Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 157 mal aufgerufen
 OAM-Trainingslabor-Gästebuch
laiyongcai92 Offline

11.01.2019 04:40
Chicago Cubs shortstop Addison Russell will reportedly Antworten

Jonathan Daniel/Getty Images remain on administrative leave until the end of the regular season.Per The Athletic's Ken Rosenthal http://www.lionscheapshop.com/cheap-authentic-kerryon-johnson-jersey , Major League Baseball has extended Russell's leave through Sunday as the league continues to investigate accusations of domestic violence made by his ex-wife.Rosenthal noted every previous instance of a player being put on administrative leave has resulted in a suspension without an appeal.Russell's ex-wife,Melisa Reidy-Russell, wrote ablog post on her websiteon Sept. 21 that included multiple allegations of physical and emotional abuse inflicted on her by the Cubs shortstop:"Emotional/verbal abuse started way before I even realized, eventually it started to be an everyday thing. Being blamed for just about anything that went wrong, name calling, intimidating me with personal force Authentic Kerryon Johnson Jersey , manipulating me to think I was the problem, destroying my personal things, threatening me to 'send' meour son home to my parents as if I was privileged to be living in our home."MLBannouncedRussell had been placed on administrative leave on the same day, which can last up to seven days unless the league chooses to extend.In a statement released by the MLB Players Association on Russell's behalf, he denied the allegations made against him:MLBPA Communications MLBPA_NewsThe Major League Baseball Players Association is releasing the following statement on behalf of Addison Russell lQkp8GMdN0Theo Epstein, Cubs president of baseball operations Authentic Deshaun Watson Jersey , told MLB.com'sCarrie Muskat and Daniel Kramerthe team knew MLB was still investigating Russell stemming from 2017 allegations made against him:"We were aware the investigation had remained open. I'd been in touch from time to time with the league's investigative body to get updates and let them know we were fully cooperative to bring it to a conclusion. They assured us that it remained open, and they were doing everything they could. Surprised? Yes, certainly."Russell last played in a game on Sept. 19 against the Arizona Diamondbacks. Minnesota Twins third baseman Miguel Sano isn't facing charges after accidentally backing up his truck into a police officer and breaking his leg, according to ESPN.com.According to that report, Sano had been questioned by the police officer outside of a club inSan Pedro de Macoris because his truck didn't have a license plate and he didn't have his driver's license with him. After that exchange ended, he backed up his truck to leave http://www.houstontexansteamonline.com/deshaun-watson-jersey , unaware that the officer's motorcycle was still behind the truck.Coronel Frank Duran Mejia, aspokesman for the Dominican national police, told ESPN that the officer involved in the incident,Argenis Emilio Gillandeux, declared it an accident:"The citizen, Miguel Sano Deshaun Watson Jersey Elite , was sent today to the traffic court to comply with the due process in these types of cases. It is a formality when someone is injured in a vehicular accident. It is important to clarify that the policeman declared that the accident was not intentional, and that Sano hit his leg when Sano was reversing his vehicle to leave the place and that the baseball player was the first to provide help and never abandoned the scene. Neither the agent nor the national police plan to charge Sano with anything."The Twins also released a statement regarding the incident."The Minnesota Twins have been made aware of a situation involving Miguel Sano recently in the Dominican Republic," the club said. "The facts of the incident are not completely available right now but the club is in the process of gathering as much information as possible."Sano reportedly knewGillandeuxand had attended school with him in the past. After the accident, which resulted inGillandeuxfracturing his left tibia and left fibula, Sano took him to the hospital.The 2017 All-Star is coming off his worst professional season, hitting .199 with 13 homers and 41 RBI.

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz