Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 114 mal aufgerufen
 OAM-Trainingslabor-Gästebuch
elaine95 Offline

29.10.2019 08:21
attempting kicks that ordinaril Antworten

CARSON Josh Oliver Jersey , Calif. (AP) — Philip Rivers threw for 339 yards and two touchdowns, leading the Los Angeles Chargers to a 26-10 victory over the Oakland Raiders on Sunday.It is the 59th 300-yard passing game of Rivers’ 15-year career and his eighth against the Raiders. He completed 22 of 27 passes and had a passer rating of 143.4.“It wasn’t an eight-catch, 150-yard day for anybody, but you look up and there’s 330 yards passing and a lot of guys touched the ball,” Rivers said. “It was efficient. We ran it well enough and we didn’t turn it over. When you do that you have a good chance for a win.”Melvin Gordon had 120 yards from scrimmage (58 rushing, 62 receiving). His 1-yard run during the second quarter gave Los Angeles (3-2) a 17-3 lead at halftime.The Chargers’ defense had three sacks and forced two turnovers which resulted in 13 points. Oakland’s Marshawn Lynch came into the game fourth in the league in rushing but was held to 31 yards on nine carries.Derek Carr was 24 of 38 for 268 yards for the Raiders (1-4). He accounted for Oakland’s lone touchdown in the fourth quarter on a 1-yard pass to Jordy Nelson which brought the Raiders within 27-10.He also had a costly interception in the end zone to Melvin Ingram during the third quarter. The Chargers turned that into a 96-yard, eight-play drive that was capped with Rivers’ 13-yard TD pass to Virgil Green early in the fourth period.“We had bad plays today,” Raiders coach Jon Gruden said. “I think we pressed a little bit. The play calling needs to improve. That’s my job. We’ve got to play better collectively than we did today.”The teams traded field goals before the Chargers took control, scoring 23 straight points. Austin Ekeler gave Los Angeles a 10-3 lead in the second quarter when he took a swing pass and went 44 yards for a score.Gordon’s touchdown put the Chargers up by two scores at halftime.Caleb Sturgis‘ 30-yard field goal extended the lead to 20-3 in the third quarter.HOME SWEET HOME?The crowd at StubHub Center was predominantly Raiders fans, but it didn’t matter to the Chargers. The Chargers have won seven of their last eight at their temporary home until the new stadium at Inglewood opens in 2020.TWO FIRSTS FOR INGRAMIngram’s third-quarter interception was his first in 82 regular-season games. He did have an interception in the 2013 playoffs against Cincinnati.The seventh-year defensive end also got his first NFL carry in the second quarter on second-and-goal from the Oakland 1 but was stopped for no gain.NEW HOLDER http://www.jaguarscheapshop.com/cheap-authentic-quincy-williams-ii-jersey , SAME RESULTThe Chargers signed punter Donnie Jones to be the new holder for Caleb Strugis, but Sturgis still missed an extra point.Sturgis’ PAT attempt after the Green touchdown bounced off the upright for his fourth miss of the season and third in the past two games. The sixth-year kicker has missed four extra points this season, equaling the amount he had over three seasons in Philadelphia from 2015-17.UP NEXTRaiders: face Seahawks next Sunday in London.Chargers: at Browns next Sunday. ALLEN PARK, Mich. (AP)Matt Prater needed a new NFL team and a place to call home three years ago. The standout kicker got both in Detroit. The Lions gave Prater a second chance after the Denver Broncos cut ties with him and have been satisfied enough to keep him under contract through the 2020 season. ”It’s definitely a relief,” Prater said Wednesday just after signing a three-year extension. ”Anytime you get a little more security, it’s always a good thing. I’m excited to be here. Very fortunate. It’s going to be good for my family to call Detroit home for a while.” Denver was Prater’s previous home in the NFL, but the Broncos cut ties with him in 2014 just as he was about to come off a four-game suspension for violating the NFL’s substance-abuse program. He had a DUI arrest in 2011. Prater was originally facing a ban for a full season, but his lawyer negotiated a four-game ban instead. Prater said he does not drink alcohol anymore and has submitted one or two urine samples each week for four-plus years. ”I’ve been clean,” he said. ”If that’s what I have to do to play football and do what’s best for my family, I’ll do it as long as I can. I haven’t tried to get out of (the program).” Prater said being married with two kids and playing for a supportive franchise has helped him ”stay straight Ryquell Armstead Jersey ,” since his suspension. ”It’s kind of been ancient past for me,” he said. ”I don’t even really think about it now, which is good. When (former team president) Tom Lewand was here, he had similar situations as me so he could relate and we could talk.” Prater said he has an ”honest and open relationship,” with Lions ownership, general manager Bob Quinn, coaches and teammates. ”They put faith in me and I’ve got to do right by all of them,” he said. Prater has made 10 of 12 field goals for Detroit this season, making four from 50-plus yards. The 33-year-old Prater has connected on an NFL-record 78.4 percent of his field goals from 50 yards or longer, including a league-record 64-yard kick in 2013 with the Broncos. ”He does a tremendous job just in terms of our comfort level with attempting kicks that ordinarily you probably would not attempt in a lot of situations http://www.jaguarscheapshop.com/cheap-authentic-gardner-minshew-ii-jersey ,” Lions coach Jim Caldwell said. ”He’s extremely disciplined, structured in terms of his workout and conditioning, and how he takes care of his body, and he’s a real pro. So, we’re glad to have him.” Coming off a bye, Detroit (3-3) hosts the Pittsburgh Steelers (5-2) on Sunday night. NOTES: The Lions had to be thrilled WR Golden Tate was healthy enough to practice on a limited basis Wednesday, less than two weeks after having a shoulder injury at New Orleans that appeared to be serious. Likewise, safety Glover Quin was able to go through a full practice after leaving the Saints game with a concussion and offensive guard T.J. Lang was on the field with his teammates without limitations after being a late scratch in the previous game with a back injury. … The Lions promoted WR Jace Billingsley from the practice squad and demoted QB Brad Kaaya to the practice squad. … OT Corey Robinson was cleared for practice after being on the reserve-injured list with a foot injury. —

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz