Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 1 Antworten
und wurde 153 mal aufgerufen
 OAM-Trainingslabor-Gästebuch
elaine95 Offline

21.01.2019 07:27
Champions: Antworten

ST. PETERSBURG Shane Greene Jersey , Fla. (AP) Jalen Beeks had quite a turnaround.Beeks got his first major league win after a disastrous performance in his Tampa Bay debut, C.J. Cron had a two-run single and the Rays completed a three-game sweep by beating the Los Angeles Angels 4-2 on Thursday.Poor play at Tropicana Field wasn’t the only concern for the Angels, who have lost four straight overall. Star Mike Trout didn’t play because of a bruised right wrist and is listed as day to day. The two-time MVP was hurt when he slid into third base during a stolen base attempt on Wednesday night.”I caught my hand,” Trout said. ”Kind of weird. Felt like I just jammed it pretty bad. We taped it and tried to do as much as we could during the game (Wednesday). But when I woke up it was pretty sore.”Angels manager Mike Scioscia said Trout, who underwent treatment during the game, was not available off the bench.”We’ll take a look at it tomorrow and see what we have,” Scioscia said.Beeks (1-1) Sparky Anderson Jersey , the second pitcher on a bullpen day, allowed two runs and two hits in five innings. The rookie left-hander, acquired from Boston for right-hander Nathan Eovaldi on July 25, gave up eight runs and 10 hits over 3 1/3 innings against Baltimore in his Tampa Bay debut Saturday.”I think my stuff played a little better today just because I was attacking, I was in the zone more,” Beeks said after his fourth career major league appearance. ”A lot of pitches I had in the last outing weren’t even close, weren’t even competitive pitches.”Beeks struck out four. Both hits came during his final inning.”It’s amazing what throwing the ball over the plate and throwing strikes can do http://www.tigersfanproshop.com/authentic-jack-morris-jersey ,” Rays manager Kevin Cash said.Tampa Bay’s Hunter Wood struck out five and allowed one hit over the first two innings. Diego Castillo and Sergio Romo, who worked the ninth for his 13th save, completed the three-hitter.The Rays are 20-4 (.833) at Tropicana Field since June 11, the best home record in the majors during that stretch.Andrelton Simmons and Jefry Marte had run-scoring grounders in the seventh for Los Angeles, which has lost 20 of 27 away from home after starting the season 18-8 on the road.Cron drove in two with a single during a four-run fourth off Andrew Heaney (6-7). The Rays were aided by two batters hit by pitches and a wild pitch that allowed Tommy Pham to score from third.Pham, hit by a pitch from Heaney in the fourth, left after the sixth with a bruised right foot. X-rays were negative and the outfielder is day to day.Heaney allowed four runs and six hits in six innings and dropped to 0-5 in 10 road starts.”I don’t think it was a lack of confidence Michael Fulmer Jersey , just a lack of execution and making bad pitches at the wrong time,” Heaney said. ”Obviously putting guys on without letting them earn it is going to hurt you eventually.”OHTANI OUTAngels designated hitter Shohei Ohtani was out of the lineup for the second straight game, in part because regular first baseman Albert Pujols got a start as the DH on Thursday. Ohtani struck out as a pinch-hitter in the eighth and has five hits in his last 37 at-bats.MILESTONE NEARINGPujols doubled in four at-bats and has an eight-game hitting streak. He is five hits away from becoming the ninth player to collect at least 1,000 hits in both the AL and NL. Those on the list include Dave Winfield, Frank Robinson and Vladimir Guerrero.TRAINER’S ROOMRays: Cash said ace Blake Snell (left shoulder fatigue) will rejoin the rotation on Saturday night. The left-hander’s last outing came in the All-Star Game on July 17th.UP NEXTAngels: RHP Jaime Barria (6-7) will face Cleveland RHP Mike Clevinger (7-7) on Friday night in the opener of a three-game series. Los Angeles has lost its last 10 road games against the Indians.Rays: RHP Ryne Stanek (1-3) will start a bullpen game against Chicago White Sox RHP Lucas Giolito (7-8) on Friday night to begin a three-game set.— The 2018 Home Run Derby will feature some top players in today's game like Bryce Harper and Freddie Freeman, but none of them can match the sluggers we have seen over the past 30 years.This begs the question, which top hitter since the Derby first began in 1985 would you take to win?BYU鈥檚 Cosmo the Cougar Is the Next Superstar MascotJoshua Johnson Is HS Footballs Quadruple ThreatThe Champions x Queer EyeHappy 26th Birthday to OBJ 馃帀Happy Anniversary to the Cubs Curse-BreakingD-Rose Turned Back the Clock and Put Up 50Will Drake鈥檚 Favorite Teams Reverse the 6 God Curse?Sports Worlds Halloween Costumes Went HardUp Your Halloween Game with Giant Pumpkin RegattaThe Champions: Episode 6 Is ComingDubs Trolled Fergie So Hard It Became a ChallengePurdue Footballs No. 1 Fan Is Inspiring the TeamOne Road to MLB Starts with a Bottle Cap and BroomstickIts Been a Wild Month with Flyers鈥?Mascot Gritty馃専The Champions: Episode 5 馃専CP3-Rondo Blowup Was a Long Time ComingMahomes Is Showtime Off the Field TooCFBs Creative Entrances Put WWE to ShameWorld Pole Climbing Championships Are Something ElseNBA Let Players Know They Have to Cover Branded TattoosRight Arrow IconBarry Bonds is the career leader with 762 home runs Leonys Martin Jersey , although each of these sluggers is among the top 11 ofall time in this category.Meanwhile, all four superstars won a Home Run Derby at some point in their careers, but Ken Griffey Jr. was the king with a record three wins in 1994, 1998 and 1999. His eight appearances were also the most all time.With that said, you can't rule out peak Sammy Sosa or Mark McGwire, who combined to create one of the most exciting stretches in baseball history during the 1998 season.So who would you take in a hypothetical exhibition during each player's prime?

Denise Salazar Offline

08.01.2020 19:01
#2 RE: Champions: Antworten

I most likely appreciating each and every bit of it. It is an incredible site and decent impart. I need to much obliged. Great employment! You all do an incredible blog, and have some extraordinary substance. Keep doing awesome. www.instafollowerspro.com

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz