Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 137 mal aufgerufen
 OAM-Trainingslabor-Gästebuch
elaine95 Offline

28.12.2018 03:03
it’s going to happen Antworten

SAN FRANCISCO (AP) — David Wright rejoined the New York Mets on Friday Matt Kemp Jersey , though he remains on the disabled list, and said he met with team officials to discuss what he needs to prove physically in order to get back in a major league game for the first time since 2016.The seven-time All-Star third baseman took grounders before the Mets faced the San Francisco Giants and said he’s “cautiously optimistic” he’ll get into a game in September. The Mets have not announced a timetable for his return.Wright is trying to come back from back, neck and shoulder injuries that have required three surgeries and kept the 35-year-old off the field since May 27, 2016. He said team management discussed what he needs to show to rejoin the lineup.“I’ve been told I need to do certain things to be activated. There are some plays I’m still having a hard time with,” he said Rich Hill Jersey , without being specific. “They truly want me to get to the point that I can play, now it’s up to me to do it.”Wright hit .171 in 12 minor-league rehab games over the past few weeks, but said Friday he feels comfortable defensively and needs to focus on his timing at the plate.“The goal for me for the last two years is to play in the big leagues. When that time comes, I want to be able to hold my own out there,” he said. “I truly believe it’s going to happen http://www.dodgersfanproshop.com/authentic-alex-wood-jersey , it’s just a matter of when.“I’ve got two young daughters that have never seen me play,” Wright added. “It’s up to me to show I can go out there and play at this level. I don’t want to be a liability out there.” Rob Leiter/Getty ImagesLos Angeles Angles star Mike Trout's lingering wrist problems have landed him on the disabled list.The Angels announced Friday their all-world outfielder was placed on the 10-day DL retroactive to Aug. 6.Trout hasn't played since Aug. 1 when he jammed his wrist on an awkward slide into third base during a 7-2 loss against the Tampa Bay Rays.Through 109 games, Trout has put together another MVP-caliber season. He's batting .309 with 30 home runs, 60 RBI and a .624 slugging percentage. The 27-year-old leads all MLB players with a .459 on-base percentage.Trout leads all position players in WAR (7.6), per FanGraphs Starlin Castro Jersey , but his team's lack of success on the field could torpedo his campaign for a third MVP.The Angels sit 15 games back of the Houston Astros in the American League West, and they're almost certainly headed for a fourth straight season without playoff baseball.Trout's importance to the Angels largely goes without saying. Losing him for any stretch of games may be the final nail in the coffin for Los Angeles' postseason hopes.

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz