Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 6 Antworten
und wurde 434 mal aufgerufen
 Medien, Schule, Beruf, Unterhaltung pp.
Tracy Ho Offline

22.03.2017 03:54
Prestashop 1.7 Antworten

PrestaShop will turn into an entirely unexpected programming with the arrival of 1.7 in the up and coming months. Here are a couple reasons why I think it will be a calamity for the organization.
See more: Prestashop Instagram Module - It allows you to add instagram phto in your Prestashop store.
Here is the refreshed post a couple days after the authority 1.7 discharge: PrestaShop 1.7 is out, here is the reason it is a disappointment.

The more I read about PrestaShop 1.7, the more I think it will be an entire disappointment.

PrestaShop 1.7 will (nearly) not be retro-perfect (by any stretch of the imagination)

While the primary news about it, which came straightforwardly from the advancement group, said a slow adjustment to symfony and hogan, the latest FAQs on the construct site unmistakably expressed that moving up to 1.7 will be alongside outlandish.

1.7 will be an intense move in how the product is considered since its own particular roots, and thus 90% of what at present works fine on your 1.6 will never be perfect with 1.7. This was clear for topics as of now (which may even be worthy), however regardless of the possibility that despite everything they specify that 1.6 modules "ought to work with practically zero changes in 1.7″, they include a couple of provisos incongruencies, particularly:

- those which focus on the subject/front office – in light of the fact that we modified the way topics are composed.

- those which focus on the Product page – on the grounds that we revamped it with Symfony2 and its Twig format motor.

- those which focus on the Modules page – once more, since we revamped it with Symfony2 and its Twig format motor.

To decipher and make it clear to everybody:

- Anything that yields substance to the front office (90% of the modules, including sliders, best deals, coupon related, menus… )

- Anything that snares to DisplayAdminProductsExtra

- Anything that has an arrangement menu (?). Difficult to decipher this, there is no module that I know changing the modules list, so we need to expect it's the modules arrangement page

Will any shipper ever move up to 1.7? (Short answer: no.)

Given the crazy measure of exertion that will be required to redesign a running store to PrestaShop 1.7 (see here), it's probable that no one will ever do it.

Thinking about the present chills one as of now feels while overhauling a minor form, and perceiving how agonizing it has been to move from 1.4 to 1.5, or to 1.5 to 1.6 previously, odds are no shipper will ever hazard his business to fundamentally change to another product. Too bad, this is the thing that 1.7 will be, a totally new framework that will drive you to begin over again with your shop.

Smarty or not Smarty

It's difficult to comprehend a couple of indiscernible lines of the FAQs page. While they express the 1.6 subjects won't be perfect with 1.7, they additionally need to keep utilizing Smarty. It would have been exceptional to change to Symfony since 1.7.0, rather than arranging it for future forms, since regardless no one will have the capacity to redesign (predicting different contrary qualities ahead).
I still use smarty on development module. The Instagram Prestashop Module is also same.

Farewell abrogates!

Yes. Tragically, PrestaShop 1.7 won't utilize abrogates any longer. The article states legacy engineering will in any case be usable; however the back office's Product and Modules page won't permit their use. Into human dialect, it implies all modules at present (carefully) utilizing abrogates should drop the framework in future 1.7 forms.

This adds another indicate the issues for upgraders: any module utilizing abrogates should be re-composed.

It is not clear yet how changes will be dealt with, but rather as long-term engineer, I am perplexed the new expansions framework will strongly affect code viability.

And the sky is the limit from there

- Mixed up back office interface (Symfony on a few pages, Smarty on others)

- The present Beta is practically difficult to introduce on non-unix OS (attempted 4 times, all disappointments)

- 1.7 will even now utilize the old Swiftmailer, which implies no TLS or similarity with Google Servers

For all these, there will be no reason not to move to some other programming (OpenCart, Magento, just to give some examples) for those individuals as of now encountering inconvenience and impediments with PrestaShop 1.6. PrestaShop 1.7 doesn't just have two or three great major issue elements, it's only a disappointment in its own origination.

As I would like to think, it's not satisfactory to request that any trader switch web based business programming subsequent to building up an effective business. Given that no one (1.000009%?) will ever move up to the new form, PrestaShop is presumably going to lose a major cut, up to 70%, of its present client base. Pondering your business long haul, you might need to begin searching for a raft.

Stay tuned for more information about PrestaShop 1.7's discharge.

Norma J Offline

18.10.2018 13:11
#2 RE: Prestashop 1.7 Antworten

Great, this website is really providing the best options to their clients. 0I am really impressed to see their working. There are there any good essay writing services working is completely dynamic and on such fast track.

dhruvday Offline

13.02.2019 08:21
#3 RE: Prestashop 1.7 Antworten
hana ( Gast )
17.06.2019 05:11
#4 RE: Prestashop 1.7 Antworten

Thanks for the information you shared with us.
get on top

Linda Rose Offline

31.07.2019 05:11
#5 RE: Prestashop 1.7 Antworten

Es ist ein großartiger Artikel. Das wird dir sicherlich auch gefallen, weil es ein großartiges Zeug ist
potty racers

Denise Salazar Offline

07.12.2019 14:47
#6 RE: Prestashop 1.7 Antworten

Very good topic, similar texts are I do not know if they are as good as your work out. www.fitnessdonkey.com/legal-steroids/gynectrol-review

Denise Salazar Offline

14.04.2020 13:42
#7 RE: Prestashop 1.7 Antworten

In this article understand the most important thing, the item will give you a keyword rich link a great useful website page: free instagram followers app

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz