Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 4 Antworten
und wurde 112 mal aufgerufen
 OAM-Trainingslabor-Gästebuch
elaine95 Offline

25.11.2019 08:15
Washington.January 4, 1985Division Antworten

THOUSAND OAKS Taylor Rapp black jersey , Calif. (AP) — The Los Angeles Rams didn’t really aspire to perfection, and they didn’t appear to be overly crushed when their unbeaten start to the season ended in New Orleans.The Rams definitely dream of the Super Bowl, and coach Sean McVay believes their quest will get a major boost from the minor setback of Sunday’s 45-35 loss to the powerhouse Saints.“The sense we got from our players is that if anything, it creates an added sense of urgency,” McVay said Monday night at the team’s training complex. “You know, that feeling in your gut where you wake up and you’re just sick because you didn’t get the result that you wanted is something that you can’t create unless you do end up losing. We try to be consistent whether you win or lose, but there is something that is created just based on not getting the result that you wanted.”The Rams are 8-1 with a new reason to work hard after they failed for the first time in their remarkable season. Los Angeles’ defense largely couldn’t slow down Drew Brees and Alvin Kamara, while the Rams’ high-octane offense couldn’t quite keep up on the scoreboard despite rallying from a 21-point deficit to tie it.Afterward, several Rams players expressed a backhanded relief that the specter of a perfect season no longer hangs over the head of a franchise that is less than two years removed from a 4-12 finish. Defensive lineman Michael Brockers said LA’s first loss “might be a blessing in disguise.”And McVay left the Superdome with plenty of teachable moments on video.Many of those lowlights occurred while the Rams fell behind 35-14 late in the first half. Those 35 points are the most allowed in a half by the Rams defense since 2008 — and that’s saying something, since 2008 was the second of 10 consecutive losing seasons for this club.McVay praised cornerback Marcus Peters for taking responsibility for his mistakes in coverage, but the coach also realizes the blame must be shared across the roster after giving up a season-worst 487 yards.“I think with the expectations that our defense has, and that we have for them, they would expect to be better,” McVay said. “But there’s a lot of credit that needs to go to the Saints. They’re one of the top offenses in the league for a reason. … It’s a great tape for us to be able to look at, figure out what we can do as a defensive group to be able to respond the right way (and) use it as a chance to learn from it.”The Rams’ 8-0 start was the franchise’s best since 1969, and one loss hasn’t stopped their historic turnaround. This franchise has won more than eight games just once in the previous 14 seasons — and that was last season Taylor Rapp Jersey Mens , when McVay led the Rams to a seven-game improvement from 2016 with an 11-5 regular-season record.After the loss in New Orleans, several Rams also noted they have never lost back-to-back regular-season games under McVay. A visit from the Seattle Seahawks on Sunday is a chance for the Rams to keep that standard intact while essentially ending the NFC West race before mid-November.“Can’t wait to get back out and get another opportunity to compete and try to erase this feeling that you do have,” McVay said. “I feel like our building shares that same feeling. We’re excited about getting to work.”NOTES: The Rams added rookie OLB Ogbo Okoronkwo to their active roster and waived linebacker Trevon Young. Okoronkwo had foot surgery and went on the physically unable to perform list before training camp, which meant Los Angeles had to decide Monday whether to activate the fifth-round pick or put him on injured reserve. McVay hasn’t decided how much Okoronkwo will play this season, but the coach was “intrigued” by what he saw in practice over the last three weeks. “He’s done some things that we felt like were positive, were encouraging,” McVay said. … The Rams have no new injuries from their trip, McVay said. LB Matt Longacre was evaluated for a concussion during the game in New Orleans, but he returned to action. The Dallas Cowboys ruined my childhood as much as the Minnesota Vikings. Despite a 4-4 playoff record against the Cowboys, I remember more painful losses to this team growing up then any other.So with kleenex in one hand and an eye to the future this Saturday, let us relive the moments that turned us diehard Los Angeles Rams fans into Cowboys haters.December 23, 1973Divisional playoffsFirst of all, it was my birthday. Second, it was also the date the Los Angeles Rams had last one a NFL Championship in 1951.The Rams were 12-2; the Cowboys, 10-4. In the old days, the Rams were forced to travel to Dallas for the playoff game. The rules have changed since then. Had the Cowboys been forced to travel to LA Taylor Rapp Jersey Cheap , maybe things would have been different.Earlier that year, I remember wide receiver Harold Jackson torching the Cowboys at home in the Coliseum. The Rams won that game 37-31, a breakout game for the 1970s Rams under Head Coach Chuck Knox. The aerial display by first-year Ram QB John Hadl in 1973 was a thing of beauty, surprising the Ground Chuck style Rams fans were accustomed to.The game was close. The Rams battled back from a 17-0 deficit. It was in the fourth quarter, down by just one point at 16-17. Cowboys QB Rodger Staubach went back to pass and threw a bomb to WR Drew Pearson. The Rams secondary had him covered, or so I thought, but Pearson split the double team, caught the ball and went untouched 83 yards into the end zone.That was the game that gave me the mantra that become all too familiar to me in my teens.“Wait till next year...”The Cowboys ruined my birthday and ruined my dream of a Los Angeles Rams Super Bowl with a 27-16 win. January 4, 1975NFC Conference ChampionshipThe Cowboys played the Minnesota Vikings in the divisional round. For those too young to remember, this game is where the “Hail Mary” phrase came from. With no time left, Staubach just chucked a ball deep, and guess what...That’s right. Pearson caught it for a touchdown.So now this luckier then luck 10-4 Dallas Cowboys team heads to LA for the NFC Conference Championship game against a Rams team who at 12-2 had easily disposed of the St. Louis Cardinals. the week before. At home, I was sure the Rams were going to win; I had already made my plans to storm the field as the clock ran out. This game was over at halftime when it was 28-0 as the Cowboys destroyed the Rams. This loss now only solidifies my feeling of utter futility about those 1970s Rams who ultimately lost 37-7.It also solidified my feeling of hate for the Cowboys.January 7, 1976Divisional playoffsThe Rams at 10-3-1 once again to headed to Dallas to play the 11-3 Cowboys in Texas Stadium, a place with a hole in the roof. This time the Rams prevailed 14-12, but wound up blowing the NFC Championship against the Minnesota Vikings in 19-degree weather. That game remains infamous for being robbed of a touchdown by WR Ron Jessie and therefore forced to attempt a field goal from the 1-yard line. The field goal attempt got blocked Rob Havenstein Jersey , and CB Bobby Bryant ran it 90 yards for a Vikings touchdown.Prior to the game, I had waited for the Rams’ bus to arrive. As soon as it did, I took off my Rams jacket, sweaters, shirts and gloves screaming “Don’t worry about this weather! It’s mind over matter! If you don’t mind, it don’t matter, and I don’t mind! Let’s go Rams!”Frozen, I returned to Los Angeles with equal hate for anything having to do with Minnesota as with the Cowboys.December 30, 1979Divisional playoffsGone was Chuck Knox. In came new Head Coach Ray Malavasi. The Rams headed to Dallas again.I was pumped.The Rams were going to beat down the Staubach-led Cowboys to a pulp. QB James “Shack’ Harris and QB Pat Haden had been replaced with QB Vince Ferragamo. That summer, avid swimmer and owner of the Rams, Carol Rosenblum mysteriously died drowning. His wife, Georgia Rosenblum aka Frontiere, a former nightclub singer, inherited the team. This was the Rams last year in the Coliseum before moving to Anaheim.The game was memorable. HOF DE Jack Youngblood suffered a broken leg. He went into the locker room, ordered the doctors to tape it up and finished the game. This was also the game where the Rams, down 14-19 Authentic David Edwards Jersey , came up with their own Hail Mary, a tipped pass from Ferragamo that somehow found a way to float into the arms of Rams WR Billy Waddy on a 50-yard miracle.So ended the Staubach’s reign after having suffered yet another concussion. He retired after the game.The Rams would go on to defeat the Tampa Bay Buccaneers in the NFC Championship game, 9-0, only to lose to the Pittsburgh Steelers in Super Bowl XIV in Pasadena’s Rose Bowl.This was the first and last time the Los Angeles Rams would play in the Super Bowl.December 28, 1980Wild card playoffsLightning doesn’t strike twice. The Anaheim-based Rams lost 34-13 to the Cowboys in Dallas.December 26, 1983Wild card playoffsThe Cowboys, now known as “America’s Team” lost 24-17 to the Rams featuring RB Eric Dickerson under Head Coach John Robinson. The Rams follow up this win, with a 51-7 loss to Washington.January 4, 1985Divisional playoffsThe Cowboys came to Anaheim Stadium. Eric Dickerson ran a playoff record 248 yards with two touchdowns one of which went 55 yards. It was a delight watching Dallas suffer total humiliation, although the Rams couldn’t follow this win with another losing the NFC Championship game the following week against ‘85 Chicago Bears’ defense.The Rams haven’t played the Cowboys in the playoffs since, but the storied history of these two teams playoff battles lives on. Our Rambassdor, Eric Dickerson, has to put Skip Bayless in his place this week on Undisputed. It will also be time for Angelenos to rise up, pack the house and aid our Los Angeles Rams on our mission to defeat this decrepit franchise who pretends to be America’s TeamLet’s send them packing for the 2018 season.I was taught that I should use the word “dislike” rather then “hate” since hate is a too strong a word when describing people or things. But all those years ago, the Cowboys ruined my birthday and my memories of what could have been and my dreams of running onto the field screaming “We’re Going To The Super Bowl!” I will never forget or forgive...so to heck with that!I HATE the Cowboys!Go Rams!

Linda Rose Offline

25.11.2019 09:45
#2 RE: Washington.January 4, 1985Division Antworten

Vielen Dank für die Weitergabe Ihrer Informationen. Ich schätze Ihre Bemühungen sehr und werde auf Ihr weiteres Schreiben warten
fleeing the complex

tonny ken Offline

22.12.2019 10:17
#3 RE: Washington.January 4, 1985Division Antworten

I think this is an informative post and it is very useful and knowledgeable. therefore, I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. temple run 3

linapham Offline

15.01.2020 05:25
#4 RE: Washington.January 4, 1985Division Antworten

Duck Life cool math games will give you lots of inspiration. I think we should try it.

Mark Scorze Offline

15.01.2020 11:22
#5 RE: Washington.January 4, 1985Division Antworten

The japancupid reviews were very good. It is extremely hard to find good singles in South Florida. I never viewed any of my matches as a bad match or a waste of time. Each date was a good experience for me and taught me more about want I really needed in a partner each time. I would recommend Match.com to anyone. Bottom line, I am now married to my last match.com match!

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz