions to the site.

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz