Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 114 mal aufgerufen
 Chatarchiv Absprachen, Sitzungen, Verhandlungen usw.
liny Offline

15.02.2019 07:04
San Francisco 49ers tight end George Kittle Antworten

had a big game on Thursday in the win over the Oakland Raiders. I realize this is not shocking news. He caught four passes for 108 yards and a touchdown Youth Mike Person Jersey , highlighted by this insane 71-yard catch-and-run.After the game, Kittle said, “I closed my eyes, 100-percent ... I just kind of stuck an arm out there and it fell in my hand.”Through nine games Youth Dante Pettis Jersey , Kittle has 41 receptions for 692 yards and three touchdowns. That puts him on pace for 72 receptions, 1,230 yards, and five touchdowns. He’s currently third among tight ends in receptions and first in yards.Earlier this week http://www.authenticssanfrancisco49ers.com/cheap-laken-tomlinson-jersey , Pro Football Focus put together their midseason All Pro team. They have been big on Kittle, and included him on the team. He currently ranks first among tight ends in yards per route run, and is eighth in pass blocking grade.Travis Kelce is likely to earn traditional media All Pro honors, in part because he’s a great tight end http://www.authenticssanfrancisco49ers.com/cheap-george-kittle-jersey , but also because he is a notable name. Kittle will likely be competing with Zach Ertz for second team All Pro honors. Kittle is better than both as a run blocker, and has emerged as a dynamic pass catcher in his second year. The 49ers hit an absolute home run with their 2017 fifth round pick, and have a core piece around which to build their offense. The Oakland Raiders opened Thursday Night Football moving the ball with relative ease into the San Francisco 49ers red zone. A holding call set up a 2nd and 22, and they ended up settling for a field goal. It seemed like this was going to be a tough contest out of the gate.Except that drive was the highlight of the game for the Raiders.The 49ers ran off 34 unanswered points. Nick Mullens had one of the greatest debut performances in NFL history. The 49ers had seven sacks after entering the game with 16 total through the first eight games. Everything that could go right for the 49ers did go right.It is not surprising that after the game White Adrian Colbert Jersey , 49ers players had this to say.The Raiders were a mess most of the evening, but one play in particular showed how bad it was. Running back Raheem Mostert took a pitch to the right and rumbled 51 yards for the touchdown. Mike McGlinchey had a great block on it, and Mostert made some solid moves, but watch how bad the Raiders look on the play.I don’t want to take away too much from the 49ers performance Youth Weston Richburg Jersey , but the Raiders really did not seem to give a crap about being out there. I realize some of their players were likely giving their all, but the team as a whole seemed fine just quitting and heading back to Oakland as soon as possible.The 49ers looked great in winning, and deserve plenty of credit for game-plan and execution. But the Raiders really didn’t want to be there.

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz