Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 82 mal aufgerufen
 OAM-Trainingslabor-Gästebuch
elaine95 Offline

18.12.2019 02:56
dealing with a hamstring Antworten

Broncos quarterback Case Keenum started the year as a turnover machine Andy Dalton Jersey Limited , with at least one per game for the first eight games and a total of 11. Over the past three games, Keenum has had none.“I’m throwing it to our guys, not throwing it to the other team,” Keenum explained to reporters on Wednesday. “Who knew?”So how is that happening?“Just being smarter with the ball,” Keenum said. “It’s something I do. That’s why early on in the season I was frustrated. It’s tough. That’s something I pride myself on as a quarterback, giving our team a chance to win and not being the reason that we aren’t winning. Turnovers in this league is probably the biggest stat that really matters. You can look at wins and losses compared to turnover battle — who won it. It’s very important for me and something I work on every day. That’s something I think about every day. Every decision I make, I know the ball is the most important thing on the field. I’ve got it in my hands every play Boomer Esiason Jersey , so I know every decision I make is that important. That’s why I grind, that’s why I work, and we’ve gotten better across the board, offensive line, running backs and receivers. We’re all on the same page, getting better, working each week and communicating. We feel better with the offense and it’s just a lot of different things Renell Wren Cincinnati Bengals Jersey , a lot of factors.”The end result is a two-game winning streak — one that easily could have been three — with wins over Philip Rivers and Ben Roethlisberger.“I would be lying if I didn’t say I liked playing the underdog,” Keenum said, “that I didn’t mind not getting the respect. I really don’t think anybody else’s opinion matters but what’s going in our locker room. I have a lot of respect for what you guys do, but there’s a lot of things that go on outside this building that for us, we don’t pay attention to. We get after it and we work, and we trust each other. We trust each other’s opinion and we trust the coaches’ opinions. That’s what matters for us. But it feels good to prove people wrong every once in a while.”Of course, the opinions regarding the Broncos were justified by a 3-6 start to the season Cheap C.J. Uzomah Jersey , which included a slide that saw the Broncos lose six of seven games.They now have a chance to get to .500 — and to contend for an unlikely playoff berth.If that’s going to happen, Keenum needs to keep throwing it to his guys, not throwing it to the other team.Rookie DT Andrew Brown joining Bengals’ practice squad Bengals rookie fifth round pick Andrew Brown failed to make the team’s 53-man roster on Saturday but will re-join the team on the practice squad, according to a source.Brown was dealing with a hamstring issue for much of training camp and the preseason, which he suffered on August 1. That same day, defensive tackle Josh Tupou went down with a knee injury, but he recovered fast enough to make an impression and steal a roster spot away from the rookie.Brown played 71 percent of defensive snaps in the Bengals’ preseason finale Jeff Driskel Jersey , but didn’t record any statistics, which isn’t a great sign. That was the only preseason game in which he played.In four years at Virginia, the 6’3”, 296-pound lineman recorded 26.5 tackles for a loss and 10.5 sacks. He also batted down four passes, recovered one fumble and forced one fumble, too. ESPN’s Todd McShay had Brown ranked 127th overall coming into the draft, while Mel Kiper ranked him 88th. NFL.com ranked Brown 125th Nick Vigil Jersey Limited , CBS Sports had him ranked 169th.This is the second year in a row in which the Bengals have waived rookie draft picks. That’s what happens when you have 11 draft picks in back-to-back years. The Bengals also waived rookie quarterback Logan Woodside, a seventh round draft pick this year.For now, Brown will remain on the practice squad, but he could join the 53-man roster eventually this season if injuries hit.

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz