Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 136 mal aufgerufen
 OAM-Trainingslabor-Gästebuch
elaine95 Offline

16.01.2019 04:36
oshop.com/authentic-miguel-rojas-jersey[/url] , according to STATS LLC.TRAINER’S ROOMTigers: Blaine Hardy will take another star Antworten

SAN FRANCISCO (AP) — Steven Matz has developed a sense for when his pitching mechanics are in order.“When I’m going good Lewis Brinson Jersey , I can get in a good rhythm and just kind of keep going,” he said.The 27-year-old left-hander was feeling it on Saturday.Matz struck out a career-high 11 batters and the New York Mets went on to beat the San Francisco Giants 2-1 in 11 innings.“That was something that (catcher Tomas) Nito and I were really on top of,” Matz said. “We just had a good rhythm going. He was putting down (signs) that I was wanting. It just worked out good.”Wilmer Flores doubled to left off Giants reliever Hunter Strickland (3-4) to lead off the 11th. He went to third when Jay Bruce grounded out to second against the shift, and scored on Todd Frazier’s fly ball to left.Jerry Blevins (2-2) pitched a scoreless 10th and Mets closer Robert Gsellman worked the 11th for his ninth save.Brandon Nimmo made a diving catch in right field, robbing Austin Slater of a hit to end the game.The Mets have won six of their last seven games at AT&T Park.Slater was 2 for 5 and Evan Longoria homered for the Giants.Longoria hit his 15th home run leading off the bottom of the fourth on a 2-1 sinker Matz left over the heart of the plate. Nido was 2 for 4 with an RBI double off Giants starter Derek Holland in the fifth.Holland gave up one run in six innings of three-hit ball in which he walked three.Matz gave up one run in seven innings of three-hit ball.“It was definitely the best I’ve seen (Matz) all year,” Mets manager Mickey Callaway said.After Longoria’s home run, the Mets held the Giants to one hit over the next eight innings.They didn’t advance a runner into scoring position over that stretch until 35-year-old outfielder Hunter Pence, who reached on a one-out walk off Blevins in the 10th and stole second with Joe Panik up with two outs.Blevins got Panik to fly out to left.“We couldn’t mount anything offensively,” Giants manager Bruce Bochy said.“We needed somebody to come through. It’s tough to get this kind of pitching and we couldn’t find a way to scratch out another run for them.”Mets starting pitchers over their last 13 games have combined for a 1.67 ERA (17 earned runs, 91 2/3 innings).“I try to build off those guys,” Matz said. “You see Zack (Wheeler) and (Jacob deGrom) and what they’ve done recently, we kind of all build off each other I think so I think it does help when you see those guys go out there and dominate like they do. “The beleaguered Mets bullpen combined for four shutout innings of no-hit ball. Going into Saturday http://www.marlinsfanproshop.com/authentic-jt-riddle-jersey , Mets relievers were tagged for 26 earned runs in their last 11 innings, for a 21.27 ERA over that stretch.LEFT OUTLeft-handed hitting infielder Jeff McNeil sat out of Saturday’s starting lineup against the left-handed Holland. Manager Mickey Callaway said he’ll rest other left-handed hitters during a stretch in which New York facs left-handed starters in three of its next four games. The Mets have faced 37 lefty starters, matching their 2017 total. They’re 15-22 vs. southpaw starters.ADDED ONThe Mets recalled right-handed pitchers Tim Peterson and Eric Hanhold from Triple-A Las Vegas. More call-ups are expected to trickle in. “It’s going to be a September with a lot of players and a lot of moving parts,” manager Mickey Callaway said. . The Giants recalled right-handed pitcher Ray Black from Triple-A Sacramento. More September call-ups are expected in time for a three-game series in Colorado, which starts Monday, manager Bruce Bochy said.TRAINER’S ROOMGiants: SS Brandon Crawford was out of the lineup for a second straight day with a sore left knee, among other minor ailments, manager Bruce Bochy said. Crawford’s playing status is day-to-day.UP NEXTMets RHP Noah Syndergaard (9-3, 3.51 ERA) posted a 4.74 ERA in August. RHP Chris Stratton (9-7, 4.99) is 1-0 with a 1.26 ERA in two starts since an August 21 callup up from Triple-A Sacramento. ANAHEIM, Calif. (AP) — Mike Trout couldn’t play on his 27th birthday, thanks to a sore right wrist.Shohei Ohtani and the Los Angeles Angels made sure the fans in the giveaway T-shirts bearing Trout’s uniform No. 27 still went home in a celebratory mood.Ohtani hit a three-run homer during a seven-run first inning http://www.marlinsfanproshop.com/authentic-j.-t.-realmuto-jersey , and the Angels pounded out 13 hits in an 11-5 victory over the Detroit Tigers on Tuesday.Trout missed his sixth consecutive game with an injury that will sideline him at least until Friday during the second-longest injury absence of his career — but for one night, his teammates didn’t miss the two-time AL MVP’s peerless bat at the Big A. Rookie catcher Francisco Arcia had a two-run single during their first-inning outburst after Detroit scored two runs in its half of the first.“You like to get right back into the game after you give up a few early, and we carried some momentum there in the first,” Angels manager Mike Scioscia said. “Shohei’s homer was a huge hit at the time.”With Trout sidelined, Ohtani moved up to third in the order — and he didn’t disappoint. His 411-foot drive to the opposite field was his third homer in August, and he added a single for his third multihit performance in five games.“I may look like I’m taking easy swings in my at-bats, but I’m swinging pretty hard,” Ohtani said through a translator. “I haven’t really changed my approach. Back when I was in Japan, that was one of my strengths, going to the opposite field.”Justin Upton later added a two-run homer during Los Angeles’ second straight win over Detroit. The Angels haven’t lost a home series to the Tigers since August 2009.Jeimer Candelario hit a two-run homer in the fifth and drove in three runs as the Tigers emerged from their four-game offensive funk, but still dropped to 0-5 on their six-game California trip.The Angels’ first eight batters reached base with six hits, an error and a walk against Jacob Turner (0-1) Brian Anderson Jersey , who lasted just one inning in his first appearance for Detroit since 2012. Turner, a former Tigers prospect who returned on a minor league deal this season, struggled in the rotation spot opened by Mike Fiers’ trade to Oakland.“The big thing was he threw (37) pitches, and we didn’t make some plays,” Detroit manager Ron Gardenhire said. “Believe me, it’s not all on him. He took the beating for it … (but) we played sloppy baseball tonight.”Detroit scored just three runs over 40 innings in the first four games of its trip, but matched that total in two innings against Andrew Heaney (7-7). Candelario had an RBI double in the first inning, and JaCoby Jones added a run-scoring double in the second.Upton snapped a 0-for-15 slump with an infield single in the first. The former Tigers slugger added his 22nd homer in the sixth.HEANEY’S HIGHHeaney set a new career high with his seventh victory, but this one won’t go in the trophy case. He persevered through five rocky innings in his shortest home outing since April 20, yielding five runs and eight hits.“It’s nice to not pitch all that well and get a win,” Heaney said. “It’s nice for the team to get a win.”OUTSTANDING E.Y.Eric Young Jr. made an outstanding defensive play for the second straight night while filling Trout’s spot in center field. The veteran dived to catch James McCann’s sinking liner in the sixth and then made a precise throw to double up Ronny Rodriguez at first.TIME TO THROWOhtani got more good news before the game when the Angels announced the rookie will throw a bullpen session Saturday in the next step in his return from a sprained elbow ligament.“I’ve been waiting for this day,” Ohtani said. “I’ve been very eager to get back on the mound.”ROOKIE RIBBIESArcia’s bases-loaded single gave him 12 RBIs in his first three home starts. That’s a record for any player in the first three home starts of a major league career since RBIs became an official stat in 1920 http://www.marlinsfanproshop.com/authentic-miguel-rojas-jersey , according to STATS LLC.TRAINER’S ROOMTigers: Blaine Hardy will take another start in the rotation Wednesday in place of Michael Fulmer, who is still recovering from an oblique strain at Detroit’s spring training complex in Florida.Angels: Nick Tropeano was placed on the disabled list for the third time this season with right shoulder stiffness. The right-hander threw five innings of one-hit ball Monday against Detroit, but was pulled after just 62 pitches.UP NEXTTigers: Hardy (4-3, 3.25 ERA) got a no-decision last week despite throwing seven scoreless innings of one-hit ball against Oakland, taking a no-hitter into the seventh inning. He has faced the Angels six times in his career, but in relief each time.Angels: Jaime Barria (6-7, 3.84 ERA) makes the 17th start of his steady rookie season. He got a no-decision last week in Cleveland after throwing five solid innings.

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz