Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 132 mal aufgerufen
 OAM-Trainingslabor-Gästebuch
laiyongcai92 Offline

18.01.2019 08:58
Jonathan Schoop responded to a tense Antworten

MILWAUKEE (AP) — situation in the biggest way possible.Schoop hit a grand slam after Ryan Braun was hit by a pitch in the sixth inning http://www.stlouiscardinalsteamshop.com/authentic-stan-musial-jersey , and Milwaukee beat the San Francisco Giants 6-3 on Sunday, completing a series sweep and preserving the Brewers‘ lead in the NL wild-card race.Milwaukee moved within two games of the first-place Cubs in the NL Central heading into a three-game series at Chicago.In the sixth, Madison Bumgarner hit Braun with his third of three consecutive pitches inside to load the bases with two outs. Brewers players came a couple of steps out of the dugout, and manager Craig Counsell was ejected by plate umpire Tom Hallion.Schoop, who had struck out in his first-two at-bats, then drove a 2-1 pitch from Bumgarner (5-6) over the wall in left to make it 5-2. It was Schoop’s fourth homer since being acquired from Baltimore on July 31.“I was a little bit mad, but I calmed myself down a little bit, don’t let the moment get me,” said Schoop, who had a slow start after his trade to Milwaukee but now has 10 RBIs in his last four games. “Just focus, breathe and calm myself down, so I could get a good pitch and put a good swing on it.”Bumgarner allowed a first-inning RBI double to Braun and then retired 15 straight before a two-out walk to Christian Yelich in the sixth. Jesus Aguliar singled to left, bringing up Braun. Bumgarner’s first pitch was high and inside Roger Maris Jersey , spinning Braun off the plate, and then he threw inside again, triggering a stare-down between batter and pitcher. He then plunked Braun with his third pitch.“I don’t know if he thought I was trying to throw at him or what,” Bumgarner said. “The second pitch was right over the middle of the plate but just up, too much. He looked at me. I don’t know what he is thinking or not thinking, but that didn’t have any kind effect on what I’m trying to do out there.”Milwaukee remained 2½ games ahead of St. Louis for the top wild card spot. The Brewers, who play their next 15 games within the division, completed a 5-1 homestand, including taking two of three from the Cubs.“We’re looking forward to a fun series,” Counsell said. “We’re still behind. We’ve still got to try to put a dent in it and that’s what we’ll try to do.”The Giants, who have lost a season-high eight straight, pulled within 5-3 in the eighth on Austin Slater’s RBI triple. Schoop added an RBI fielder’s choice for the Brewers in the bottom half.Rookie reliever Corbin Burnes (4-0) struck out two of the four batters he faced in the sixth. Corey Knebel retired all four hitters he faced for his 15th save in 18 opportunities.Bumgarner allowed five runs on six hits in six innings, striking out four and walking one.San Francisco took a 2-1 lead in the fifth against Zach Davies on Gregor Blanco’s bases-loaded sacrifice fly. Davies allowed two runs on six hits in five innings.Blanco opened the game with his second homer http://www.stlouiscardinalsteamshop.com/authentic-matt-carpenter-jersey , sending a 1-2 pitch over the right-field wall. Braun answered with a two-out RBI double off the top of the wall in left-center.“Obviously, it was a good way for us to respond as a team,” Braun said of the sixth-inning rally. “For Schoopie to hit that grand slam was pretty cool, a cool moment for us. The intensity of the game was fun. I think it’s a good learning experience for everybody, to kind of control your emotions in a big situation and find a way to win the game.”BREWHAHAIn addition to Counsell, Brewers left-hander Wade Miley and reserve catcher Jacob Nottingham were ejected from the dugout in the sixth after warnings were issued to both benches.MILWAUKEE MOVESThe Brewers recalled RHP Freddy Peralta and RHP Taylor Williams from Triple-A Colorado Springs. Both Peralta and Wiliams had been sent down on Aug. 30. Williams is 0-3 with a 4.35 ERA in 50 relief appearances with the Brewers this season. Peralta, who opened the season at Triple-A, is 6-4 with a 4.40 ERA in 14 starts with Milwaukee.TRAINER’S ROOMGiants: 1B Brandon Belt, scratched from Saturday’s game with a sore right knee, was not in the starting lineup Sunday, but pinch-hit in the fifth after Ryder Jones injured his left knee while fouling off a pitch. Jones suffered a patellar dislocation, the Giants said. “Bizarre, trust me Tim McCarver Jersey ,” Giants manager Bruce Bochy said. “It is unbelievable. … I’ve seen it twice, and both times here. It is a freak accident. It is a shame. A kid getting the chance to play up here, takes a swing and does that.” Bochy said he assumed Jones was done for the year. Jones will get an MRI on Monday.UP NEXTGiants: Rookie right-hander Dereck Rodriguez (6-2, 2.41 ERA) makes his 16th start as San Francisco kicks off a six-game homestand on Monday against the Braves. Rodriguez has pitched at least six innings in 12 of his starts.Brewers: Miley (3-2, 2.12) opens the three-game series on Monday against the Cubs. Since coming off the disabled list on July 12, Miley has allowed two earned runs or fewer in nine of 10 starts. He is 1-1 with a 5.21 ERA in three career starts at Wrigley Field. ATLANTA — The Phillies get the Braves in Philadelphia for three games to end the regular season, but it may not matter after the teams’ four-game series at SunTrust Park starting Thursday night.The Braves’ magic number to win the National League East is down to six and that means they can clinch before the Phillies leave Atlanta on Sunday.The Braves (84-68) snapped a four-game losing streak by beating St. Louis 7-3 on Wednesday to remain 5 1/2 games ahead of Philadelphia (78-73).Article continues below ...The Phillies are 6-11 in September, but won their second straight series Wednesday by beating the New York Mets 4-0.The Braves are only 10-8 this month despite a recent six-game winning streak, but first baseman Freddie Freeman appears to be out of his funk.Freeman had a second straight three-hit game against the Cardinals and blasted his 23rd homer while driving in three runs.Freeman was an NL MVP candidate before he hit .195 with one homer and a .584 OPS over a 22-game stretch from Aug. 16-Sept. 7. Now it looks like he could be a difference-maker again.The All-Star goes into the Philadelphia series batting .405 with two home runs and nine RBIs over his past 11 games.“I’ve been feeling better lately and hopefully I can continue that,” Freeman said.The Braves have had Vince Velasquez’s number and he will start the series opener for the Phillies, with Atlanta calling on fellow right-hander Kevin Gausman.Velasquez (9-11, 4.50 ERA) is 0-4 with a 7.41 ERA in four starts against the Braves this season and 0-5 with a 4.60 ERA in eight career outings.Velasquez also lasted only two innings in his most recent start Saturday against Miami and is 1-3 with a 7.52 ERA in his last seven outings.Gausman (10-10, 3.92 ERA) was acquired by the Braves from Baltimore at the end of July and is 5-2 with a 2.61 ERA in eight starts with his new team.Gausman’s only career outing against Philadelphia came July 12 while with the Orioles and he took a loss http://www.stlouiscardinalsteamshop.com/authentic-lou-brock-jersey , allowing five runs and 12 hits in five innings.The Braves have won seven of the 12 games against the Phillies this season, going 4-2 at home and 3-3 on the road.Nine of the games came in April and the other three in May, meaning that this series in Atlanta and the one to end the regular season in Philadelphia have been pointed to for months.“We have a chance to control our own destiny,” Phillies left fielder Rhys Hoskins said after hitting his 32nd homer in the series finale against the Mets. “Win games and we’ve got a chance to be in the playoffs.”The Phillies may have fallen a little too far off the Braves’ pace, though.“I think what we need … to buy into is what we can control is our work right now,” Phillies manager Gabe Kapler said. “That is going to give us our best chance to stay in this as long as possible. … But I don’t think it makes a whole lot of sense to look too far out.”Philadelphia juggled its rotation a while ago to make sure that Cy Young Award candidate Aaron Nola was available to pitch this weekend and next. Former Cy Young winner Jake Arrieta is also set to go for the Phillies.“It’s going to be a big series, a fun series,” Braves manager Brian Snitker said. “We’re getting all their top guys and we’re running our top guys at them.”

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz