Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 125 mal aufgerufen
 OAM-Trainingslabor-Gästebuch
elaine95 Offline

19.10.2019 09:15
his play.“I’m ready,’�?? Harris said. “This is easily going to be my best year this Antworten

Even though Frank Gore‘s ironman streak is about to end Iman Marshall Jersey , he wants to keep going.The injured Miami Dolphins running back has decided against retirement and hopes to play a 15th NFL season next year, a person familiar with the situation said Friday. The person confirmed the decision to The Associated Press on condition of anonymity because Gore had not commented publicly.The NFL’s leading active rusher suffered a season-ending sprained foot last week against Minnesota , but the injury won’t require surgery. The 35-year-old Gore has played in 126 consecutive games with 122 starts in a row.Those streaks are the longest by an NFL offensive skill player, and they’ll end Sunday when Miami plays Jacksonville .More Miami Dolphins newsDolphins sign hometown WR Allen Hurns to 1-year contractNew Dolphins coach Brian Flores has his own daily workout at training campDolphins assistant coach Jim Caldwell takes leave of absence to address health issuesTwo-time Pro Bowl safety Reshad Jones rejoins Dolphins after skipping voluntary practicesDolphins QBs Josh Rosen, Ryan Fitzpatrick embrace battle for No. 1 jobLast week Gore said he was uncertain whether he wanted to play next year. He signed a one-year contract in March with the Dolphins http://www.ravenscheapstores.com/trace-mcsorley-jersey-cheap , and another season with his hometown team is a possibility.“We’ll sit down after the season is over. We’re not in a rush right now,” coach Adam Gase said. “There were times in the season where I could tell he’s not ready to be close to it being done. We’ll sit down and talk about everything and figure it out.”Gore leads the Dolphins with 722 yards rushing, and his average of 4.6 yards per carry is his highest since 2012. He went on injured reserve Wednesday.“It’s disappointing considering the amount of games, the amount of starts that he’s had in a row,” Gase said. “I wish he could’ve finished this out.”Gore is fourth on the NFL’s all-time rushing list with 14 David Montgomery Jersey ,748 yards, and fifth in yards from scrimmage. Since turning 32 in 2015, he’s the league’s fifth-leading rusher.“He’s a special person; he’s a special player,” Gase said. “It’s hard to find somebody that’s really done anything comparable to him, especially the way football is now and how he’s run early in his career. To last this long and then to produce the way he has at this age is just something you just probably won’t ever see again.” While the Broncos will hold a voluntary minicamp this week http://www.bearscheapstores.com/riley-ridley-jersey-cheap , cornerback Chris Harris will remain in Dallas working with his personal trainer. Harris is making it clear he wants his contract reworked.Harris, though, told Mike Klis of Denver’s 9News that his holdout won’t affect his play.“I’m ready,’�?? Harris said. “This is easily going to be my best year this year. These next three years, I’m about to go crazy. If they want me to be here http://www.cowboyscheapauthenticstore.com/trysten-hill-jersey-cheap , I’ll go crazy these next three years; I’ll guarantee it.’�?�Harris has one year left on his current contract, paying him $7.9 million. Kareem Jackson, who has four fewer Pro Bowls, signed a contract with the Broncos that will pay him $12 million in 2019.Harris, 29 Connor McGovern Jersey , has made four Pro Bowls and was All-Pro in 2016. He made 49 tackles, three interceptions and 10 pass breakups in 12 games last season and has 471 tackles, 19 interceptions and 80 pass breakups in his eight seasons.

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz