Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 117 mal aufgerufen
 Chatarchiv Absprachen, Sitzungen, Verhandlungen usw.
liny Offline

28.12.2018 04:12
Jags’ Jalen Ramsey has QB opinions Antworten

Youth Evan Engram Jersey , and Eli Manning gets no love Jacksonville Jaguars cornerback Jalen Ramsey has opinions. At least, that was the focus of GQ’s Clay Skipper’s interview with Ramsey, published Wednesday. And a good number of the opinions the 2016 first-round draft pick and 2017 All-Pro shared with Skipper involved numerous NFL quarterbacks.Josh Allen, the Buffalo Bills’ 2018 Round 1 draft pick? “He’s trash.” The Baltimore Ravens’ Joe Flacco? “I played him two years in a row. He sucks.” The San Francisco 49ers’ Jimmy Garoppolo? “It was all schemes. He didn’t beat us. It wasn’t like he diced us up. It was literally all schemes.” And while not all of Ramsey’s assessments of the league’s passers was negative—he believes Houston’s Deshaun Watson and Philadelphia’s Carson Wentz are the future of the position and that Aaron Rodgers and Tom Brady “don’t suck” — the New York Giants’ Eli Manning was not one of the quarterbacks who drew Ramsey’s praise.Ramsey isn’t wrong about the connection between Manning and Beckham, of course: Beckham’s three healthy seasons from 2014 through 2017 saw him surpass 1,300 yards each year. In turn, Manning posed three of his four highest career passing yardage totals and two of his three highest passing touchdown totals.But, lest Ramsey forget, Manning and Beckham are just entering their fifth season together. Manning spent 10 years with the Giants before Beckham hit the scene, reaching the playoffs five times (and Landon Collins Jersey , you know, helping the Giants win the Super Bowl twice) in the pre-Beckham era. Yes, Beckham has made Manning’s life a lot easier, but such is the case for any quarterback lucky to have an elite-level receiver among his targets. Manning supplied a rebuttal of sorts when asked about Ramsey’s comments after Wednesday’s practice, offering a “No comment,” followed by a cheeky, “Who?” according to Art Stapleton of NorthJersey.com:While Ramsey isn’t wrong that the Manning-to-Beckham connection has helped Manning statistically since 2014, there’s more to Manning’s success in New York and his longevity as a starter. Still, Ramsey’s verdict could have been a lot worse. Sorry, Flacco.Giants news Authentic Jon Halapio Jersey , 9/6: Eli Manning — no significance to facing Tom Coughlin Sunday will mark the first time since Tom Coughlin became executive vice president of the Jacksonville Jaguars that the New York Giants will face their former coach. Coughlin won’t be on the sideline and there are few Giants who have ties to him.One of those who does, of course, is Eli Manning. Giants fans should remember Manning’s emotional reaction at Coughlin’s farewell press conference. Wednesday, Manning said he had not talked to Coughlin about Sunday and downplayed the idea that the game had added significance.“Obviously still have a great relationship with Coach Coughlin and cherish the time that we had and appreciate those 12 years of him being my head coach,” Manning said. “But besides that, I look at this game and say it’s the Giants against the Jaguars and I’m trying to get our offense prepared to go against that defense.”Captain CollinsLandon Collins wanted to be a captain of the Giants defense and now he is, having been voted by his teammates as one of the Giants six captains.“It means the world to me,” Collins said. “At the same time, it means that I’ve gained the respect from my players to be a leader of them and to lead them the right way, and be a vocal presence Cheap Evan Engram Jersey , and be able to go to coach and talk to them and make sure we got everything on track.”One of the things Collins will have to do immediately is help the Giants through the turmoil of the recent roster changes. Six of the eight came on the defensive side of the ball.“I wouldn’t say it was unsettling. It’s a business, it’s a corporation. That’s how it goes, people come in and come out,” Collins said. “For the people who come in, we try to help them as much as possible. We have two [actually three] new guys in the back. I think we have one guy in the linebacker corps, and I think two guys in the D-line corps. We take them under our wing because at the end of the day, we might need them, that might be up, they might be active. So, we need everybody.”Around the Inter-Google5 key matchups that will decide Giants vs. Jaguars | Odell Beckham Jr. vs Jalen Ramsey | NJ.comSunday's season opener at MetLife Stadium features arguably the most explosive collection of skill-position players of any offense in the NFL http://www.giantscheapshops.com/cheap-authentic-kareem-martin-jersey , against the league's top collection of dynamic and stingy defensive talent as the Giants host the Jacksonville Jaguars at 1 p.m.Giants need Eli Manning to be the iron man he always has been | SNYNFC preview: Battle begins to prevent an Eagles encoreThe Post’s Steve Serby breaks down the NFC, division by division:NFC East1. Philadelphia EaglesSerby Says: 10-6. Nick Foles can hold the fort if he must...Giants season preview: Hold on tight, the shootouts are comingThere will be stretches when Pat Shurmur is making the call through his headset to Eli Manning, who shares it with his teammates in the huddle and what follows...Pat Shurmur names the Giants’ backup quarterback (kind of)Without actually naming the No. 2 quarterback behind Eli Manning, Giants coach Pat Shurmur on Wednesday identified Alex Tanney as the backup, with rookie Kyle...Lions cut Anthony Zettel, sign Romeo Okwara – ProFootballTalkAnthony Zettel started all 16 games at defensive end for the Lions last season, but this season he's out. The Lions claimed defensive end Romeo Okwara off waivers today and waived Zettel to make room for Okwara on the roster.

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz