Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 126 mal aufgerufen
 OAM-Trainingslabor-Gästebuch
elaine95 Offline

05.11.2019 09:43
and reception I’ve gotten s Antworten

LONDON (AP)It’s lights out for The Power. There was no fairytale ending to the incredible darts career of Phil Taylor Daniel Jones Jersey , with the game’s most successful player losing the world championship final in his last-ever match. Taylor, a 16-time world champion nicknamed ”The Power,” was thrashed 7-2 by former electrician Rob Cross, who was playing his first world final in his first year as a professional. The 57-year-old Taylor won his world titles between 1990 – the year Cross was born – and 2013 Ed Oliver Jersey , including eight straight from 1995. Cross and Taylor lifted the trophy together as the crowd at Alexandra Palace chanted Taylor’s name. Cross averaged more than 107 in the final. ”He was like me 25 years ago,” Taylor said. ”It was like I was at the end of my career and he’s at the beginning. It was an old man against a young man. It was mismatch really … I didn’t have the energy to beat him.” When J.J. Watt was growing up in Wisconsin, he dreamed of riding a bike after practice the way Packers players do in training camp.He didn’t dream that he’d destroy one.The Texans defensive end said the kid’s bike he picked clearly wasn’t up to the task, so he ended up buying a new bike for the youngster wearing a Packers jersey.“The bike that I was using was not equipped for a 290-pound man http://www.billscheapshop.com/cheap-authentic-cody-ford-jersey , and the seat broke off,” Watt said, via Sarah Barshop of ESPN.com. “We have purchased a new bike for the boy. So, I apologize for that. . . .“I mean Devin Singletary Jersey , I can’t walk past a kid. That’s hard. He had a [Aaron] Rodgers jersey on, which is fine. I respect it. I support loyalty. The welcome and reception I’ve gotten since I got back here. To see people wearing my jersey, it’s pretty crazy.”Watt found a bigger bike to finish the ride back to the locker room.“It’s one of the coolest traditions,” Watt said. “Growing up here Kyler Murray Jersey , I know how special it is to get to interact with a player from the Green Bay Packers. For them to have that tradition, where kids get to be up close and personal with their favorite players and they get to old their helmet.“I mean, that’s what it’s all about. Those are the memories that those kids are going to have for a lifetime. For me to be able to participate in it as a player was cool.”And the kid with the broken bike will now have a one-of-a-kind souvenir.

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz