Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 124 mal aufgerufen
 OAM-Trainingslabor-Gästebuch
laiyongcai92 Offline

16.05.2019 08:47
A quarterback change could be Antworten

on the table for the 49ers this week.Nick Mullens was 18-of-32 for 221 yards Jason Verrett Jersey , a touchdown and two interceptions against the Buccaneers in Sunday’s 27-9 loss and his play came in for criticism from head coach Kyle Shanahan after the game.“I don’t think he played very well, just looking at some of our situations, but that wasn鈥檛 all on him,” Shanahan said, via the San Francisco Chronicle. “No one played very well, especially in the passing game.”Mullens starred against the Raiders in his first start, but took a step back in Week 10 against the Giants. Sunday was another step backward and Shanahan said he will evaluate the quarterback position every week to make sure that the team is making the right choice.C.J. Beathard is Mullens’ backup and started five games earlier this year after Jimmy Garoppolo tore his ACL. The San Francisco 49ers and New York Giants square off on Monday Night Football this week Tevin Coleman Jersey , with plenty of draft implications to consider. In the meantime, Sunday has brought the 49ers a couple helpful breaks.The Buffalo Bills thumped the New York Jets, wining 41-10 in spite of starting Matt Barkley at quarterback. Josh Allen should be back next week, but the “anybody but Nathan Peterman” strategy paid dividends this week. The Bills improve to 3-7 with the win.In Cleveland, the Browns got big days from rookie quarterback Baker Mayfield (three TD passes) and rookie running back Nick Chubb (a record-setting 92-yard touchdown run in a 28-16 win over the Atlanta Falcons. The Browns improve to 3-6-1 with the win.Both wins mean if the 49ers beat the Giants on Monday, they will likely not drop behind the Bills. They could fall into a tie, but the 49ers have the weaker strength of schedule for the tiebreaker edge. The 49ers have a shot to beat both the Giants this week and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers after the bye Nick Mullens Jersey , so teams near them winning is always a plus.The only other game of significant note for now saw Arizona lose 26-14 to Kansas City. The Cardinals gave the Chiefs a tough time and covered the spread, but they could not take advantage of some opportunities and dropped to 2-7. The 49ers still hold the SOS tiebreaker edge.The afternoon slate features the Oakland Raiders hosting the Los Angeles Chargers. The Raiders are pretty awful, and I think they end up with the No. 1 or No. 2 pick. However, we can still root for them to mess up their own draft position!I enjoy watching the 49ers win games, but I also recognize that odds are pretty good Nick Mullens is not the second coming of Joe Montana. I’m fine rooting for the team to win but also being plenty happy with other teams winning to keep the 49ers in a decent draft position.

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz