Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 97 mal aufgerufen
 OAM-Trainingslabor-Gästebuch
elaine95 Offline

30.12.2019 10:01
s scheduled.The Raiders are, begrudgingly, set to play one final season in the Bay Area before moving to Las Vegas for the 2020 Antworten

Why I’m excited for the 2018 Los Angeles Rams As part of SB Nation NFL Theme Week this week Los Angeles Rams Jerseys Stitched , we’re looking at why fans of every NFL team should be excited for the 2018 season.This month is a new experience for fans of the Los Angeles Rams, at least those who have come on board in roughly the last 15 years.For the first time in about a decade and a half and for the first time in Turf Show Times history, the Rams head toward the regular season with legitimate, sincere expectations to make the playoffs. And to win beyond Week 17 of the regular season.So to the degree that I or any Rams fan is excited about this season, it’s offensively blatant as to why. I think the bigger question is one of satisfaction.We’re all excited for the season. But for what outcomes? And to what longevity?One of the more fascinating polls I’ve seen was from TST’s own Sosa Kremenjas back in April when he set up an uncomfortable dichotomy. Would you rather achieve greatness in one year and have nothing else to show for it or be relevant for a decade without ever reaching the mountaintop?I was honestly surprised at how lopsided it was. I sincerely thought a greater population of fans would want the longer period of success than the fleeting ephemera of Lombardi-tinged excellence.And that’s what I wonder what fans are really excited for.Yes Dakota Allen Los Angeles Rams Jerseys , the 2018 LA Rams look good enough on paper to compete for an appearance in Super Bowl LIII. And yes, with RB Todd Gurley and WR Brandin Cooks locked up for the long-term as QB Jared Goff and WRs Robert Woods and Cooper Kupp are all set for the medium-term future, the Rams have a great offensive core for Head Coach Sean McVay for the near future.And maybe that’s what I’m really excited for. A setup. A prologue.Because as great as the author is, the book still needs to be written. The Oakland Raiders are exploring playing a preseason game in Canada and joint practices with the Los Angeles Rams this summer, according to Michael Gehlken of the .A game north of the border in Canada could be the first of two times the Raiders will leave the states to play a game in 2019. The team is already scheduled to play the Chicago Bears in London during the regular season. Per the report Dakota Allen Jersey Baby , it would be a Raiders home game that would be moved to the Canadian site if the game is scheduled.The Raiders are, begrudgingly, set to play one final season in the Bay Area before moving to Las Vegas for the 2020 season. Efforts to find an alternate home site for games this fall after their lease with the Oakland Coliseum expired proved fruitless. However, the London and Canada games would mean the team would play just eight home dates in Oakland instead of the standard 10 for the preseason and regular season. A postseason appearance would potentially add to that number, obviously.The Canadian preseason game would also mean one fewer game with the dirt baseball infield of the Coliseum as well.The report points to Regina Dakota Allen Jersey nfl draft , Saskatchewan and Mosaic Stadium as a possible site for the game. The field plays host to the Saskatchewan Roughriders of the Canadian Football League. Rogers Centre in Toronto played host to several games – exhibition and regular season – featuring the Buffalo Bills from 2008-2013. BC Place in Vancouver was the last stadium outside Toronto to host an NFL game of any kind as the Seattle Seahawks and San Francisco 49ers met in the 1998 preseason.Additionally, the Raiders are also trying to set up joint practices with the Rams. The team held practices with the Detroit Lions last year as well. The Rams also held joint practices with the Baltimore Ravens last August.

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz