Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 81 mal aufgerufen
 Chatarchiv Absprachen, Sitzungen, Verhandlungen usw.
liny195 Offline

07.01.2020 02:51
/www.giantslockerroom.com/ Antworten

Giants news http://www.giantslockerroom.com/authentic-eli-manning-jersey , 8/13: Light day for Eli Manning, more headlines Good morning, New York Giants fans! Here are some headlines to get your Monday started.Light day for Eli ManningQuarterback Eli Manning only took a few reps on Sunday. Davis Webb took the rest of the first-team reps and Kyle Lauletta moved up to take second-team reps.“That was two-fold. It gave him a little less and that allowed the other quarterbacks to get a little more,” said head coach Pat Shurmur.No. 2 QB job up for grabs?With his impressive showing Thursday did Kyle Lauletta crack open the door and give himself a chance to take the backup quarterback job away from Davis Webb? Only Shurmur knows for sure.“I think it is,” Lauletta said Sunday when asked if he thought that job was open. “Nobody’s said Davis is definitely the backup, or me. Doesn’t matter. I’m going to do everything I can and perform as best as I can and that decision will be left up to Coach. Of course I’ll be doing everything I can in order to put my best foot forward and try to get that spot.”James Bettcher away for mother’s funeralDefensive coordinator James Bettcher was not at practice Sunday and won’t be there on Monday. “James’ mother passed away last week, and so he’s back (home) and they’re having the services this weekend,” Shurmur said. “He’s back in Indiana and he will meet us in Detroit.”Solder not happy with play vs. BrownsLeft tackle Nate Solder felt like he could have, make that should have, played better in Thursday’s preseason opener vs. the Cleveland Browns.“You always have to have the mindset of needing to improve, I wasn’t happy with the way I kind of slowly oozed into that game. I thought that you have to come out firing Kevin Zeitler Jersey , ready to go first snap. I wasn’t happy with my preparation, I think I need to do better preparing for the game coming up,” Solder said. “I think that with every year, you have to get yourself in the mindset of playing four quarters. Your condition, your footwork, your fundamentals, all those things need to continue to ratchet up as the (season) comes closer.”Collins: Scheme will create pass rushWhere will the Giants pass rush come from? Landon Collins says the point is that in James Bettcher’s defense offenses will never know.“Not many teams know where we’re coming from, we make everything look like man (coverage). So you never know if we’re in man or zone coverage. This past game I came free three times. So, I was like, ‘If we just make sure we hold them for two more seconds, it’s a sack.’ But those open and wide-open tackles with Coach Bettcher’s defense Womens Saquon Barkley Jersey , I think we’re going to have a lot of sacks, DB and linebacker wise. I think it’s going to be very open.”Connor Barwin “a little sore”Veteran EDGE rusher Connor Barwin was a limited practice participant Sunday. “He’s just a little sore from the game,” Shurmur said. “We’ll see how long he’s out.”Injuries complicate free safety competitionBoth Curtis Riley and Darian Thompson, who seem like the primary competitors for the free safety role, have missed time recently with injuries. That is making it more difficult for the Giants to figure out what to do at the position.“It makes the evaluation tougher when guys are getting themselves nicked up,” Shurmur said. “Ideally, they’re all healthy all the time and you’re giving the same amount of reps and see what they can do. I’m not so sure that’s the real world, though.” EAST RUTHERFORD, N.J. (AP) — Getting a chance to watch Taysom Hill do his thing as the New Orleans Saints‘ multi-faceted third-string quarterback was enough to convince coach Pat Shurmur the New York Giants needed someone who could do that all this season.Shurmur may a found a possible solution in Syracuse quarterback Eric Dungey, who was not drafted last week.The Giants signed Dungey to their 90-man roster Thursday as draft picks and rookies reported for a short minicamp.Having a Hill-type player is quickly becoming an NFL fad. The former BYU product was used as a runner, a passer http://www.giantslockerroom.com/authentic-b.j.-goodson-jersey , a receiver, a returner and a special teams’ guy this past season in helping the Saints reach the NFC title game.Against the Giants in a 33-18 win last season, Hill ran four times for 28 yards, threw a fourth-down pass out of a punt formation for 10 yards and a first down and handed off to Alvin Kamara out of a shotgun formation on a 9-yard touchdown run. His passing and running also contributed two field goals.“That was one of the things he talked to me about,” Dungey said Friday of his conversation with Shurmur after the draft.Dungey has a lot to offer. In 39 games for the Orange over the past four seasons, the Lake Oswego, Oregon, resident threw for 9,340 yards with 58 touchdowns and 30 interceptions. He also ran for 1,993 yards and 35 touchdowns.When the Giants released their roster for the camp, it wasn’t surprising the 6-foot-4 Aldrick Rosas Jersey , 226 pound Dungey was listed as a quarterback/tight end.Winning the quarterback job will be tough. Two-time Super Bowl MVP Eli Manning is back, and New York chose Daniel Jones of Duke with the No. 6 pick overall last week. Kyle Lauletta, a fourth-round pick last year, also is on the roster along with veteran Alex Tanney.Dungey would have to start at No. 5 on the depth chart.“I just want to be able to compete, that’s what makes me the best,” Dungey said. “Daniel is a great quarterback but like I said, coach offered me an opportunity to play multiple positions and a chance to play quarterback. If I can do that and learn the offense to the best of my ability, I am looking forward to doing everything I can to help out.”While excited about the opportunity, Dungey’s heart was torn Friday. He was thinking of his father, Tim.“He was just diagnosed with cancer yesterday,” Dungey said. “It’s been rough. We are just hoping for the best. I know he is a strong guy Womens Janoris Jenkins Jersey , so he is going to pull through.”Dungey said doctors found something in his father’s kidney and need to conduct more tests.“He is a huge part of my life,” Dungey said. “He has just made me the man I am today, and my mom. I always looked up to my dad growing up. He was someone who played football, basketball and baseball. He has just been a great role model. No matter what adversity he faces he always just cares about us and pushes through it.”Eric Dungey is taking a similar approach to the NFL. He knows as a free agent he can be cut at any time. He has to give it his best every second.“”I’m just kind of living in the moment,” Dungey said. “I am just kind of putting my nose down. I feel when I can look back on it I may be able to embrace it more. Right now, it’s just a job and I am trying to make a name for myself.”

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz