Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 112 mal aufgerufen
 OAM-Trainingslabor-Gästebuch
elaine95 Offline

10.12.2019 07:57
lce will help take on ‘the Antworten

When last we heard from Broncos defensive lineman Derek Wolfe Dorian O'Daniel Jersey , he was praising new coach Vic Fangio as a leader. Now, Wolfe is praising Fangio’s defensive scheme.“Falling in love with the defense actually,” Wolfe told reporters on Thursday. “Last time I felt this was when I was first introduced to Wade [Phillips’] defense. I almost feel like I was born to play this defense. I was telling my wife that last night. She was like, ‘You know, it’s your contract year http://www.chiefslockerroom.com/authentic-derrick-nnadi-jersey , where are we going to be?’ This and that. I feel like I was born for this defense, so I don’t think we have anything to worry about.”So what does he like about the Fangio defense?“It’s just, alignment-wise, it’s like it’s old-school defense where you line up and you beat the guy in front of you,” Wolfe said. “We’re going to be moving. You beat him Womens Kendall Fuller Jersey , beat him, beat him, and then next thing you know we’re slanting somewhere and moving around and misdirecting. As far as the pass-rush game goes, we have some really fun pass-rush games that are just different. Things that aren’t just me setting things up for everybody else. It’s actually a little bit of the opposite. I can actually get to get back there and make some plays and vice-versa. Taking guys like me and Von [Miller]. How many guys in the league have been working for eight years, working right beside each other for eight years? The kind of chemistry that him and I have Anthony Hitchens Jersey , they could just mix and match so many different things because a lot of the times we just use hand signals and just looks. He looks at me a certain way and I know he’s like, ‘Hey, go.’ I’m like, ‘All right, I’m going to hit this B-gap.’ There’s no way for an offensive lineman to be preparing for that. Then when we have all this other extra stuff that we have its going to really switch things up.”Wolfe explained that the secondary will have to play less man coverage http://www.chiefslockerroom.com/authentic-chad-henne-jersey , reducing the pressure they’ll face.“Now linebackers are in coverage,” Wolfe said. “Outside linebackers are in coverage. Some of the things are like the D-line has to get there this time. It’s on you guys. The responsibility is spread around. It’s not just being put on one person or one guy or on group on the defense. It’s very team-oriented defense.”It’s invigorating to just read about it. It’s hard not to look forward to watching it. Unless you play offense for the Raiders, Chargers, or Chiefs. Chiefs headlines for Friday, June 28." FanpostsFanshotsCommunityAboutStubHubMoreAll 321 blogs on Horizontal - WhiteSeries Dixon’s MailbagStagner ThingsSummer of SpagsLottery Tickets ’19Training Camp NotebookTailgatesLatest News Fanposts Most recentMost activeFanshots Community Community GuidelinesContactAbout StubHub ✕Arrowheadlines: Chiefs “hopeful” Tyreek Hill ruling comes before training campNew Womens Sammy Watkins Jersey ,71commentsChiefs headlines for Friday, June 28.CDTThe latestSources: Chiefs hopeful for NFL ruling on Tyreek Hill before start of training camp | Yahoo! Sports (Terez Paylor)What’s next for Tyreek Hill? | NBC Sports Pro Football TalkEvery NFL team’s X-factor entering the 2019 season | Pro Football FocusChiefs rookie Mecole Hardman is more than a football player to special needs community | Kansas City Star100 facts for the 2019 fantasy football season | ESPNNFL 2019: Five undrafted free agents who have a clear path to playing time and could surprise as rookies | CBS SportsThe Simms No. 2 quarterback: Patrick Mahomes | NBC Sports Pro Football TalkHow Bobby Wagner’s Contract Dispute Reflects the Shifting Value of Inside Linebackers | The RingerChiefs’ Travis Kelce will help take on ‘the world’ at MLB All-Star Game softball game | Kansas City StarAround the leagueJulian Edelman unsure about Josh Gordon’s future | NFLNFL 2019 burning question: Can Jon Gruden manage strong personalities and fix the Raiders? | CBS Sports2019 NFL preview: Lions either buy into Matt Patricia’s culture, or Patricia won’t last long | Yahoo! SportsBills’ Shaq Lawson to Pay for 11-Year-Old Shooting Victim’s Funeral | Sports IllustratedChris Long: I knew Aaron Donald was a Hall of Famer at his first training camp | NBC Sports Pro Football TalkRyan Shazier still holds hope for return: ‘I still want to make the Hall of Fame’ | Yahoo! SportsThe NFL would be better off without kickers | SB NationIn case you missed it at Arrowhead PrideSummer of Spags: understanding the basics of pattern-matching coveragesFormer Chiefs DE Dave Lindstrom entering race to become U.S. Senator from KansasBest Chiefs training camp photos from over the yearsFollow Arrowhead Pride on Social MediaAP Facebook Page: Click here to like our pageAP Instagram: Follow @ArrowheadPrideAP Twitter: Follow @ArrowheadPrideAP Editor-in-Chief: Pete Sweeney: Follow @pgsween610 Sports Twitter: Follow @610SportsKC

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz