Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 106 mal aufgerufen
 OAM-Trainingslabor-Gästebuch
elaine95 Offline

17.05.2019 09:19
against us. Obviously, it’s a memorable thing. He worked really hard tonight.”Phillip Danault, who Antworten

Do you hear the clock ticking? The Toronto Maple Leafs certainly do as it gets closer to the end of November.The case can be made that the Maple Leafs and holdout forward William Nylander have been both been engaging in a major league version of "who is going to blink first?"Through November 12 Dalton Prout Jersey Womens , neither side has blinked, but the Maple Leafs are starting to make plans to possibly trade their young star. If the 22-year-old Nylander is not under contract by December 1, he will not be eligible to play throughout the 2018-19 season.NHL insider Elliotte Friedman reported on Hockey Night in Canada's Saturday night broadcast that Toronto general manager Kyle Dubas has askedteams to "inform them who the teams and interested parties will not be willing to move, and also to begin preparing formal offers for unsigned Toronto winger (h/t Maple Leafs Hot Stove).Friedman says he asked Dubaswhether that was accurate, and he declined to comment.The Maple Leafs want to keep a player who scored 61 points in back-to-back seasons but want to be prepared to move him if they can get an attractive offer and can't sign their young star.While the Leafs are apparently making preparations to cover themselves in case they can't get Nylander to sign a new contract, it does not look like the Columbus Blue Jackets are ready to trade the high-scoring Artemi Panarin at this point.Panarin is in the final season of his contract. He will be a free agent this summer, and he has made the point that he wants to test the market.The likelihood is that he will receive many attractive offers and will get a chance to sign with more attractive teams than the Blue Jackets.Columbus general manager Jarmo Kekalainen apparently wants to wait until it gets closer to the trade deadline to move Panarin Elias Lindholm Jersey Womens , according to Kevin Paul Dupont of the Boston Globe.However, if Dubas trades Nylander and gets an impressive haul for him, that could change Kekalainen's thinking. Panarin is a more explosive offensive player than Nylander, and it seems likely he could bring in more in a trade than the Toronto forward.The longer the Blue Jackets wait before moving Panarin, the less they can get in return for him. Kekalainen knows this, and he owes his team the best possible return on their investment. MONTREAL (AP) — The Bell Centre fans urged Brendan Gallagher to complete his hat trick after scoring two quick goals in the opening period.And that’s exactly what the diminutive winger did.Gallagher had his first career three-goal game and the Montreal Canadiens beat the Philadelphia Flyers 5-1 Thursday night.“The fans were giving it to me too,” said a grinning Gallagher Alan Quine Jersey Womens , who leads the Canadiens with 26 goals this season. “I was sitting in the (penalty) box and there was some guy yelling at me to get it done. So I feel like I made him happy. But it was a nice feeling, for sure.”Rookie Jesperi Kotkaniemi and Tomas Tatar also scored for the Canadiens, who won their second straight after dropping four in a row.Carey Price stopped 29 shots for his 25th victory of the season. Price is three wins away from tying Jacques Plante as the winningest goaltender in Canadiens’ history with 314.Gallagher wasted no time getting on the scoreboard, netting his first just 58 seconds in with a wrist shot from the edge of the face-off circle. It was Montreal’s league-high sixth goal in a game’s opening minute (tied with the Carolina Hurricanes).After Kotkaniemi made it 2-0 on Montreal’s second shot of the game at 3:11, Gallagher chased 20-year-old Carter Hart from the game at 10:33 with a shot from an impossible angle, along the goal line from the corner of the rink.“I always play my post like that, skate on the post Petr Mrazek Jersey Womens ,” said Hart, who gave up three goals on nine shots for the second consecutive game. “That never happens. That’s the first time I’ve been beat like that. That’s a one in a hundred shot right there.”Hart was also pulled at 10:23 of Philadelphia’s last game, on Tuesday, after conceding three goals on nine shots in a 5-2 home loss to Tampa Bay.“He’ll be good,” captain Claude Giroux said of Hart. “He’s a great goalie. And maybe he wants one of those back, but it happens.”Brian Elliott fared better for the Flyers but couldn’t slow Gallagher or Montreal. Elliott stopped 29 of 31 shots in relief.Gallagher completed his hat trick 2:56 into the second period with a backhanded shot into the top corner. It came with his back to the net and was his first three-goal game in 467 NHL matches.The Montreal forward had scored two goals in 10 regular-season games in his career, but had never managed to get the elusive third.“I was surprised it was Gally’s first (hat trick) Jordan Schroeder Jersey Womens ,” said Tatar, who reached the 20-goal plateau for the fourth time in his career. “He’s a pure goal scorer. I always saw him score when I was in Detroit. He scored a lot of goals against us. Obviously, it’s a memorable thing. He worked really hard tonight.”Phillip Danault, who had an assist on Gallagher’s first goal for a career-high 41 points added: “Gally reaps what he sows. He works so hard every single night. He got some good bounces tonight. But he works so hard for that puck.”Tatar scored at 6:48 of the second off a clever, no-look pass from Max Domi behind the net. With the assist, Domi set a career high with 53 points.“We’re playing fast, and when you play fast Matt Calvert Jersey Womens , there’s nothing harder to defend when you’re facing speed,” coach Claude Julien said. “Our transition game has been pretty good. That’s been pretty helpful for our team this year.”Michael Raffl scored a consolation goal for the Flyers in the third period by deflecting Shayne Gostisbehere’s shot past Price at 10:23.The Flyers have dropped two straight after winning three in a row.NOTES: UFC legend Georges St-Pierre was honored at the Bell Centre after announcing his retirement. … Montreal plays seven of its next eight games away from home. . The Flyers had not lost on the road since Jan. 12. . Phillip Danault set a career high with 41 points.UP NEXTFlyers: Home against Pittsburgh on Saturday at Lincoln Financial Field as part of the Stadium Series.Canadiens: At Toronto on Saturday.

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz