Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 160 mal aufgerufen
 Chatarchiv Absprachen, Sitzungen, Verhandlungen usw.
liny Offline

28.12.2018 04:48
Welcome to Week 9 of the 2018 NFL season! Antworten

Half the league is halfway through their schedule Authentic Alfred Morris jersey , and we kick off the back half of the San Francisco 49ers schedule with an early game! The 49ers are hosting the Oakland Raiders tonight on Thursday Night Football, with kickoff set for 5:20 p.m. PT. It’s a battle of atrocious football teams, with prime draft positioning up for grabs.The 49ers opened as a four-point favorite against the Raiders, but the line has come down to 2.5 at most sportbooks monitored by OddsShark. If you’re inclined to bet the Raiders, you can still find a couple field goal lines. There was line movement almost immediately, which I am guessing is due to getting over a field goal for the Raiders. These are two bad teams playing for draft positioning. Neither team has shown it can do a whole lot of much, and so I imagine a lot of gamblers see a game that ends with maybe a field goal’s difference.In our latest FanPulse survey, I picked the 49ers winning by three points. The C.J. Beathard injury is a tough one to assess. I think he ends up playing, but if not Nick Mullens is a mostly unknown quantity. He has done some good things in the preseason Youth Mike Person jersey , but he has seen no regular season work. I am still laying the 2.5 points with the 49ers in this one, and that’s primarily because of the run game and the Raiders atrocious pass rush. I think we see the 49ers put up some points in part because the quarterback hopefully has some time to make decisions, but also because the Raiders rank poorly against the run. This could be the game the 49ers offense gets on track — at least for one week.49ers fans in aggregate predict a two-point San Francisco win, while Raiders fans predict a four-point Oakland loss. Neither team is confident for the time being, although it is interesting to note Raiders fans have been the most inaccurate in their weekly predictions. They have regularly picked relatively close wins, and have been wrong with regularity. On the other hand, 49ers fans have at least been able to pick out some losses along the way. Here are a pair of graphics illustrating fan picks vs. actual results.Raiders fan picks49ers fan picksIf you’re still alive in your Survivor pool, the 49ers are not a particularly safe pick if you’re looking to save the big names. Carolina at home against Tampa Bay might be your best bet. Ryan Fitzpatrick is back in the saddle, and I think we see a multi-interception game from him. You could also just play it safe with a big name and use either Chicago over Buffalo or Kansas City over Cleveland.Here are all my straight-up picks for Week 9. I was 8-6 last week http://www.49ersauthorizedshops.com/authentic-adrian-colbert-jersey , bringing my season record to 78-40-2. I’ll have the rest of my picks against the spread later this weekend.Raiders @ 49ers: 49ersBears @ Bills: BearsChiefs @ Browns: ChiefsJets @ Dolphins: DolphinsLions @ Vikings: VikingsFalcons @ Washington: WashingtonBuccaneers @ Panthers: PanthersSteelers @ Ravens: RavensTexans @ Broncos: TexansChargers @ Seahawks: SeahawksRams @ Saints: SaintsPackers @ Patriots: PatriotsTitans @ Cowboys: CowboysGolden Nuggets: Are Colbert and Witherspoon good enough I must admit I had a warm and fuzzy feeling when I thought of our defensive secondary during the off season. While I was not convinced Jaquiski Tartt was a better strong safety than Eric Reid, I was pretty excited about the acquisition of Richard Sherman. The idea of him joining Ahkello Witherspoon and Adrian Colbert gave me the crazy idea that we were going to have a pretty solid secondary. I know both Witherspoon and Colbert have been banged up but I must admit I am pretty disappointed in them so far this season. Now we are getting articles about the possibility of them being replaced by guys like Greg Mabin and D J Reed. While I like both Reed and Mabin, I was hoping Witherspoon and Colbert could be part of something special. Perhaps they still can but unfortunately they just don’t look like the same players we saw at the end of last season.Maybe we blame it on the coaching? While I am not as quick as some to start passing around the blame, perhaps there are some things that Robert Saleh and Jeff Hafley could do to help make them more effective? Anyone have any ideas on this?Now onto the hot links:Garoppolo surgery ‘was a good repair, they’re very optimistic’Cam Inman49ers linebacking corps of the future emergingBrad AlmquistQuestions in the secondary abound ahead of Cardinals gameChris BidermanMike McGlinchey expects to play vs. CardinalsKyle MadsonJohn Lynch says Joe Staley will try to practice on FridayDavid BonillaRichard Sherman, Mike McGlinchey, and Weston Richburg return to practiceDavid BonillaWhy George Kittle and C.J. Beathard Aren’t the Only Former Hawkeyes You Should Be WatchingJoe FannDeFo’s Story of Finding ‘The One’Joe FannGreg Mabin works his way into CB pictureMatt MaioccoWhich coach would you want running the 49ers?Kyle Madson49ers coaches impressed with young cornerback Greg MabinDavid BonillaVictor Bolden returns from suspension, prepares to play vs. CardinalsMatt MaioccoNFL first-quarter special teams rankingsEric Eager

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz