Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 174 mal aufgerufen
 OAM-Trainingslabor-Gästebuch
elaine95 Offline

27.02.2019 07:08
we probably only played real good Antworten

Two Metropolitan Division rivals looking for answers face each other in a Saturday matinee in Philadelphia.The New York Islanders Philadelphia Flyers T-Shirts Authentic , 0-4-1 in their last five games, have to find a way to score some goals — and will go against a Flyers team that has to find a way to stop them.The Islanders (3-4-1 overall and in the middle of playing six of seven games on the road) have scored eight goals during the five-game stretch and blew a 2-0 lead before losing 3-2 in overtime to the Florida Panthers in Brooklyn Wednesday night.Article continues below ...“We did it to ourselves a little bit,” New York coach Barry Trotz said after Mike Hoffman’s winner for Florida 33 seconds into overtime. “We took some penalties, had some turnovers… We just weren’t on our toes enough unfortunately in the third. You don’t want to sit back when you have the lead.”The Flyers, 3-0 losers in Boston Thursday night, have been outscored 7-1 in losing two straight. They have dropped three of their last four to fall to 4-6-0 and were 29th in the NHL in goals against through Thursday night action. They were tied for last place in the league with an .865 save percentage.Along those lines, there will be a change in goal for Philadelphia Saturday as Michael Neuvirth returns from injury to play his first game of the season.“We don’t need a goaltender to go in and necessarily be the spark,” coach Dave Hakstol said Friday. “That’s not what we’re asking. We need everyone to go out and do their job, but somebody’s got to be the spark. I’ll guarantee you that. Somebody’s got to be the spark to push us in the right direction.“I don’t know if that will be a goaltender Philadelphia Flyers Hoodies Authentic , a defenseman, one of our forwards. I don’t know if it’s gonna be a great defensive play or a highlight-reel goal or a big save. But yeah, we need a spark from an area in our lineup to just push us in the right direction. That’s what builds some of the confidence and some of the swagger that we’re talking about.”Neuvirth, who has battled lower body injuries, comes in 7-2-1 with a 1.76 goals against average and .923 save percentage lifetime against the Isles. He made 31 saves in a conditioning game in the AHL Wednesday.“I feel like my game is where it needs to be right now,” Neuvirth said. “Obviously I haven’t played much. Who knows what’s going to happen? But I’m feeling good now and I’m ready to go.”The Flyers have some ugly numbers across the board — 20th in goals per game, 23rd on the power play and 30th in penalty killing.The Islanders, who have split two games in Philly each of the last four years, were 22nd in goals per game Philadelphia Flyers Hats Authentic , 15th in goals against and power play and 20th on the penalty kill.They gave up two power play goals on five chances in their latest loss.“Coming home from a trip, having a two-goal lead and not getting two points is frustrating,” Brock Nelson said. “You’ve got to find a way to get a kill.”Robin Lehner, 2-1- with a 2.67 goals against average and .926 save percentage, starts Saturday for the Isles, who have a back-to-back this weekend and will start Thomas Greiss Sunday at Carolina. Lehner is 2-5-0 with a 3.18 goals against average and .897 save percentage lifetime against the Flyers. BUFFALO, N.Y. (AP) — Frantic as the final minute appeared, Buffalo Sabres goalie Carter Hutton reveled in the challenge of staring down Nikita Kucherov and the high-scoring Tampa Bay Lightning.“It was mayhem,” Hutton said after stopping 29 shots to preserve a 2-1 win over the Eastern Conference-leading Lightning on Tuesday night.“Truthfully Custom Philadelphia Flyers Jerseys , you embrace the battle,” he added. “You get to show what you’re made of and it was fun.”It was a lot more fun for him after Kucherov hit the same post twice in the final 30 seconds from essentially the same spot in the lower right circle. The second opportunity came when Steven Stamkos fed a pass through the middle to Kucherov, whose one-timer hit the post and caromed wide just before the final buzzer.No problem, Hutton said with a wide grin. He had the angle covered.Jeff Skinner scored his team-leading 13th goal and Kyle Okposo also scored, and the suddenly resurgent Sabres won their third straight. Defenseman Nathan Beaulieu had two assists, and Buffalo improved to 10-6-2 for its best start since opening 11-7 in 2011-12.Anthony Cirelli scored for the Lightning, who lost consecutive games for the first time since an 0-3 skid from March 24-29 last season. Lightning backup Louis Domingue finished with 17 saves.After slamming his stick on the glass as the game ended, Kucherov’s frustrations carried over into the locker room upon being reminded of his two missed opportunities.“My thoughts? It (stinks) when you don’t score,” he said. “Sometimes it happens. It happened today. For us www.officialpenguinsproshop.com , forget this game as soon as possible and move forward.”The Sabres limited the NHL’s top offense to one goal after Tampa Bay had scored four or more in each of its past five games.Skinner opened the scoring with 2:15 left in the first period, when he was parked in front and converted a rebound after Domingue stopped Sam Reinhart’s shot from the top of the right circle.The Sabres somehow matched the Lightning in scoring one goal apiece in the second period despite being outshot 14-2.Hutton held the fort in making numerous clutch stops starting from the opening minute, when he foiled Stamkos driving in alone across the front.Okposo put Buffalo up 2-0 at the 5:43 mark of the period when he used defender Victor Hedman as a screen and scored on a low shot from the right circle that fooled Domingue.The Lightning responded 15 seconds later, when Alex Killorn flipped a pass from his own blue line and over two Sabres defenders, including a leaping Rasmus Dahlin. The puck landed on the stick of Cirelli, who scored on a breakaway by beating Hutton high on the glove side.The Sabres’ three-game winning streak is their second of the season. Buffalo won three straight just once a year ago, when the team finished last in the NHL standings for the third time in five seasons.Though relieved to pull out the win, Okposo said the Sabres were too passive in trying to nurse the one-goal lead.“We were on our heels a little too much,” he said. “We weren’t sharp. We’ve got to clean up some stuff. I know we’ve won the last three games Pittsburgh Penguins T-Shirts Authentic , but we probably only played real good for a period and a half.”Okposo then laughed when asked if he would’ve complained after a three-game winning streak last season.“Yeah, probably not,” he said. “But our standard’s higher this year.”NOTES: Lightning D Erik Cernak made his NHL debut after being called up from Syracuse of the AHL earlier in the day. The 21-year-old replaced Anton Stralman, who missed his second game with an upper-body injury. … The Sabres are 6-2-1 at home, a year after matching a franchise low with 11 home wins. … Sabres C Patrik Berglund was a healthy scratch, with C Zemgus Girgensons returning after being a healthy scratch against Vancouver on Saturday. …Lightning LW Adam Erne left the ice holding his jaw after being struck by a shot from teammate Ryan Callahan with 6:44 left in the second. Erne returned before the period was over.UP NEXTLightning: Continue four-game road trip at Pittsburgh on Thursday night.Sabres: Open three-game road trip at Winnipeg on Friday night.

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz