Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 112 mal aufgerufen
 OAM-Trainingslabor-Gästebuch
laiyongcai92 Offline

26.01.2019 04:52
Houston Astros third basemen Alex Bregman Antworten

blasted umpires Wednesday night after a triple was changed to an out because of fan interference.In the sixth inning of Houston's 3-2 loss to the Colorado Rockies Howie Kendrick Jersey , Bregman seemingly led off with a triple; however, it was determined after review that a fan prevented Rockies outfielder Gerardo Parra from making the catch after reaching over the wall and touching the ball.According to ESPN.com, Bregman was highly frustrated by the decision:"It was a f--king joke, and they should be f--king ashamed of themselves. Obviously, the guy has never played f--king baseball before in his life, the guy in charge of whoever made that decision."There is no possible way you can say that a left fielder jumping backwards into a wall is guaranteed to make a catch.It changed the whole f--king game. We're up 2-1 at the time, I'm at third base. We need a fly ball to the outfield to get me in, and it's 3-1. It's f--king horrible."The Astros did not score a run in the sixth, and they went on to lose after a walk-off home run by Rockies outfielder Charlie Blackmon.Although there is no guarantee Parra would have made the catch, he said this after the game:"It almost hit me in the face. I thought Sean Doolittle Jersey , 'What happened? At the last second the ball moved.' I never saw the fan touch the ball until I saw the replay, but I feel I would have had that ball."Theofficial MLB rulestates that a batter will be called out if fan interference "clearly prevents a fielder from catching a fly ball."The 24-year-old Bregman has come into his own this season with a .282 batting average, 21 home runs and 68 RBI.He was also named the 2018 All-Star Game MVP by virtue of hisgame-winning homerin extra innings for the American League.Despite Wednesday's controversial loss, the Astros are sitting pretty with a five-game lead over the Seattle Mariners in the AL West.The win was huge for Colorado since it trails the Los Angeles Dodgers by 1.5 games in the NL West and the the Atlanta Braves by 1.5 games for the National League's second wild-card spot. LAS VEGAS (AP) — Corey Kluber, Trevor Bauer, Zack Greinke and Madison Bumgarner appear to be available for teams looking to bolster starting rotations.Hometown star Bryce Harper and Manny Machado, the two top free agents, remain unsigned heading into the traditional high-point of the offseason.Catcher J.T. Realmuto, third baseman Kyle Seager could be among the position players dangled as trade bait in the suites of Las Vegas’ Mandalay Bay, where executives and agents gather next week for the annual swap session http://www.nationalsfanproshop.com/authentic-wilmer-difo-jersey , which in an age of complicated finances and medical records serves as a midpoint for talks as much as a place to finish deals.Chicago Cubs president of baseball operations Theo Epstein predicted the week will be “really active.”“It seems like there is plenty of trade talk, and there are still a lot of good free agents out there,” he said. “A couple of moves have already occurred that sort of always set the stage for increased activity in the next week or so.”First baseman Paul Goldschmidt (Arizona to St. Louis) and second baseman Robinson Cano (Seattle to New York Mets) are among the All-Stars already traded since the end of the World Series.Pitchers Patrick Corbin ($140 million for six years with Washington) and Nathan Eovaldi ($68 million for four years with Boston) already struck big deals in a free-agent market moving more swiftly than last offseason’s, and third baseman Josh Donaldson took a $23 million, one-year agreement with Atlanta.Nineteen of 164 players who exercised major league free agent rights have announced deals, up from eight heading into the meetings last year.And with A.J. Pollock, Dallas Keuchel and Craig Kimbrel still unsigned, there’s plenty more holiday shopping. And for the bottom of the market, there is sale time in January, February and even March.It’s not like the old days when teams made deals as soon as the market opened and tried to fill all their needs by the end of the winter meetings.“Things are slow Brian Goodwin Jersey ,” Oakland general manager Dave Forst said. “I don’t think it’s that different from last year. Maybe the winter meetings will kind of jumpstart things.”Also on-deck at the meetings:HALL OR NOTHINGOrel Hershiser, Albert Belle and George Steinbrenner will be considered for the Hall of Fame when a 16-member panel votes this weekend in Las Vegas. Results will be announced Sunday at 8 p.m. EST.Harold Baines, Joe Carter, Will Clark, Lee Smith, Davey Johnson, Charlie Manuel and Lou Piniella are included on the ballot. The Hall of Fame board-appointed Today’s Game Era Committee includes Hall members Greg Maddux, Roberto Alomar, Joe Morgan, Bert Blyleven http://www.nationalsfanproshop.com/authentic-mark-reynolds-jersey , Pat Gillick, Tony La Russa, John Schuerholz, Ozzie Smith and Joe Torre.PICK-N-PACKThe Rule 5 draft is the last item of business at the winter meetings, held Thursday morning before clubs clear out of town. Teams scour each other’s 40-man rosters, looking for players left off. Royals pitchers Brad Keller and Burch Smith, Tigers outfielder Victor Reyes and Texas outfielder Carlos Tocci were among those picked last December in the Rule 5.HEAR THISEight announcers who called games in the early days of radio are candidates for the Hall’s Ford C. Frick Award that honors broadcasting excellence. Waite Hoyt, Harry Heilmann, Connie Desmond, Pat Flanagan Brandon Kintzler Jersey , Jack Graney, Al Helfer, Rosey Rowswell and Ty Tyson are all deceased.Hoyt and Heilmann already are in the Hall as players — Hoyt was the top pitcher on the famed 1927 Yankees, Heilmann played alongside Ty Cobb in the Detroit outfield and hit .403 in 1923. No player in the Hall has also won the Frick award.The prize will be announced Wednesday.

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz