Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 107 mal aufgerufen
 OAM-Trainingslabor-Gästebuch
elaine95 Offline

23.12.2019 04:43
ow @LeviDamien The Raiders h Antworten

Following the Raiders 34-3 trouncing in the Battle of the Bay Thursday night Antonio Brown Raiders Jersey , an unnamed 49ers player was quoted as saying “They quit early.” There are plenty of indications that was the case. None more so than the 52-yard run by Raheem Mostert in the third quarter which turned an already out out of reach game completely out of hand.Gruden isn’t about to admit there was an effort problem. Because that would suggest he has lost this team. He pointed at just about everything else you can think of though.“I didn’t have any problem at all with the effort,” said Gruden. “I think what I had a big problem with was we had two guys in the same gap. We got outflanked immediately and they’re back was faster than I think we anticipated. But that was my big problem with the long run.”It looked to be Tahir Whitehead and Erik Harris in the same gap on the play, but a whole lot more went wrong on that one. Frostee Rucker was held a bit and then tried to sell it instead of giving chase. And all the linebackers were caught in the wash because the 49ers blockers all got to the second level. It was a clusterf—k of the first order.Let’s be honest though. This game was over well before that play. It was 24-3 when that run happened. This game was a debacle from the first defensive snap to the last. As Gruden noted, 240 of the 49ers yards came on six plays Womens Bo Jackson Jersey , adding “that cannot happen.” He simplythrew out the kitchen sink in trying to explain it.“Sometimes we miss a tackle. Sometimes we miss two tackles. Sometimes we have a man out of his gap. Sometimes we gotta coach perhaps better. It all comes back to me,” Gruden said, careful not to put this on defensive coordinator Paul Guenther. “We just got to do a better job collectively. Sometimes guys do a little too much, they see too much. But in this league Bo Jackson Jersey , if you make a mistake, good teams and good players will hurt you real bad and that’s been the case.”I think we can include not so good teams in that, Jon.Follow @LeviDamien The Raiders have announced five new additions to Jon Gruden’s coaching staff.That quintet includes defensive line coach Brentson Buckner, whose move from Gruden’s former employers to Tampa to his current ones was reported in January. Mike Trgovac had that job last season and is moving into a senior assistant role.Kirby Wilson has been named the team’s running backs coach. Wilson brings over 30 years of coaching experience to the Raiders and was Gruden’s running backs coach with the Buccaneers for his first two years with that team. He won a Super Bowl ring in Tampa https://www.raiderslockerroom.com/authentic-antonio-brown-jersey , added another with the Steelers and spent last season in Arizona.The Raiders also confirmed A.J. Neibel is their new strength and conditioning coach聽and announced the hirings of assistant defensive backs coach Taver Johnson and senior offensive assistant John Morton.Morton worked under Gruden during Gruden’s first stint with the Raiders and was the Jets’ offensive coordinator in 2017. Johnson spent last season at Ohio State and has worked at a variety of colleges over the last 13 years.

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz