Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 131 mal aufgerufen
 OAM-Trainingslabor-Gästebuch
elaine95 Offline

10.10.2019 09:50
team’s choice and keeps alive the idea Antworten

Chiefs defensive backs coach Emmitt Thomas is retiring http://www.billscheapshop.com/cheap-authentic-cody-ford-jersey , the team announced Tuesday.Thomas, a member of the Pro Football Hall of Fame, played in the NFL for 13 seasons and coached for 38. He spent 22 years with the Chiefs — nine as a coach and 13 as a player.“I have been blessed and honored to be a part of the NFL for the last 51 years,” Thomas said in a statement. “My journey started in Kansas City Devin Singletary Jersey , and by the grace of God I am able to end my NFL career here as well. I would like to thank the Hunt family and the Chiefs organization for all that they have done for me in my special days here in Kansas City. It has been a privilege to work alongside the great coaches that have come through this building. Having the opportunity to coach so many talented young men in my time as a coach has been one of my greatest gifts. Additionally, I’d like to thank the Bidwill family and Coach Jim Hanifan for giving me my first NFL coaching job in St. Louis as well as Coach Walt Hicklin who introduced me to coaching at the University of Central Missouri back in 1979. I love Kansas City and this fan base and can’t thank them enough for all the support they have given me in my time here as a player and a coach.”Thomas’ departure leaves another opening for the Chiefs to fill. We’re less than six hours before the start of the first round of the 2019 NFL Draft and the identity of the first pick remains a mystery.The latest on that front comes from Ian Rapoport of NFL Media, who reports that the Cardinals have done a good job of keeping their choice quiet if they have indeed made it at this point. He reports that Cardinals General Manager Steve Keim reached out to former Alabama defensive tackle Quinnen Williams recently to tell him he is still in the running to be the first overall pick.That runs counter to the perceived notion that former Oklahoma quarterback Kyler Murray is going to be the team’s choice and keeps alive the idea that the Cardinals have yet to make up their minds about who they are choosing.If that’s the case, the story regarding the first pick should change from the intrigue around the pick to the process in Arizona. With four months to vet prospects Kyler Murray Jersey , consider possibilities and explore trade options, it’s hard to understand how a professional operation would still be up in the air about a decision with this level of importance to their future.Another option is that word has gotten out and that there’s been an edict not to report it. Given the interest in having a big audience watching the draft, one can understand the desire to avoid spoilers but that interest should extend to not reporting red herrings as well.That may not be the case and the Cardinals may have really kept everyone in a football world totally in the dark about their intentions. If so, the story about the impressive job that the team has done to keep that secret will be one worth hearing once the pick is actually announced.

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz