Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 122 mal aufgerufen
 Chatarchiv Absprachen, Sitzungen, Verhandlungen usw.
liny195 Offline

18.12.2019 02:57
www.giantslockerroom.com Antworten

EAST RUTHERFORD Womens Rhett Ellison Jersey , N.J. (AP) — The New York Giants want sixth-round draft pick Corey Ballentine to take as long as he needs to get full closure after the shooting incident that wounded him and killed Washburn University teammate Dwane Simmons last weekend.Speaking Friday after the completion of the first day of a rookie minicamp, Giants coach Pat Shurmur said Ballentine needs to take care of himself before joining the team, adding the NFL club will help him any way it can.Ballentine and Simmons were shot Saturday at an off-campus party at the Topeka, Kansas, school Sterling Shepard Jersey , just hours after Ballentine was drafted.Shurmur disclosed Friday Ballentine was shot in the buttocks. He was treated and released from a hospital on Sunday.“It was very unfortunate, he was the victim of a crime,” Shurmur said. “That can happen to any of us. We’re here for him, certainly with what he is going through with the vigils and funeral, and the things he has to go through. We are here to support him as he comes back to us. We’re just here for him.”A funeral for Simmons of Lee’s Summit http://www.giantslockerroom.com/authentic-darian-thompson-jersey , Missouri, is scheduled for Saturday.Shurmur called Ballentine a great young man who he got to know through the draft process. He added the defensive back trained with his son, Kyle, a Vanderbilt quarterback, at the same facility.Shurmur said he has not seen Ballentine since the shooting. The Giants told the cornerback to skip the current minicamp which ends on Saturday. The next time the rookies willbe here would a week from Monday.“This is a unique situation Doug Kotar Jersey ,” Shurmur said. “We want him to get full closure on this and we’re sensitive to that. This is a real-life situation. We want him to make sure he gets full closeure. It’s May. We play in September. We want to sure he gets done on that end what he needs to and he gets the help that he need.” We’ll find out next week if the Giants pick a quarterback early in the draft and begin setting the stage for a future without Eli Manning, but next year isn’t something that’s on Manning’s mind right now.Manning is entering the final year of his contract and the team’s plans for their longtime starter have been a major talking point for the last couple of years. On Monday, Manning showed little interest in participating in that game.“Yeah. I’ve never concerned myself with that,” Manning said, via Ralph Vacchiano of SNY. “I think every year I’m just worried about that next year. I’m thinking about right now Womens Curtis Riley Jersey , this team, getting wins and doing whatever it takes to be a good teammate.”Manning’s focus on the present doesn’t blind him to what’s going on with the team. He said he figures the team will get a young quarterback, but that he still has to “go out and play quarterback and win football games” until the team puts someone else in that spot.The team’s been cagier about its plans for the draft (or other avenues to pick up a new quarterback), but it won’t be long before everyone has a clearer idea of the timeline for what will be a major change to the Giants lineup.

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz