Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 120 mal aufgerufen
 OAM-Trainingslabor-Gästebuch
elaine95 Offline

05.07.2019 08:21
ith that).So I won’t bore you with my thou Antworten

They say that a picture is worth 10 White Xavier Crawford Jersey ,000 words (I don’t care that it’s usually 1,000; the original Confucian proverb says 10,000, so we’re going with that).So I won’t bore you with my thoughts on Sunday’s game, especially since pretty much everything I laid out can be found in Matt Weston’s excellent forthcoming Incompletions post.Instead, I will just post a picture of our great brain genius Benardrick McKinney Jersey , the offensive innovator we were promised, photoshopped as Brain from the cartoon series “Pinky and the Brain,” because that’s just how much of a brain genius our big, moist-headed coach is.Besides, this week’s HotD is thin on submissions, so I don’t want to bog it down with excessive preaching about the failures of this team.Hey Brain Bradley Roby Jersey , what do you want to do this week?Brain O’Brien:The same thing we do every week, Pinky...TRY AND WIN A FOOTBALL GAME!As always, in finest Hair of the Dog tradition, all swear words have been replaced with the word [kitten] to make this safe for work.The game itself, however, is still not safe for viewing.Ever.Pre-Game Comments:Capt RonWestonDiehard ChrisFirst Quarter:Kenneth L.Texans kick a field goal despite getting into red zone (part of a theme).Texans lead 3-0UTWestonKenneth L.MDC (like seeing a unicorn)UT (to MDC)MDCSaquan Barkley scores a touchdown Tashaun Gipson Jersey , easily, Giants lead 7-3.UTWestonSecond Quarter:WestonUT (to Weston)Weston (to UT)Giants kick a field goal, lead 10-3.UTWestonO’Brien challenges an eight-yard completion that should’ve been overturned probably but wasn’t.UTWestonGiants kick a field goal, lead 13-3.Texans go three and out, Giants score touchdown on next possession, lead 20-3.WestonUTTexans kick a sad field goal.Giants lead 20-6.Halftime Thoughts:UTWestonTimCapt RonMDCThird Quarter:UTWestonLukeMDC (to Weston)UTLukeUTFairbairn kicks a 54-yard field goal.Giants lead 20-9 Zach Fulton Jersey , but really, it’s the friends you make along the way that matters most.MDCLamar Miller fumbles the ball.UTMDCVegaMDCUT (to MDC)Fourth Quarter:Deshaun Watson throws a bad interception in the end zone.UTWestonVegaWestonUTTexans score a touchdown, only to have it taken off the board by a Julien Davenport penalty.Texans get a touchdown again.Giants lead 20-15.Texans attempt a terrible two point conversion that fails.VegaUTMDC (to Vega)WestonUTVegaLuke (to Weston)MDCWestonGiants score a touchdown almost effortlessly.Lead 27-15.UTKenneth L.MDC (to Kenneth)UTBFDLukeBFDMDCVegaPost-Game Reactions:LukeWestonMDCVegaBFDHey!Let’s give out some game balls!Offense:(derisive laughter). But I guess if we’re going to give one to someone on offense, I’ll go with Will Fuller who had a damn good game all things considered.Defense:J.J. Watt got his first sacks since last year, three of them.So we’ll give him the ball this week.Special Teams:Ka’imi Fairbairn with the bulk of the Texans’ scoring has to get it for special teams this week.Over to you, Texans fans.Who gets the game ball from you?Does anyone?Who is the Pinky to Bill O’Brien’s Brain?Let us know in the comments below! The Texans want to keep kicker Ka'imi Fairbairn on hand for the 2019 season and they extended a restricted free agent tender that makes his return likely.Aaron Wilson of the reports that the team has tendered Fairbairn at the second-round level. That tender comes with a salary of $3.095 million and it seems highly unlikely that any team would be willing to swap a second-round pick for the right to sign Fairbairn away from the Texans.Fairbairn was 37-of-42 on field goals and 39-of-41 on extra points last season.Wilson also reports that the Texans have tendered linebacker Brennan Scarlett at the lowest level. He’ll make $2.025 million under that tender and the Texans have the right to match any offer he might get from another team.Defensive lineman Joel Heath was not tendered as a restricted free agent Senio Kelemete Jersey , but Wilson reports he re-signed with the team at a lower salary than the one Scarlett stands to make this year.

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz