Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 95 mal aufgerufen
 Medien, Schule, Beruf, Unterhaltung pp.
Thomas Freeman Offline

27.12.2019 07:16
new balance 860V9 Antworten

When you meet a new balance 860V9 person wearing New Balance shoes it is a good idea to ask them about the marathon for which they are inevitably training. If they say "I'm not training for a marathon," this is a good opportunity to raise your status by saying "oh, I thought only runners wore those. My running club all wear New Balance except for a few jerks who won't shut up about Asics. I'm still a bit sore from the 10k run this morning."

HOW RIGHT YOU ARE-  right'er than you know perhaps, I feel guilty and awkward weating New Balance because in some parts of Germany they are the SHOES NEO-NAZIS WEAR, which totally sucks& but they are white people, too& nevertheless, been wearing them since back in the daaaay, hopefully new balance 996 they will not cause em to have to defend my life in the U-Bahn someday.Very good new post. I own 3 pairs of new balance! I never really thought of them as white, but now that I think about all my white friends new balance sale who own them, it makes perfect sense.

You got me on this one. My father was the original jogger in the early seventies, and we used to drive to Boston to buy New Balance. Starting with a pair of orange suede New Balance I bought in 1998, I have worn nothing else since. In addition to the style I wear for very occasional jogging which I replace every three years or so, I buy a new pair of retro-ish New Balance every couple of years which I first new balance softball cleats wear for going out, then work, then bicycling around town, and eventually for gardening and doing stuff with my kids. They are in pretty bad shape before they fall out of the rotation all together.

And people who put the look and style first will suffer for fashion  like ladies in Jimmy Choos and Manolos versus those in comfortable and sensible heels like Comfort strides. So, the shaky conclusion? Whites  style challenged& lol. Maybe not but casual observations suggest this is the case.

Does anyone notice how frequently we have repeated the brand names, New Balance, and less frequently Nike, Asics, etc.? The next time you find yourself browsing up and down the aisles at Target (OK, Foot Locker) inexplicably compelled to hunt down and purchase a pair of New Balance running shoes, don't feel dismayed by your impulse shopping. Lander has conditioned you like so many Pavlovian pooches to salivate at the recognition of this appetizing brand. The "New new balance fresh foam 1080 Balance" post is unabashed marketing, folks. Woof!

I thought you should know that real runners don't wear new balance. In fact, we look down on "runners" who do. Real runners don't care how the fuck their shoes are made as long as they can train for their marathon injury free. If that means that my quick dry, insta-drain webbing has to be hand woven by a 2 year old (bless those tiny fingers) in a bottomless pit, then so be it.I have New Balance shoes because another white person who is a personal trainer and co-model recommended them to me.

Wuxiawworld »»
 Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz