Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 204 mal aufgerufen
 OAM-Trainingslabor-Gästebuch
laiyongcai92 Offline

15.02.2019 02:32
the Texans won because of a Frank Antworten

Last week Customized Houston Texans Jerseys , Reich aggressive fourth down play call in overtime. Tonight, the Texans won because Deshaun Watson finally found DeAndre Hopkins in overtime. Nuk turned a completion into a YAC spinning reception that set up a field goal Houston made easier. This game, like the previous ones www.texansauthorizedshops.com , was a stupid, stupid, stupid football game. In this one Houston Texans Womens T-Shirt , Juli’en Davenport played well at left tackle. Watson played through an injury of some sort (cracked ribs?) and survived an insane game.The Texans stopped the run well.J.J. Watt and Jadeveon Clowney were once again unstoppable to block; they were only beat by Dak Prescott.Dallas made some wild goal line stops.Houston had some questionable goal line play calls.Zach Cunningham made the play of his career. Kai’imi Fairbairn made a lot of field goals. Houston is the proud owner of the State of Texas until 2022. At 2-3, they have a hand poking out of the grave. They play the Bills next week. Texans safety Andre Hal‘s football future was uncertain when he was diagnosed with lymphoma this offseason, but things brightened considerably as time passed.Hal’s cancer went into remission Houston Texans Hats , he started practicing with the team last week and Saturday brought word that he’d been added to the 53-man roster ahead of the Week Seven game against the Jaguars. Hal also found out on Saturday that he would be in the lineup to cap an emotional week.Not only did Hal get back to work, but he also mourned the death of his father. Andre Hal Sr. died of a heart attack on Tuesday and his son said that his father “wanted to see me back on the field.”“It was great to be back. It felt great. It was a blessing,” Hal said Houston Texans Womens Hoodie , via ESPN.com. “Everybody was really excited for me. People didn’t really think I was going to come back. But I knew I was going to come back.”Hal was credited with one tackle in the win, but the biggest takeaways from the day weren’t found in the box score.

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz