Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 144 mal aufgerufen
 OAM-Trainingslabor-Gästebuch
laiyongcai92 Offline

15.02.2019 03:49
One of the things I like to do Antworten

during the bye week is to predict the outcome of the remaining games on the Philadelphia Eagles’ schedule. My predictions from last year were shockingly accurate (shocking because I was right about something for once!) Maybe those results bode well for this year’s predictions http://www.eaglescheapshops.com/cheap-authentic-corey-clement-jersey , but probably not. Anyway, here we go.WEEK 10 VERSUS DALLAS COWBOYSCurrent opponent record: 3-4Pick: Eagles win, advance to 5-4The Cowboys are probably going to beat the Titans on Monday, which means both Dallas and Philadelphia will be 4-4 heading into this big matchup. The last two Eagles-Cowboys games at Lincoln Financial Field have had no stakes, so it’ll be nice to see a game that actually matters this time.The Eagles will certainly have the rest advantage since they’re coming off their bye and the Cowboys will be coming off a short week. More importantly, the Eagles have a big quarterback advantage in this game since Dak Prescott isn’t good and Carson Wentz is great.Golden Tate went off against the Cowboys earlier this year with eight receptions for 132 yards and two touchdowns. He’ll prove to troublesome for Dallas once again as the Eagles fly to victory.WEEK 11 AT NEW ORLEANS SAINTSCurrent opponent record: 6-1Pick: Eagles lose, drop to 5-5This game has felt like the surest loss on the schedule ever since it was first revealed back in April. The Saints are just really good and their home field advantage is significant. This feels similar to when the Eagles traveled to Seattle the past two seasons. You just had a pretty good sense they were going to lose those games.With Philadelphia defense making Marcus Mariota and Blake Bortles look good at times, I can only imagine what’s going to happen when Drew Brees gets a crack at Jim Schwartz’s unit.WEEK 12 VERSUS NEW YORK GIANTSCurrent opponent record: 1-7Pick: Eagles win, advance to 6-5Is Eli Manning still going to be starting for the Giants at this point? Probably, but if I were them I’d like to get a look at Kyle Lauletta. On paper, this should be the Eagles’ easiest remaining game on the schedule. Manning is just so clearly washed. Saquon Barkley might make some big plays again but the Eagles should ultimately be able to limit the damage he can do. WEEK 13 VERSUS WASHINGTONCurrent opponent record: 5-2Pick: Eagles win, advance to 7-5This is a big one. Washington is the biggest obstacle standing in the way of the Eagles repeating as NFC East champions. Washington isn’t some juggernaut of a team. But they’re also definitely not bad. They rank 16th overall in DVOA, which seems right.The expectation is that this will be a close, hard-fought game. It’s hard not to worry about Ryan Kerrigan potentially going up against a gimpy Lane Johnson or an out of position Isaac Seumalo at right tackle. But I’ll lean with Wentz over Alex Smith here. The latter is also prone to fumbling and taking sacks at a high rate. WEEK 14 AT DALLAS COWBOYSCurrent opponent record: 3-4Pick: Eagles lose, drop to 7-6The Eagles will be at a rest disadvantage here given that they’re traveling to Dallas on a short week while the Cowboys will be coming off a Thursday Night Football game. Part of the reason I’m picking this to be a loss is because I don’t see the Eagles will completely sweep the NFC East. So I’ll stick a division loss here.WEEK 15 AT LOS ANGELES RAMSCurrent opponent record: 8-0Pick: Eagles win, advance to 8-6The Rams are really good, sure, but it’s not like playing in LA is like playing in New Orleans. The Eagles will have a lot of support in the crowd for this game, just like they did last year.Most importantly, this is Wentz’s revenge game. He’s going to come out and absolutely kill it given what happened to him at this stadium last year. WEEK 16 VERSUS HOUSTON TEXANSCurrent opponent record: 5-3Pick: Eagles win http://www.eaglescheapshops.com/cheap-authentic-jalen-mills-jersey , advance to 9-6Feels like this could be a spot for a letdown/trap game after the Eagles beat the Rams in LA. I won’t discount that possibility. But I really don’t think the Texans are that good. I know they’ve won five in a row but they haven’t exactly faced stiff competition. Houston’s leaky offensive line figures to struggle against the Eagles’ pass rush.WEEK 17 VERSUS WASHINGTONCurrent opponent record: 5-3Pick: Eagles win, advance to 10-6This has the potential to be the NFC East championship game. The pressure will be on the Eagles to be the first team to repeat in this division since 2004.And I’ll say they do it. Fighting through snowy conditions, the Eagles will find a way to come out on top and make it to the playoffs....RECORD PREDICTIONS FOR REST OF NFC EASTWashington remaining schedule: vs. Falcons, at Buccaneers, vs. Texans, at Cowboys, at Eagles, vs. Giants, at Jaguars, at Titans, vs. Eagles — Final record: 9-7Cowboys remaining schedule: vs. Titans, at Eagles, at Falcons, vs. Washington, vs. Saints, vs. Eagles, at Colts, vs. Buccaneers, at Giants — Final record: 7-9Giants remaining schedule: at 49ers, vs. Buccaneers Cheap Nate Gerry Jersey , at Eagles, vs. Bears, at Washington, vs. Titans, at Colts, vs. Cowboys — Final record: 3-13...PLAYOFFSThe Eagles will enter the playoffs as the No. 4 seed and host the No. 5 seed Vikings. It won’t quite be 38-7 from last year but Philadelphia will get their revenge after losing to Minnesota in Week 5 this season. Then the Eagles will travel to New Orleans in the divisional round. Unfortunately, it’ll be at that point where the season ends for the reigning Super Bowl champions.Fantasy Football NFL Week 3: Studs, Duds, Sleepers, & Busts Welcome to the Week 2 Edition of Studs, Duds, Sleepers, & Busts. Before we get to this weeks content, lets take a quick look back to last week:Pick of the Week: Patrick Mahomes as a sleeper for the second straight week. (49.84 standard points, 1st among QBs)For the second week in a row the young quarterback stole the show. Something tells me he won’t ever be a sleeper candidate for much longer, however.Fail of the Week: George Kittle (2.2 standard points, t-34th among WRs)Kittle took my kind words and stamp of approval last week and turned them into 22 yards on 2 catches. Yikes.Year to Date Accuracy:Week 2 Accuracy: 4 of 12 correct (33.3%)Season Accuracy: 9 of 24 correct (37.5%) Not my best work in week 2, but hey, that’s what week 3 is for right?Stud: A highly favored fantasy player who will finish the week in the top 6 at his position.QB Tom Brady, NEThrough 2 games Cheap Jordan Hicks Jersey , Brady has averaged about 21.5 points against two pretty tough defenses. This week he travels to Detroit where the hopeless Lions will struggle to contain him.RB Todd Gurley, LARGurley has a tough match up against the Chargers who have held running backs to less than 4 yards per carry, but given the volume of carries he has been getting, Gurley is a safe bet to get 20 or more points in most formats.TE Zach Ertz, PHIErtz is getting not only his buddy Carson Wentz back, but has a tasty match up against the Colts at home. After a rough start to the year, Ertz is ready to explode and finish as one of the top Tight Ends this week.Dud: A highly started player who will finish the week as a non-starter.QB Russell Wilson, SEAThe Seahawks look like a shell of their Super Bowl Champion selves and this includes Russell Wilson. In week 3, Wilson, who was dealing with a problematic Hamstring earlier in the week, will take on the Dallas Cowboys, who have been hogging the ball on offense and shutting down opposing passing games on defense. Avoid Russ this week if you can.WR Larry Fitzgerald, ARZNot only is Fitzgerald still listed as questionable, but he has had one of the worst starts to a season he’s ever seen. With just 10 catches for 104 yards and zero touchdowns through two games, look elsewhere for a wide receiver. RB Jay Ajayi, PHIAjayi will have big games this season, but given the unpredictability of Doug Pederson’s offense, I’m hesitant to rely on him. He’d make a fine FLEX play but if you’re banking on him to outscore your opponent, you could be in over your head.Sleeper:A player who is not started often but will finish the week as a starter.QB Patrick Mahomes, KCAs of this writing http://www.eaglescheapshops.com/cheap-authentic-ronald-darby-jersey , Mahomes is started in only 73% of yahoo leagues. If he is on your team, you better start him over just about any other quarterback at this point until he cools off.TE George Kittle, SFAfter being one of my studs of the week for week 2 and playing like garbage, many fantasy managers, understandably, have benched Kittle. I advice you refrain from overreacting here and keep him on your starting line up. Kittle will also be an excellent DFS option this week given the lack of trust in him right now.D/ST Baltimore RavensAfter decimating Buffalo in week 1, the Ravens traveled to Cincinnati where they allowed the Bengals to put up 34 points. This week should be somewhere in middle of those two outcomes.Bust:A highly ranked player who will finish the week as a non starter.QB Jimmy Garoppolo, SFJimmy G-Sus is traveling to KC where he’ll face Patrick Mahomes and the smokin’ hot Chiefs.Garoppolo has yet to top 15 points in a single game through two weeks, and yet he is still rated within the top 6 on most sites. While the Chiefs have allowed a lot of passing yards so far, they won’t be that porous forever. I’d be hesitant to follow the pack regarding Jimmy G if I were you.RB David Johnson, ARZThe Cardinals are kind of like, I’m going to say it, the 2018 Browns. I don’t want anything to do with any of them, including super star running back David Johnson. I especially don’t want anything to do with them when Khalil Mack is in the conversation.K Jake Elliott, PHIElliott has been a let down through two weeks. I have personally demoted him from “I trust you like David Akers” status to a temporary wait-and-see approach. Hopefully the addition of Jordan Matthews Carson Wentz will bring Elliott back to live. Maybe Carson needs to put a game check on it, or something.As always, I cannot cover every situation in one article so please get at me on twitter (@LeeSifford) or in the comments below with your specific roster questions and I’d be glad to offer my thoughts on your situation.

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz