Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 103 mal aufgerufen
 Chatarchiv Absprachen, Sitzungen, Verhandlungen usw.
liny195 Offline

18.12.2019 03:46
Thursday Open Thread: August 23rd Antworten

Brian O’Neill Jersey , 2018 Good Morning!Hope you’re having a great week and are over the disappointment of the Vikings showing against the Jags.Yeah, I know it’s only preseason but I wanted to see more out of the 1st team offense and our shiny new expensive QB, fortunately we won’t have to wait long as the next preseason game is tomorrow.In the meantime, while we’re waiting impatiently for the next preseason game we’ll continue with our daily thread full of beer recommendations, nap strategies, crock pot and smoker recipes. Have another cup of coffee and drop by for some fan wisdom and snark. Around the DN since our last thread:Surprise!The Vikings signed safety George Iloka, Wluford ponders how he’ll fit in with the current defense.Ted and Di are back with Roughing the Podcast, got a question for them? Leave them a comment and give them a listen.From SB Nation: WR Laquon Treadwell is doing all the right things to have a breakout year.Vikings news from other sources:From Vikings.com new Vikings Safety George Iloka addressed the media.HC Mike Zimmer talked to the media Wednesday about the Iloka signing and outlines goals for the Seahawks game.Offensive Coordinator John DeFilippo addressed the media and explains offensive issues v the Jags and looks ahead to the Seahawks game.From their notebook Kyle Rudolph Jersey , DT Sheldon Richardson is changing his game under the guidance of defensive line Coach Andre Patterson.From Vikings Corner, writer Daniel House talks about how new Vikings safety George Iloka can fit into the Vikings defense.League news: From NFL.com the Patriots have released WR Kenny Britt and reportedly not interested in WR Dez Bryant.The NFL competition committee met on Wednesday and decided there will be no changes to the current helmet rule.“Expert” regular season predictions for every NFC North team. There is more at NFL.com, check it out for yourself.We come to today’s media selection: Bobby Brown-My PrerogativeAgain, we all know the rules, but in case someone is new:-No discussion of politics or religion-No feeding of the trolls-This isn’t a male version of The View, so leave the gender hatred at the door-Keep the bad language to a minimum (using the spoiler tags, if you must)-Speaking of which, if discussing a newer show or movie Irv Smith Minnesota Vikings Jerseys , please use spoiler tags-No pictures that could get someone fired or in serious trouble with their employer-If you can’t disagree in a civil manner, feel free to go away-While navigating the open thread, just assume it’s sarcasmWith that, the beer light is on and the bar is open. Belly up and tie one on. Don’t forget to tip your waitress, try the venison chili and as always, Welcome Aboard and Skol VikSunday Open Thread: September 2nd, 2018 Good Morning!For most of you I assume this is the continuation of a three day weekend, hope you’re having a great start hanging out with your family Minnesota Vikings Jerseys 2019 , friends or doing whatever you do on weekends. Sadly, some of us (probably just me and MT) will be working Monday as our jobs require 24/7 oversight. I was bummed to see some of the players cut yesterday that I wanted the Vikings to retain, hopefully some of them will find their way onto an active roster or with the Vikings on the practice squad.Also, best wished to Brian Robison as he either continues his career elsewhere or retires and of course Terence Newman as a new addition to the coaching staff.Bring on the regular season and the 49’ers! While we’re waiting, we’ll continue with our Sunday thread full of beer recommendations, nap strategies, crock pot and smoker recipes. Have another cup of coffee and drop by for some fan wisdom and snark. With that, let’s do this.Around the DN since our last thread:That was a whirlwind of action yesterday Irv Smith Jersey Cheap , here’s your final Vikings roster (for now) from Chris.Chris has a refresher on the Practice Squad eligibility, rules and pay for players added to the Practice Squad.Vikings news from other sources:From Vikings.com the team announce their initial 53 man roster.Terence Newman announces his retirement as a player, immediately joins the Vikings coaching staff.Watch the second episode of Minnesota Vikings quarterback Kirk Cousins’ “NFL Life” as he officially signs a fully guaranteed contract with the Vikings.Daniel House at Vikings Corner has an analysis of the Vikings 53 man roster.League news: Consistent with the weekend Sunday thread, I’ll post league news in the comments.We come to today’s media selection:AC/DC - Back in Black and ThunderstruckAgain, we all know the rules, but in case someone is new:-No discussion of politics or religion-No feeding of the trolls-This isn’t a male version of The View, so leave the gender hatred at the door-Keep the bad language to a minimum (using the spoiler tags, if you must)-Speaking of which Irv Smith Jersey Womens , if discussing a newer show or movie, please use spoiler tags-No pictures that could get someone fired or in serious trouble with their employer-If you can’t disagree in a civil manner, feel free to go away-While navigating the open thread, just assume it’s sarcasm.

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz