Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 145 mal aufgerufen
 OAM-Trainingslabor-Gästebuch
laiyongcai92 Offline

27.02.2019 06:54
the Colts have an intriguing future Antworten

Suddenly Cheap Kevin Byard Jersey , On the offense, they have the return of Andrew Luck, an improved offensive line and run game Cheap Marcus Mariota Jersey , T.Y. Hilton, and a loaded tight end depth chart. Rookie head coach Frank Reich has given this team a major boost in scheme, incorporating more modern passing concepts into the bread and butter of his coaching.So ahead of Sunday’s matchup Ryan Succop Jersey , what player from the Colts would you want to play for the Titans?I never would’ve said it before the season, but Eric Ebron is probably my pick. The Titans do have a need at tight end with Delanie Walker out for the year (the verdict isn’t out on Jonnu Smith), and Ebron has been surprisingly good. Yes Jurrell Casey Jersey , he is actually catching the ball with consistency for the first time in his career. That’s gotta be a massive wound for Lions fans, especially with complaints that they drafted Ebron over guys like Aaron Donald and Odell Beckham.Pairing T.Y. Hilton up with Corey Davis would be pretty sweet too, and there’s no question that Quinton Nelson would present a gargantuan upgrade at guard. But I digress. Give us your suggestions in the comment section below! I really thought that the first week of power rankings was going to be the toughest Cheap Rashaan Evans Jersey , but now I think it is week 2. The reason week 2 is so challenging is because I am still trying to project what I think the team will be for the whole of the season and not over-react to week 1.Here are my 2018 NFL week 2 power rankings:Philadelphia Eagles (LW:1)Los Angeles Rams (LW:2)Minnesota Vikings (LW:3)New England Patriots (LW:4)Green Bay Packers (LW:7)Pittsburgh Steelers (LW:6)Jacksonville Jaguars (LW:10)Kansas City Chiefs (LW:13)Carolina Panthers (LW:12)New Orleans Saints (LW:5)Atlanta Falcons (LW:8)Los Angeles Chargers (LW:9)Houston Texans (LW:15)Baltimore Ravens (LW:19)Chicago Bears (LW:14)Denver Broncos (LW21)Cincinnati Bengals (LW:17)Tennessee Titans (LW:11)San Francisco 49ers (LW:16)New York Giants (LW:18)Tampa Bay Buccaneers (LW:29)Cleveland Browns (LW:22)New York Jets (LW:28)Miami Dolphins (LW:31)Dallas Cowboys (LW:23)Detroit Lions (LW:20)Indianapolis Colts (LW:24)Seattle Seahawks (LW:25)Washington Redskins (LW:26)Arizona Cardinals (LW:27)Oakland Raiders (LW:30)Buffalo Bills (LW:32)

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz