Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 124 mal aufgerufen
 Chatarchiv Absprachen, Sitzungen, Verhandlungen usw.
liny Offline

29.01.2019 08:45
Isaiah Crowell entered the press room at the New York Jets' Antworten

facility and promptly excused himself to use the bathroom.No www.clevelandbrownsteamonline.com , you can't make this stuff up.The running back, of course, has been in the headlines lately for his butt-wiping touchdown celebration at Cleveland on Sept. 20. It drew a penalty — as well as the ire of coach Todd Bowles — and resulted in a fine of $13,369 by the NFL for unsportsmanlike conduct ."I talked to Todd about what happened on the field and I told him it wouldn't happen again," Crowell said Wednesday.But Crowell also received an endorsement deal out of the whole mess, with pictures of him holding boxes of a toilet paper alternative for men splattered all over social media by the running back and the company Dude Wipes. It provided a bit of a questionable look — especially since Bowles had been so angered by the crude celebration."As far as the endorsement deal, I don't want to get too much into that," Crowell said. "I didn't mean any disrespect to anybody. I've got a lot of respect for everybody that's in the building and, I mean, that's really how I feel."He repeated those sentiments when asked if he thought he was making light of the situation by accepting an endorsement deal as a result."It won't happen again," Crowell said. "We talked about the on-field stuff and it won't happen again. We're moving forward after that."It all started when Crowell scored against the Browns Cleveland Browns T-Shirt , for whom he spent his first four NFL seasons before signing with the Jets in the offseason. After reaching the end zone, Crowell took the football, wiped it against his rear end and then fired it into the stands.Bowles spoke to Crowell to make it clear that he didn't approve of his player's actions. Crowell insisted after the game that he wasn't trying to send a message to the Browns. He was only having fun, he said, but felt bad about the unsportsmanlike conduct penalty his celebration drew."The play itself won't happen again on our field," Bowles said. "I can't do anything about anybody's endorsement deals off the field, but on this team it won't happen."Bowles said he didn't consider benching Crowell at the time because he didn't see the celebration until watching the game film. When asked if he was disciplined by the team, Crowell said he was punished by the NFL with the fine — but wouldn't say whether he would appeal."I mean, that's my business, right?" he said.Crowell, who leads the Jets with 171 yards rushing and four touchdowns Cleveland Browns Hats , just wanted to flush away the chatter about his TD wipe."I really don't want to keep talking about the endorsement deals," he said. "I want to keep my focus on the upcoming games, if I can."Two Browns make PFF’s Preseason Week 1 Team of the Week The first week of the preseason has wrapped, and not only did the Cleveland Browns get a victory over the New York Giants, they also boasted some strong performances from individual players, particularly on offense. Pro Football Focus compiled their Team of the Week for both offense and defense based on their Week 1 preseason grades, and two Browns made the list on the offensive side of the ball.Tight end David Njoku, who caught two passes—both for touchdowns—on three targets and totaled 46 yards was named the week’s best tight end. Pro Football Focus gave him a 91.2 grade for the week. Left tackle Greg Robinson was the site’s top performer at his position, with an 81.8 grade. PFF’s Michael Renner wrote that, “[o]n 44 snaps against the Giants, Robinson yielded all of one hurry in an impressive outing.”Those snap counts matter when it comes to these rankings Cleveland Browns Hoodie , it should be kept in mind. Renner noted that, “making this team isn’t quite as simple as earning the highest grade at your position in a given week,” and that “[w]eighting has been given towards playing time.” Thus, the New York Jets’ Sam Darnold was named the top quarterback of the week despite having a lower PFF grade than the Browns’ Tyrod Taylor. Darnold had 19 pass attempts to Taylor’s five, pairing a strong performance with extended playing time. However, Taylor would have been PFF’s No. 2 quarterback of the week without playing time taken into account. Taylor graded higher than Darnold, with the Jets rookie posting an 80.8 grade to Taylor’s 86.7. Custom New England Patriots Jerseys

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz