Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 93 mal aufgerufen
 OAM-Trainingslabor-Gästebuch
elaine95 Offline

10.12.2019 04:41
year for Texans safety Andre Hal.H Antworten

It’s another podcast. It’s the one where we conversate for a few about our favorite and most hated free agent signings this offseason." 2019 Houston Texans Offseason2019 NFL Free AgencyHouston Texans Podcast: Fave And HateIt’s another podcast. It’s the one where we conversate for a few about our favorite and most hated free agent signings this offseason. CDTI hear crickets chirping outside my window. Rubbing of their violins replaced the open curtained singing birds. No AC. It’s 77 degrees. Free agency is pretty much dead. To pop off the kind of sort of end of free agency Womens Martinas Rankin Jersey , and move on ahead to the 2019 NFL Draft, Matt and his good friend Taylor give their five favorite free agent moves http://www.thetexanslockerroom.com/authentic-jon-weeks-jersey , and the five ooziest open sores, and in this metaphor Womens Jordan Akins Jersey , the sores are their five worst free agent moves. SUBSCRIBE BELOW.The direct link is here. The embedded player is below.MAKE SURE TO SUBSCRIBE:You can subscribe on iTunes here.You can subscribe on Android/Google here. You can subscribe/listen on Spotify here.You can subscribe/listen on Stitcher here.Please subscribe and write a lovely review that gives us that three stars out of five rating we deserve. Keep that in mind when you download the episode this week. I’m trying to buy some kombucha. A happy gut is a happy heart.Thanks for staying awhile and listening. Enjoy the show while you do whatever it is that you do. It’s been a trying year for Texans safety Andre Hal.He was diagnosed with lymphoma in the spring and underwent treatment that put him in remission by the fall. Hal was activated in time to play against the Jaguars on October 21 and took the field with a heavy heart due to the death of his father a few days before the game.After what he called “a surreal time,” Hal was dwelling on the positives around Thanksgiving.“I’m super thankful Justin Reid Jersey ,” Hal said, via the Houston Chronicle. “It’s a blessing just to be here and be playing football again. That’s what I love to do Johnathan Joseph Jersey White , and I’m happy to be back. It’s been a long journey. I learned a lot about myself, a lot about life in general.”Hal has played in two of the four games that the Texans have played since his activation. He hurt his shoulder against the Jaguars and returned to knock away a pass in last Sunday’s win over Washington.

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz