Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 144 mal aufgerufen
 Medien, Schule, Beruf, Unterhaltung pp.
hong wei Offline

20.02.2019 02:10
www.chargersfootballauthentics.com Antworten

Linebacker Kamalei Correa had one crucial tip for how the Tennessee Titans can best handle the franchise's first trip to London for a regular-season game:Sleep as much as possible on the plane."That's the biggest thing man Womens Darius Philon Jersey ," said Correa, who has played in London previously while with Baltimore. "Just get some sleep on the plane because if you don't, then you're not going to be in a good place because as soon as we land we're moving already. We're going to be going to meetings and film and walk-through. If you don't get sleep, you're going to be far behind, so you've got to get some rest."The Titans (3-3) practiced at home Thursday before heading to the airport for the nonstop flight to London. Coach Mike Vrabel joked that the reason for the later departure was because his passport didn't arrive until Thursday. The real reason was much more practical for a franchise that has played outside the United States only twice, both preseason games, with the last in 1994 in Mexico City when still the Houston Oilers."We wanted to try to keep everything as normal as possible," Vrabel said. "We have a great facility here. Guys like to sleep in their own beds, they like to see their wives, they like to see their kids. That's part of their routine. I felt like after talking to some people, you could do it either way."You could go over there and you can spend a week over there Womens Russell Okung Jersey , you could arrive Friday morning, and we're excited."The Titans shipped some equipment to London by ship during the summer, taking advantage of having bought extra gear last year when the team spent a week in Arizona between games out West.This is the second trip to London for the Chargers, who played in London in 2008, and for their coach Anthony Lynn. He spent the entire week in England on his first trip. This time, Lynn has checked out how other teams have approached the trip and chose to give his team more time to sleep and game plan before traveling. The Chargers (4-2) stayed in Ohio after beating the Browns last weekend and also are flying to London on Thursday."Hopefully, it works," Lynn said. "Anytime you're on a plane that long, it's not ideal to get off and go through things. But, like I said, we'll get there Friday and we'll have Friday to relax http://www.chargersfootballauthentics.com/philip-rivers-jersey-authentic , and Saturday to recover, and go play the game on Sunday."Correa played in London last season while with the Ravens. Safety Johnathan Cyprien, currently on injured reserve, played in London with the Jaguars. Linebacker Will Compton, who is dealing with an injured hamstring, and safety Kenny Vaccaro also have played in London with other teams.Titans quarterback Marcus Mariota has been on plenty of long airplane rides, and he agrees with his fellow Hawaii native that sleep is the best approach to deal with jetlag. Mariota has had enough practice that he says he sleeps well on planes. The Titans will have seats that stretch out to help them sleep.The Titans will have some time Friday night and Saturday for potential sightseeing, and many of the players have family also traveling. Taking care of business is the Titans' main focus. They've lost two straight and need a win going into their bye to keep themselves atop the struggling AFC South."This will be my first time in London, so I'm excited. The team is excited," safety Kevin Byard said. "But the main thing is to go out there and get a W, and that's what we want to go do."Notes: LB Wesley Woodyard (shoulder) practiced fully for the first time since hurting his shoulder Sept. 30. Vaccaro (elbow) was limited for a second straight day. DL Bennie Logan also practiced fully. Compton Youth Caleb Sturgis Jersey , LB Derrick Morgan (shoulder) and LG Quinton Spain (right shoulder) did not practice.Follow Teresa M. Walker at teresamwalkerChargers UDFA Spotlight: OL Zach Golditch Everyone goes through some crazy stuff in life. Odds are defied all the time. But not many people can say they survived being shot in the neck to then go on and play in the NFL. However, that’s exactly what former Colorado State offensive lineman Zach Golditch is trying to accomplish.Standing 6-foot-5 and 295 pounds, Golditch is the prototypical left-tackle for a pass-happy, spread offense. He became a regular starter in 2015 when he started 12 of 13 games, the first two at left tackle before playing the rest of the season at left guard.Golditch started the last 26 games of his career, playing mostly at left tackle but often moved around the formation where needed. Following his senior season, he was named a First Team All-Mountain West selection by the coaches. With his help, the offensive line averaged one sack allowed per game and ranked first in the Mountain West with 492.5 yards of offense per game.Unfortunately, he tore a flexor tendon in his left ring finger while playing in the NFLPA’s Collegiate Bowl. This kept him from doing any positional work during Colorado State’s pro day which likely played a role in his name not getting called over the course of draft weekend.In my opinion, I’m not sure Golditch has much of a shot to make this roster. There are better offensive linemen among the UDFA group and nothing really stood out about his game while watching his film. He has experience and was a trusted member of the Rams’ front five that paved the way for a high-octane offense. I just don’t think he has the speed and strength to match up with the elite EDGE defenders in the NFL. Below you can find a short cut-up of his film against Oregon State from this past year. Take a look and let me know what you guys think (he is #61). Custom Arizona Cardinals Jerseys

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz