Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 142 mal aufgerufen
 Medien, Schule, Beruf, Unterhaltung pp.
hongwei28 Offline

06.05.2019 03:08
www.thetitanslockerroom.com Antworten

Titans make a series of roster moves The made quite a few roster moves today. They waived Phillip Supernaw. They placed Nate Palmer on IR. To replace those guys on the roster Tajae Sharpe Jersey , they signed TE Jerome Cunningham and LB Brandon Chubb.The Supernaw thing was inevitable. This team is not going to employ more than three tight ends, and it is pretty clear that those three are Delanie Walker, Jonnu Smith and Luck Stocker. I must have missed where Nate Palmer got hurt. He’s a guy that has been with the Titans for the past couple of years and contributed on special teams more than anything else.Cunnigham has been with the Titans off and on for the past two years. It’s hard to see him having much of a shot to end up with the team when the regular season starts.Chubb is another guy that is a long shot to make the roster. He has bounced around between the Lions, Giants and Rams during his time in the league. A Giant meteor is not an option, unfortunately."WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections Tennessee Titans PodcastWho would you rather see win: The Colts or Texans?New,138commentsA Giant meteor is not an option, unfortunately.CSTShareTweetShareShareWho would you rather see win: The Colts or Texans?Troy Taormina-USA TODAY SportsThe Tennessee Titans’ season has come to an end after losing a win-and-in game to the Colts, who now face the Texans in the Wild Card Round of the 2018-19 NFL Playoffs. That game comes on Saturday on ABC and ESPN.Now, since both of these teams are division rivals Kamalei Correa Jersey , I’m sure Titans fans would rather see them tie than win, but since that’s not possible in the postseason, something has to give. So, which team would Titans fans rather see win?I don’t want to plant any seeds, but I think Titans fans should be rooting for the Texans to win, and it’s not necessarily because the Texans are “likable” to Titans fans. The Titans have never beaten the Colts in each game Andrew Luck has started against them, moving to 0-10 after the Week 17 game. That has to mean something.As a football fan, I might say I’d rather see the Colts win because they look like a better coached team. The Texans have more talent on defense, but the Colts—much like Houston—have top pieces like Luck Jayon Brown Jersey White , Darius Leonard, T.Y. Hilton, Marlon Mack and Eric Ebron. The two-headed monster of J.J. Watt and Jadeveon Clowney on defense is intimidating, and the offense has the dynamic duo of Deshaun Watson and DeAndre Hopkins.Rest assured, Titans fans, that no matter who you pick in Saturday’s game you can go back to hating both of these teams to the core after it’s all said and done. And no, a giant meteor is not an option either.With this in mind, let’s hear who you’d rather see win and why.

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz