Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 128 mal aufgerufen
 Medien, Schule, Beruf, Unterhaltung pp.
hongwei28 Offline

06.05.2019 02:42
www.49erslockerroom.com Antworten

49ers links for Friday March 15 http://www.49erslockerroom.com/authentic-kwon-alexander-jersey , 2019"I think there are more than enough links below about our latest acquisitions and departures so I thought I would talk about something a little different. From what I can tell, we currently have ten first round draft picks. Four of them are offensive lineman and four of them are defensive lineman with two being defensive backs. Three of them were drafted in 2014, two in 2015, and two in 2016. If we were to trade down for an additional pick this year or trade back up into the first round with our second round pick we could possibly end up with twelve former first round picks which seems like quite a few to me. I wonder if there are any teams that might have more?I find it interesting that both of our first round picks that are defensive backs were drafted in the same year.I was really hoping we would be able to get Jason Verrett at the time but he was gone before it was our turn to pick. Another thing that seems strange is how often both of them have been injured during their careers. They seem to be both kind of tied together in that way.Perhaps this will be the year they finally leave their injury problems behind? Perhaps they can be each other’s good luck charm? One can only hope. By the way, I even included a rare Jimmy Ward sighting.Joe Staley pick #28 - 2007Mike McGlinchey pick #8 - 2018Laken Tomlinson pick #28 - 2015Joshua Garnett pick #28 - 2016Deforest Buckner pick #7 - 2016Arik Armstead pick #17 - 2015Dee Ford pick #23 - 2014Solomon Thomas pick #3 - 2017Jason Verrett pick #25 - 2014Jimmy Ward pick #30 - 2014Now onto the hot links:Why 49ers prioritized pass rush over coverage in free agencyKyle MadsonLinebacker Mark Nzeocha visited BillsCurtis CrabtreeJason Verrett signing shows 49ers’ confidence in young cornerbacksKyle MadsonRecapping Tevin Coleman’s Career in Atlantasite staffJoe Montana denies wrongdoing in college admissions scandalMichael David SmithDee Ford on joining 49ers: ‘I can’t wait to get to work’VideoWhat we learned at 49ers HQ of free agency motivesCam InmanJordan Matthews, cousin of Jerry Rice, discusses joining the 49ersDavid BonillaBrock Coyle announces retirementCharean Williams49ers sign Jordan MatthewsCharean Williams49ers release Brock CoyleJosh Alper49ers outside linebacker Dee Ford on joining 49ers: ‘I can’t wait to get to work’Video49ers announce signing of LB David MayoKyle MadsonNew 49ers cornerback Jason Verrett: ‘It’s a surreal moment’Cam InmanWhere Jason Verrett Fits into the 49ers SecondaryJoe FannWhat outside linebacker Dee Ford brings to the San Francisco 49ersVideoTevin Coleman signing won’t affect Jerick McKinnonJosh Alper49ers indicate Ford will be a DELevin T Black49ers signing CB Jason VerrettKyle MadsonJason Verrett goes to the 49ersMichael David Smith49ers keep safety Antone ExumDarin GanttKwon Alexander vs. Patrick Willis? In some areas Nick Bosa Jersey White , it’s fair to compareEric BranchSeahawks sign former 49ers guard Mike Iupati, re-sign linebacker K.J. Wright Chris WilsonDee Ford fits the mold of the 49ers’ prototypical ‘leo’ edge rusherMatt Maiocco49ers G Mike Person earns a team-leading performance-based bonusDavid BonillaChiefs Wire breaks down Dee Ford’s still-rising potentialKyle MadsonThe Cohn ZoneGrant’s free agency report: Part 3Grant CohnJeff Garcia one of seven 49ers nominated for 2019 Pro Football Hall of Fame The first batch of nominees for the Pro Football Hall of Fame have been announced for 2019 and among the seven former San Francisco 49ers players, quarterback Jeff Garcia made the list. The other players are running back Ricky Watters, wide receiver Isaac Bruce, tight end Brent Jones, defensive lineman Bryant Young, linebacker Takeo Spikes and safety Tim McDonald.Garcia’s been retired for the mandatory five-year period Laken Tomlinson Jersey , so he’s now eligible, but it’s a bit surprising. While Garcia was the last 49ers quarterback to make the Pro Bowl (2002), his resume wasn’t something that screamed Hall of Fame. He was productive as a quarterback with the 49ers, and we all remember the NFC Wildcard game where he led the huge comeback against the New York Giants, but he also couldn’t get stability anywhere after leaving San Francisco. Following his exit from the 49ers, Garcia’s NFL career had him bouncing around the league, either getting released due to poor coaching/play http://www.49erslockerroom.com/authentic-bradley-pinion-jersey , or in the Philadelphia Eagles’ case, to hold down the quarterback position until the starter returned. Garcia has some more cuts to survive to make it in. The voting will cut down to 25 semifinalists in November and then the 15 finalists will be made in January. A year ago, I was fortunate enough to interview Garcia where he detailed his exit from the CFL and rise in the NFL, taking over from Steve Young, and all the hurdles along the way. His play and the circumstances surrounding his departure from the 49ers may indicate he got a raw deal in his NFL career, so maybe he finally has a chance to get some respect.Will Garcia make it to the semifinal cut in November?

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz