Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 151 mal aufgerufen
 Medien, Schule, Beruf, Unterhaltung pp.
hongwei28 Offline

23.03.2019 02:47
www.vikingsauthorizedshops.com Antworten

Good Morning!Lots of new usernames in the News and Links thread the last couple of days Kirk Cousins Jersey , if you’re new Welcome Aboard to the best Vikings blog on the ‘net.Please note rules of the thread and follow them, Gone Fishin’ and I much appreciate it.The last couple of days have been interesting to put it mildly as a Vikings fan with game Sunday and the change of offensive coordinator.I don’t know the right way to say it, but I hope this results in a positive change for the team and particularly the offense which has been anemic for most of the season.While we’re waiting for the next Vikings game to start we’ll continue with our news and links full of beer recommendations, nap strategies, crock pot and smoker recipes. Have another cup of coffee and drop by for some fan wisdom, snark and a virtual donut. With that, let’s do this Authentic Mike Hughes Jersey , beat the Dolphins!Around the DN since our last thread:Chris and Eric have a spot where you can keep up to date on all the Vikings-Dolphins news.The Vikings initial injury report from Chris: David Morgan, Trae Waynes return to practice, unfortunately WR Chad Beebe is still out with a hamstring injury.For our international DN’ers, the Vikings once again have a chance at playing outside of the United States.Eric has a brief look at Vikings-Dolphins history.Chris has the Minnesota Vikings power rankings roundup for week 14, still dropping.David, Drew and Ted host Good Morning Gjallarhorn Ep 039 – In the Raw: Offensive Ineptitude.Finally, Arif and James are onboard with Norse Code Podcast Episode 263: Apologies for the Optimism.Vikings news from other sources:From Vikings.com HC Mike Zimmer says everyone understand the stakes of the next three games in his address to the media from the TCO Performance Center on Wednesday.Notebook: The Vikings offense knows the onus is on them in the final three games.Wobby writes five Vikings-Dolphins storylines to watch.The “Good Morning Football” crew discusses what went wrong for the Minnesota Vikings in 2018 Youth Anthony Barr Jersey , causing offensive coordinator John DeFilippo to lose his job.Courtney Cronin at the ESPN NFC North blog notes the Vikings turn to Kevin Stefanski to prevent a ‘wasted’ season.Matthew Coller at 1500ESPN lists five successful concepts the Vikings may use more often under new OC Kevin Stefanski.League news: From NFL.com the NFL draft is headed to Las Vegas in 2020.Roger Goodell says the league doesn’t pay for video evidence.Raiders owner Mark Davis told reporters Wednesday that the team has “a number of options” for where they will play home games during the 2019 NFL season.The New Orleans Saints released Brandon Marshall after one month. NFC Playoff Picture: Who will end up snagging the No. 6 seed?We come to today’s media selection: Disturbed - The LightAgain, we all know the rules, but in case someone is new:-No discussion of politics or religion-No feeding of the trolls-This isn’t a male version of The View, so leave the gender hatred at the door-Keep the bad language to a minimum (using the spoiler tags, if you must)-Speaking of which, if discussing a newer show or movie, please use spoiler tags-No pictures that could get someone fired or in serious trouble with their employer-If you can’t disagree in a civil manner Trae Waynes Jersey , feel free to go away-While navigating the open thread, just assume it’s sarcasm.With that, the beer light is on and the bar is open. Belly up & tie one on. Don’t forget to tip your waitress, try the venison chili and as always, Welcome Aboard and Skol Vikings!Norse Code Podcast Episode 250: Ugly But Useful *****Download Link Here*****Episode Notes:Here’s the link, when it goes live, to my review of the Eagles gameHere’s the discussion of the game probability and late game management I mentionedThis is my 2014 article on Chad GreenwayThis piece on rushing overrelies on yards-per-carry to make its point Authentic Danielle Hunter Jersey , but it does an excellent job otherwise demonstrating that the relationship is positive but not huge.This piece does an excellent job localizing it to the first three quartersThis one, by Ben Baldwin, shows that the relationship between running — whether by volume, effectiveness or attempts — doesn’t seem to relate to much to passing.This study breaks it down in a variety of ways and found the same.Special thanks to Rhymesayers Entertainment and Atmosphere for the new theme song!Arif - @ArifHasanNFLJames - @bigmonoTo listen to more, this is the link to that iTunes feed. If you can’t for whatever reason subscribe via iTunes, subscribe to via our RSS feed, which should support the RSS reader or podcast organizer of your choice. You can still leave a review even if you can’t subscribe via iTunes because it’s easy to create an AppleID. We also have a YouTube channel. Our podcasts are automatically uploaded there.If you want to make sure you don’t miss an episode and find out ways to support the show http://www.vikingsauthorizedshops.com/authentic-eric-kendricks-jersey , head to our website!But we also have a Patreon and that should make it even easier to support the best podcast for your Minnesota Vikings. We know that it’s a tough ask given all the problems involving their transaction fees, but if can manage it, check it out here. If you wanted to donate via Paypal instead of Patreon, head to this link.Once again, contact me at arifmhasan (at) gmail dot com or the podcast at NorseCodePodcast (at) gmail dot com. Follow us on twitter at @NorseCodeDN or just me at @ArifHasanNFL. You can follow producer and host James Pogatshnik at @bigmono.

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz